Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,686 to 29,700 of 30809
-
08-10-18 23:16 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 65Krista?
The mistress?
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.
Simply awesome.
-
08-10-18 22:20 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 666Agreed
Just see her if you happen to be in the area.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 19:43 #1122Banned Member

Posts: 231Not 3 hrs.
Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 18:33 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 301Too Boo Coo.
Had a roll in the hay with "Shi Shi" fortyish long black hair at the tinytel, not to bad. And yes she too would not let me park it all in her garage.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 17:15 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 214I honestly don't see what all the hype is about her. I've seen her and I didn't think it was anything special.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 15:34 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 525Asian links
Links are useless for the fake asian ads. There are typically two girls in different rooms at the same place, rarely they are in the same room, in which case they are probably ripping off their boss for the cost of the 2nd room. When you get to the place, who ever isn't busy or has had a visit in the longest gets tapped.
Anyway, had a dream about a Fake Asian ad with number starting 347. Tinytel off airport. Skinny and bruised. Not as submissive as most (probably why she was bruised). CBJ, CG, Mish, k9. Beautiful kitty. Complained a little about my size but took it all. Not GFE. $ . 2 hh.
Had another dream about a fake asian ad starting 646. Nicer extended place on S. Miami. "Jessica" Older but pretty (to me) asian lady with very nice tasteful bolt-ons. Skinny but decent figure. Ok English. Chatted a minute then on to CBJ, CG, Mish, K9. Wanted to finish in Russian but K9 was too nice. TIGHT kitty. Had mild technical difficulties due to size differences. Ave dude. Had a good time, chatted a while.$ . 4 hh.
Recommend bringing your own cover- they use unwrapped covers.
2 girls available at each place for small discount.
Always a spin of the wheel with these ladies. Just be ready to walk.
Stay safe,
Med.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 15:34 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 612Be prepared tp be patient. As a potential new client, I texted her yesterday morning regarding availability. No response! If you're traveling 3 hours I'd recommend a back-up plan.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 13:03 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 119Aria Desmond
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9741505.htm?cat=1
This is the only provider that I would ever be in danger of falling in love with. She's my ATF (for US based).
Did the 1. 5 hour and went slightly over with no rush on her part. She made sure I came twice. She's immensley passionate: DFK, moaning, loves to give and receive oral. Will take a load in her mouth but not sure if she swallows.
Smoking hot body. Her face is worth the cost of admission.
Private, upscale Incall. Felt very safe and clean.
PM for any specific questions. And thank you guys for the most recent posts in her, that made up my mind to see her. I'm going to start being a lot more picky after having these quality visits.
-
08-10-18 12:39 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 240Mic check ranae
Was thinking about seeing the infamous mic check raenae. Anyone got any info on her?
Can I get a detailed description on her technique and what makes her worth seeing. I live three hours away and don't want to be disappointed about making the trip. What makes her worth visiting?
-
08-10-18 12:33 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 171Khloe
Ill say it again that while khloe looks good in the pictures there are major demons involved. Look who she took as a mentor / partner in crime. I have some more info that I will give in pm only. I know this group and I would advoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 11:57 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 480The one with the semi-shaved head who advertises some BDSM play.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 08:15 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 827Krista Who? this one? http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/krista-336-340-4243/980390109219
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 08:15 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 827Link please!
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 07:29 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 480Krista
I've seen her multiple ads for years and have read the reviews. Anybody willing to add any recent visit info or answer questions via PM?
-
08-10-18 07:28 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 827This is one of her old post.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wil...2-9527/1/98593
Newer.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/546701098198










Reply With Quote






