Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1142

    Dawn

    This Dawn should not be confused with the blonde Dawn from Bobbi's old crew. She was always great and really reliable evertime I played with her.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused. There seems to be two Dawns that were talked about at the same time. Has anybody seen this Dawn from last week? I tried contacting her by calling and texting and got no response. SMH. It's a basic business model. Somebody calls and you answer the phone. Can't answer, then call back as soon as you can. But, these pics are primo, so I'm willing to try again if it was a fluke.

  2. #1141

    Krista.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Simply meh. Overpriced and she thinks her little tantric stuff is a turn on. There was nothin sexy about it. Finished myself off I think as well. Just my opinion.
    Completely, agree. She's expensive, and it's more of a clinical experience than a sensual one. No FS, minimal mutual touch, it's nothing special. Not nearly worth the price of admission.

  3. #1140

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322

    Quoted 150 hhr /200 hr. A bit steep for unknown older lady. If someone takes the plunge please report.
    I'm a little confused. There seems to be two Dawns that were talked about at the same time. Has anybody seen this Dawn from last week? I tried contacting her by calling and texting and got no response. SMH. It's a basic business model. Somebody calls and you answer the phone. Can't answer, then call back as soon as you can. But, these pics are primo, so I'm willing to try again if it was a fluke.

  4. #1139

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Need to make a correction. I'm in town for a week. Plus wanted to no about her. Any info would be appreciated.
    Use the search button. Several reviews here. Not a looker, but gives a good BBBJTCIMWS. DT, BLS, takes direction well. Usually $60 qv.

  5. #1138
    Anybody know a provider that would definitely be open to foot fetish and / or filming related stuff? Anybody have experience with women in those areas?

  6. #1137

    Mic check raenae

    Need to make a correction. I'm in town for a week. Plus wanted to no about her. Any info would be appreciated.

  7. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she'll make you happy.
    Simply meh. Overpriced and she thinks her little tantric stuff is a turn on. There was nothin sexy about it. Finished myself off I think as well. Just my opinion.

  8. #1135
    Yeah, she'll make you happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    The mistress?

    Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.

    Simply awesome.

  9. #1134

    Krista?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple ads for years and have read the reviews. Anybody willing to add any recent visit info or answer questions via PM?
    The mistress?

    Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.

    Simply awesome.

  10. #1133

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvCurvs  [View Original Post]
    Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.
    Just see her if you happen to be in the area.

  11. #1132

    Not 3 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing the infamous mic check raenae. Anyone got any info on her?

    Can I get a detailed description on her technique and what makes her worth seeing. I live three hours away and don't want to be disappointed about making the trip. What makes her worth visiting?
    Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.

  12. #1131

    Too Boo Coo.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Links are useless for the fake asian ads. There are typically two girls in different rooms at the same place, rarely they are in the same room, in which case they are probably ripping off their boss for the cost of the 2nd room. When you get to the place, who ever isn't busy or has had a visit in the longest gets tapped.

    Anyway, had a dream about a Fake Asian ad with number starting 347. Tinytel off airport. Skinny and bruised. Not as submissive as most (probably why she was bruised). CBJ, CG, Mish, k9. Beautiful kitty. Complained a little about my size but took it all. Not GFE. $ . 2 hh.

    Had another dream about a fake asian ad starting 646. Nicer extended place on S. Miami. "Jessica" Older but pretty (to me) asian lady with very nice tasteful bolt-ons. Skinny but decent figure. Ok English. Chatted a minute then on to CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. Wanted to finish in Russian but K9 was too nice. TIGHT kitty. Had mild technical difficulties due to size differences. Ave dude. Had a good time, chatted a while.$ . 4 hh..
    Had a roll in the hay with "Shi Shi" fortyish long black hair at the tinytel, not to bad. And yes she too would not let me park it all in her garage.

  13. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing the infamous mic check raenae. Anyone got any info on her?

    Can I get a detailed description on her technique and what makes her worth seeing. I live three hours away and don't want to be disappointed about making the trip. What makes her worth visiting?
    I honestly don't see what all the hype is about her. I've seen her and I didn't think it was anything special.

  14. #1129

    Asian links

    Links are useless for the fake asian ads. There are typically two girls in different rooms at the same place, rarely they are in the same room, in which case they are probably ripping off their boss for the cost of the 2nd room. When you get to the place, who ever isn't busy or has had a visit in the longest gets tapped.

    Anyway, had a dream about a Fake Asian ad with number starting 347. Tinytel off airport. Skinny and bruised. Not as submissive as most (probably why she was bruised). CBJ, CG, Mish, k9. Beautiful kitty. Complained a little about my size but took it all. Not GFE. $ . 2 hh.

    Had another dream about a fake asian ad starting 646. Nicer extended place on S. Miami. "Jessica" Older but pretty (to me) asian lady with very nice tasteful bolt-ons. Skinny but decent figure. Ok English. Chatted a minute then on to CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. Wanted to finish in Russian but K9 was too nice. TIGHT kitty. Had mild technical difficulties due to size differences. Ave dude. Had a good time, chatted a while.$ . 4 hh.

    Recommend bringing your own cover- they use unwrapped covers.

    2 girls available at each place for small discount.

    Always a spin of the wheel with these ladies. Just be ready to walk.

    Stay safe,

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Link please!

  15. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing the infamous mic check raenae. Anyone got any info on her?

    Can I get a detailed description on her technique and what makes her worth seeing. I live three hours away and don't want to be disappointed about making the trip. What makes her worth visiting?
    Be prepared tp be patient. As a potential new client, I texted her yesterday morning regarding availability. No response! If you're traveling 3 hours I'd recommend a back-up plan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape