Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10359
-
08-17-18 09:11 #729

Posts: 1286Stacy / Lacy
You are demanding data, videos and pics from the forum, yet you only have 2 posts? This board is like a checking account. Make some deposits before you demand withdrawals. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by DancingDirty
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-18 07:33 #728Senior Member

Posts: 1237Incorrect
I will tell you with 100% confidence Sidney is NOT Alesia. Any issue in hearing back from Sidney is due to her poor communication skills not her being on vacation.
Originally Posted by MongerT
[View Original Post]
The truth, Jesse.
-
08-16-18 19:13 #727Banned Member

Posts: 3Stacey / Lacey / Charli Shea.
Good evening,
If you have any really relevant information on this woman please let me know. I only want to hear from you if you have seen her in the last 2 weeks. Videos or pictures are encouraged.
-
08-16-18 18:36 #726Senior Member

Posts: 69Erin
I have had one experience with Erin. I agree with a prior report that she utilizes a quality, clean, and convenient in call location. She responded promptly to my text and cell calls and a time to meet was set on short notice. Upon arrival I was greeted by a freshly showered and pleasant individual. I also agree with a prior post that she is, and by her own acknowledgement, over weight and out of shape notwithstanding a nice rack. There was no rush on her part either before during or after our meeting. But I felt her BJ and FS skills were rather mechanical and average at best. Bottom line, I won't repeat but that should not necessarily preclude you from seeing her as YMMV. And, as you will read others report a more positive intimate experience. Different strokes for different folks! More info needed PM me.
-
08-16-18 14:11 #725Senior Member

Posts: 130Pretty sure that's alesia who just checked in at the crossbar hotel for an extended stay without bond. If you don't hear from her you know why.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-18 18:04 #724Senior Member

Posts: 476SweetSidney
Very sexy young lady, great body, booty, and face. Very sensative nips and also in other areas. Head game is amazing. Cute girl. Took her time. No bad attitude and is a real pleaser. Follows instructions well and Is a repeat for me. And yes she is the one inter pics and they are recent. And yes you will be with her. Comms were a bit slow but worth the wait. Will repeat. Finally a great provider in Daytona. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-1521/1/193216.
-
08-15-18 17:48 #723Senior Member

Posts: 1069Lets get some strange in this area
I have a well known provider who currently lives shit far away but would be willing to come to daytona of 5-6 gents make a commitment to pay her a visit. Good looking latina with a nice fatty, pretty face, great body. Only drawback is everytbing is covered but straight up she's so sexy it doesn't matter. Hit me up for details if interested. Don't miss out! She has a very very VERY nice social media account to check it out first if need be. Hit me up.
-
08-15-18 11:45 #722Senior Member

Posts: 70I have had issues getting something set up with her.
Originally Posted by KreampieKing
[View Original Post]
Finally was able to get through.
She is the girl in the pics a little thicker in person but maybe just because of how short she is. That being said pics are accurate it is her it was late after a long day. I remember it being a good time. Hotel by the ocean deck.
That night good communication good directions. Left happy. Not much else to say as I don't remember everything and was not my best night so I was a little off LOL.
Def girl in the pics seemed sweet and eager to please. Would like to repeat when not drinking all day LOL.
-
08-14-18 21:31 #721Senior Member

Posts: 69Lexi
I texted this woman based on her posting on another escort site. I posed a couple of simple questions for her to respond to and she came back with no answers but rather with her own questions. I provided answers to all questions posed and then she informed me that she only did out calls, all right by me, but that she didn't have a car and would need me to provide an Uber ride. I declined but offered to pick her up and return her to her location. If she was uncomfortable with that I indicated I was willing to meet her for coffee or a drink to get to know one another. She then requested a picture. At this point I felt I had been as accommodating as I could and declined. She texted back that she couldn't see me. I've been seeing escorts for over ten years and have had both good and bad experiences. However, my batting average has improved considerably over time as I have become a pretty good judge of who to see based upon swapping texts and / or cell calls. But it's been a long time since I expended this much effort to make a date. Something about her posting plus the good grammar and punctuation in her texts, made me keep trying to make it happen but alas to no avail. Her questions and abundance of caution suggests to me that she is new to the profession. If you'd like further info from me or if anyone has any info on her or has seen her pm me.
-
08-14-18 00:53 #720Retired Member

Posts: 45Crystal
Recently had a dream about Crystal in Deland and still haven't made up my mind about the wee lass.
https://backpage.com.daytona.listcra...post/22234455/#.
Speaking of Deland, have you noticed the disproportionate amount of talent residing there?
In my dream we set up a meeting (using the standard choppy, talking-past-eachother texting technique preferred by most providers) for late one night at her place. As it was relativey short notice I wasn't surprised or irritated when I got the text requesting me to delay my arrival a bit. I was, however, irritated by the text that our incall date had just been changed to a car date. So when she tells you she has incall availability M-Sa 11 am-3 am, what she means is that her incall is available during these times IF she can get other occupants to leave. In my case, she couldn't. But I was already in the area so I decide to try and salvage the meeting. It was exactly 45 minutes later when I was finally vectored in (props to Jesse54 for the spooky precision of post #713).
I finally picked her up on the street in front of her house. Dodgy neighborhood but not overly unsafe that I could tell. She hopped in, looking just like her pictures (small, tight bod, sweet smile), exclaiming she was surprised she hadn't scared me off (you and me both). "Well, I wouldn't have gotten in the car if you weren't cute" she says, which, being well into my forties, I took as harmless tip-bolstering flattery. I like to see the best in people so I assume if your donation is green its game on, but as always, YMMV.
After some brief location hunting we settled on the darkest corner of a nearby hotel parkinglot, the lass and I. Enough cars to blend in with, and dark enough so activities aren't noticed.
Then the second best part of the dream occurred. In full conversation, with unbroken eye contact, and with one hand only, she coaxed a lazy Junior to full inflation inside the bag in a matter of seconds. She accomplished this so quickly and deftly that I didn't fully realize what was happening until it was already done. Trust me lads, that shite was impressive! Then Crystal, a superb orator, settled in to a profoundly moving monologue. I enjoyed the performance for several minutes, then suggest we switch to CFS. I was told something incoherent about a QV meaning oral-only and that CFS would substantially increase the donation (which I hadn't brought with me). Uh, since when lassy? But I make it a point never to argue with a lady who has me bag between her teeth, and this life philosophy has served me well so far. This is part of what makes first meetings so exhilarating to me; you really don't know what you'll experience. So I decided to just lay back and enjoy what I had. Perhaps sensing I wasn't completely happy with the meeting she pulled the cover off, declaring me fit for uncovered duty. Okay, that did the trick. Finished BBBJCIM, very sloppy and satisfying, and definitely on par with the best I've ever had. The lass and I had a pleasant, leasurly conversation during clean up and while driving back to her place. I dropped her off, still bewitched by her brain-scrambling performance, promising to come see her again.
So there it is, the good (her mind-blowing skills, body, and friendliness) and the bad (switching us to a car date and the CFS donation hike).
Now that the spell's been broken and I recall the aggravating moments, I am less sanguine about future visits. But I am a man of my word and besides, we still have some unfinished business, the wee lass and I, don't we?
Cheers Mates!
PF.
-
08-13-18 19:20 #719Retired Member

Posts: 45Astonished.
I heard rumor of a self-driving provider up near Loch Ness. Turned out to be driftwood.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 18:05 #718Senior Member

Posts: 429I don't remember dogs there. But maybe they were in some backroom.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
Yes. She is on the taller side. She is a very pleasant person.
-
08-13-18 13:28 #717Senior Member

Posts: 617Is she a tall blonde lady that has dogs? I saw her about a year ago. BBBJ almost got FS because we both like horses. I was not quite ready to repeat.
Originally Posted by JoshWeinstein
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 23:01 #716Senior Member

Posts: 178Margo
Saw her last year and got a BBBJ from her.
Originally Posted by EroticM
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-18 15:55 #715Senior Member

Posts: 426Erin
Last weekend I met up with Erin. She returned text messages and showed up on time. These traits alone put her in the one percent of Daytona providers. She stood about 5'4" a little chubby / "thick", cute face and had nice big natural tits. There was an all American girl that fell into some drug use and hard times look about her. After multiple reassurances that I wasn't LE and a cop check, we got down to business.
Her oral skills were slightly above average. It was great seeing those big natural tits sway and slightly touch my thigh as my cock was going down her throat. After we ran through some positions I had her lay on her bely with one leg straight and one knee up and to the side. I then got on my knees, straddling and sitting on her straight leg, leaned back and relaxed. She moved her ass in a nice rolling motion causing my cock to go in and out of her pussy from the base to the head. I wanted to finish in this position but I first wanted her to ride a bit. I figured I could hold off and come back to the new position that I had fell in love with. Wrong! She likes to fuck and can ride a cock. The quick gridding motion of her hips, her hands based on my chest, her chin up, mouth slightly open, eyes shut with a determination to cum while ridding my cock caused me to fill her up within just a few minutes.
I don't think she is as amazing as Jonah1 thinks. She has some flaws. Some stretch marks, usual signs of partying and minor dental issues. But her skills, ability to communicate and above average punctuality (for a provider) more than make up for any of her flaws. She fucked well, took directions well and aimed to please. Also, I believe she is independent and drove herself.
I paid her $150 for a hh plus more for my usual extras. $120 to $150 for a hh is a fair price for her.
I will repeat. Check her out! YMMV.
I attached a pic of her tits. I don't think she would mind, her face is not in the pic.
Go fast and take chances.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/184757035104












Reply With Quote





