Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,791 to 29,805 of 30798
-
08-09-18 19:53 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 1301Should be cleared out now.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 19:51 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 1301Instagram pics would make it appear so.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 17:55 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 175Any info on this one?
This one:
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7301/1/994391
Is she heavier that her pictures? Any signs of daemons?
-
08-09-18 17:47 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 175Khloe
Khloe definitely looks cute as per the pictures.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Frankly with a photo shoot session by a semi-pro, an ad on er*s in a different city, she could charge $$$ for a dream. Easy.
-
08-09-18 17:46 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 175Raincoats
Yeah, what's the deal with those unwrapped raincoats, I noticed once she took it from me when we were done. I wouldn't be surprised if she rinsed and used it for the next sloppy second horny dude in line. That's why I always bring my owns. Scary.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 16:58 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 525Sophia
Was visiting another lass and saw Sophia outside at (I think) a new location in the parking lot with a boy toy / pimp. She looks rough. Never played and never will. I think she's more of a bull than me. Khloe wasn't around- too bad she got messed up with this crowd- she looks cute.
Med.
-
08-09-18 16:53 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 525Asian
Played with one. Always have fun and super reliable, but frugal. Recommend bringing your own raincoats. Wierds me out that the ones they often have are already unwrapped.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 16:42 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 448Zoe Rothstein
I saw her at her incall near Garner. She is petite as advertised. Has nice hips and asian style eraser nips on a-cups. I gave her $. 2 for hh as we had never discussed donation. I found her attractive and sexy. She goes down BBBJ and then rode me twerking like she was riding a bull. She smokes outside the room and the days inn is a bit sketchy with a bunch of pimpsters and hoes hanging around. But nothing out of the ordinary. Easy discrete access to her room.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/petite-sweet-treat-ready-to-pl/430689306842
Xzoe zoex.
-
08-09-18 10:06 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 162The link works for me. Attached ad.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 09:11 #999Senior Member

Posts: 1710Bambi / Milani / Kirby
This is true, but she was a nice girl and has a great body. Even though she was strict and it was an all covered deal, I often dream about devouring those tits while I drove deep into her. My biggest put off was that she was fairly bruised up when I saw her. Not sure if that's a demons thing or what. She claimed 'car accident', but who knows.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 08:19 #998Senior Member

Posts: 827Link is dead! Which Roxii is this??
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 07:53 #997Senior Member

Posts: 186Willow
Haven't seen her but she quoted 140/180 a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 07:48 #996Senior Member

Posts: 186Badly in need
Go see Mic Check Renae, you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 07:46 #995Senior Member

Posts: 186Roxxi & Bunny
Bunny (below) offered a double with Roxxi but I wasn't able to partake.
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]
https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1166212#jive_content_id_Options.
-
08-09-18 01:13 #994Senior Member

Posts: 175Willow?
Anyone has seen willow, she keeps posting and it looks almost TGTBT:
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26738658/
Thanks.










Reply With Quote






