Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1039

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvCurvs  [View Original Post]
    Seems she's new in the area? Nothing comes up in search here. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7301/2/995876
    Reviewed post #962. If I get to see her, I'll post a review.

  2. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by JRad21  [View Original Post]
    Completely, agree. She's expensive, and it's more of a clinical experience than a sensual one. No FS, minimal mutual touch, it's nothing special. Not nearly worth the price of admission.
    Appreciate the feedback.

  3. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    The mistress?

    Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.

    Simply awesome.
    Thanks! Appreciated.

  4. #1036

    Ginger

    Seems she's new in the area? Nothing comes up in search here. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7301/2/995876

  5. #1035

    Dawn

    This Dawn should not be confused with the blonde Dawn from Bobbi's old crew. She was always great and really reliable evertime I played with her.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused. There seems to be two Dawns that were talked about at the same time. Has anybody seen this Dawn from last week? I tried contacting her by calling and texting and got no response. SMH. It's a basic business model. Somebody calls and you answer the phone. Can't answer, then call back as soon as you can. But, these pics are primo, so I'm willing to try again if it was a fluke.

  6. #1034

    Krista.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Simply meh. Overpriced and she thinks her little tantric stuff is a turn on. There was nothin sexy about it. Finished myself off I think as well. Just my opinion.
    Completely, agree. She's expensive, and it's more of a clinical experience than a sensual one. No FS, minimal mutual touch, it's nothing special. Not nearly worth the price of admission.

  7. #1033

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322

    Quoted 150 hhr /200 hr. A bit steep for unknown older lady. If someone takes the plunge please report.
    I'm a little confused. There seems to be two Dawns that were talked about at the same time. Has anybody seen this Dawn from last week? I tried contacting her by calling and texting and got no response. SMH. It's a basic business model. Somebody calls and you answer the phone. Can't answer, then call back as soon as you can. But, these pics are primo, so I'm willing to try again if it was a fluke.

  8. #1032

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Need to make a correction. I'm in town for a week. Plus wanted to no about her. Any info would be appreciated.
    Use the search button. Several reviews here. Not a looker, but gives a good BBBJTCIMWS. DT, BLS, takes direction well. Usually $60 qv.

  9. #1031
    Anybody know a provider that would definitely be open to foot fetish and / or filming related stuff? Anybody have experience with women in those areas?

  10. #1030

    Mic check raenae

    Need to make a correction. I'm in town for a week. Plus wanted to no about her. Any info would be appreciated.

  11. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she'll make you happy.
    Simply meh. Overpriced and she thinks her little tantric stuff is a turn on. There was nothin sexy about it. Finished myself off I think as well. Just my opinion.

  12. #1028
    Yeah, she'll make you happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    The mistress?

    Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.

    Simply awesome.

  13. #1027

    Krista?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple ads for years and have read the reviews. Anybody willing to add any recent visit info or answer questions via PM?
    The mistress?

    Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.

    Simply awesome.

  14. #1026

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvCurvs  [View Original Post]
    Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.
    Just see her if you happen to be in the area.

  15. #1025

    Not 3 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing the infamous mic check raenae. Anyone got any info on her?

    Can I get a detailed description on her technique and what makes her worth seeing. I live three hours away and don't want to be disappointed about making the trip. What makes her worth visiting?
    Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape