The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 236 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2836

    Does Anyone Know Her?

    I've seen her several times walking US-1 in the area of Dunkin Donuts and Burger King in Melbourne. Now these pictures may be as much as 12 or 13 hours old so I apologize in advance if the information is too old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SW-01A.jpg‎   SW-02A.jpg‎   SW-03A.jpg‎  

  2. #2835

    Anita digits

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Fred, I have her number.
    Thanks, but I found her. Saw her today in fact. Was good to catch up. Thank you.

  3. #2834

    Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    I have looked a few times, but haven't seen her. Can someone share digits, please.
    Fred, I have her number.

  4. #2833

    Anita digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    She had jean shorts on, can't remember what color top. She was with me around 630 I remember because her alarm went off around 645 LOL.
    I have looked a few times, but haven't seen her. Can someone share digits, please. While we're at it, I would like digits to cocoa Nicole too. Thanks.

  5. #2832

    Steph Pics

    Just that you know, those Steph Pics are all quite old; like two years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    Ain't going to lie, seeing those pics of Stephanie made me put on my huntin' cap and boots and venture out to Melbourne. Didn't find her today however something caught my eye that I regret not getting. At around 2:30 today it was pouring rain at the stop light just past aurora, there was a really pretty BSW standing under that abandon all brick building near the light. She was a spinner, looked real young, had short shorts, a black jacket and white shirt. Long puffy hair, at first she reminded me of Mocha her skin complexion is light. Well she is standing there I'm looking at her like "damn you're hot. " suddenly she smiles at me and gives me a flirty wave! I smile, nod, thought about making the scoop but the traffic wouldn't allow for a quick you. By the time I swung around and doubled back she was gone, I searched high and low and could not find this chick. Has anyone had any encounters?

    Didn't find Stephanie either.

    Oh and avoid a WSW spinner with black haired named Natalie. Hair was long, in a pony tail. Waste of time, too demanding looked like she was ready to nod off. Real weirdo on top of that. Never got to do anything either way went two blocks down, got demanding, dropped her off and hightailed it.

  6. #2831

    Chelsea

    So no ones got this girl's contact number yet?

  7. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    The one with glasses goes by Bonnie if it's the same one. Looks a little rough but spinner thin and good attitude and above average BBBJ. Typical girl looking for candy money LOL.
    Have to agree that the blonde was Bonnie, picked her up last week in the pouring down rain, gave her a ride to area near her candy shop, didn't have time to partake in any extra cirriculars. Have seen her once before, and she does do a decent job with poetry readings.

    As always, happy hunting and be safe.

  8. #2829

    Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak93  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her this morning around 630 am walking had on a black tight dress with a white top. I looked and from far seemed to good to be true so I keep it moving.

    Hiw was it?
    She had jean shorts on, can't remember what color top. She was with me around 630 I remember because her alarm went off around 645 LOL.

  9. #2828

    Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Met Anita for the first time this morning by the Marathon on US1. Nice girl, nice conversation, no marks or anything I could see. Said she hasn't been out for 6 years but needs the $, so she may be around more often. Some of you may remember her from back then. She asked me to drop her off at her car which was parked near by because she was going home. She got in and headed up US1.
    I picked her up last week, same scenario as you. But I was able to bring her home and have my way with her. Then she came back again that night for round two. She drove herself here which was completely different from a SW type.

  10. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Met Anita for the first time this morning by the Marathon on US1. Nice girl, nice conversation, no marks or anything I could see. Said she hasn't been out for 6 years but needs the $, so she may be around more often. Some of you may remember her from back then. She asked me to drop her off at her car which was parked near by because she was going home. She got in and headed up US1.
    I think I saw her this morning around 630 am walking had on a black tight dress with a white top. I looked and from far seemed to good to be true so I keep it moving.

    Hiw was it?

  11. #2826

    Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    Met Anita for the first time this morning by the Marathon on US1. Nice girl, nice conversation, no marks or anything I could see. Said she hasn't been out for 6 years but needs the $, so she may be around more often. Some of you may remember her from back then. She asked me to drop her off at her car which was parked near by because she was going home. She got in and headed up US1.
    Did she have a birthmark / scar on her inner right thigh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anita.png‎  

  12. #2825

    Anita

    Met Anita for the first time this morning by the Marathon on US1. Nice girl, nice conversation, no marks or anything I could see. Said she hasn't been out for 6 years but needs the $, so she may be around more often. Some of you may remember her from back then. She asked me to drop her off at her car which was parked near by because she was going home. She got in and headed up US1.

  13. #2824

    The Wyld Hunt: Stephanie and BSW

    Ain't going to lie, seeing those pics of Stephanie made me put on my huntin' cap and boots and venture out to Melbourne. Didn't find her today however something caught my eye that I regret not getting. At around 2:30 today it was pouring rain at the stop light just past aurora, there was a really pretty BSW standing under that abandon all brick building near the light. She was a spinner, looked real young, had short shorts, a black jacket and white shirt. Long puffy hair, at first she reminded me of Mocha her skin complexion is light. Well she is standing there I'm looking at her like "damn you're hot. " suddenly she smiles at me and gives me a flirty wave! I smile, nod, thought about making the scoop but the traffic wouldn't allow for a quick you. By the time I swung around and doubled back she was gone, I searched high and low and could not find this chick. Has anyone had any encounters?

    Didn't find Stephanie either.

    Oh and avoid a WSW spinner with black haired named Natalie. Hair was long, in a pony tail. Waste of time, too demanding looked like she was ready to nod off. Real weirdo on top of that. Never got to do anything either way went two blocks down, got demanding, dropped her off and hightailed it.

  14. #2823

    Booty Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    The one with glasses goes by Bonnie if it's the same one. Looks a little rough but spinner thin and good attitude and above average BBBJ. Typical girl looking for candy money LOL.
    That's Miranda, decent head job, nice personality and not scary. Worth a stop. Enjoyed rubbing that big ass while she serviced me.

  15. #2822

    Blond with glasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Just passed the gas station on US1 and University and saw 2 WSW. 1 was a blonde with classes and the other was a red head with looks like a bootie and a bit of a stomach walking towards it. Didn't get to stop but does anyone know then and are they worth the time.
    The one with glasses goes by Bonnie if it's the same one. Looks a little rough but spinner thin and good attitude and above average BBBJ. Typical girl looking for candy money LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape