Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,671 to 29,685 of 30814
-
08-12-18 07:41 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks! Appreciated.
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 22:52 #1143Banned Member

Posts: 231Ginger
Seems she's new in the area? Nothing comes up in search here. Anyone seen her yet?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-7301/2/995876
-
08-11-18 20:56 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 525Dawn
This Dawn should not be confused with the blonde Dawn from Bobbi's old crew. She was always great and really reliable evertime I played with her.
Med.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 16:43 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 6Krista.
Completely, agree. She's expensive, and it's more of a clinical experience than a sensual one. No FS, minimal mutual touch, it's nothing special. Not nearly worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by NiceOne14
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 16:08 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 117Dawn
I'm a little confused. There seems to be two Dawns that were talked about at the same time. Has anybody seen this Dawn from last week? I tried contacting her by calling and texting and got no response. SMH. It's a basic business model. Somebody calls and you answer the phone. Can't answer, then call back as soon as you can. But, these pics are primo, so I'm willing to try again if it was a fluke.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 15:59 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 666Search
Use the search button. Several reviews here. Not a looker, but gives a good BBBJTCIMWS. DT, BLS, takes direction well. Usually $60 qv.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 12:44 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 102Anybody know a provider that would definitely be open to foot fetish and / or filming related stuff? Anybody have experience with women in those areas?
-
08-11-18 11:31 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 240Mic check raenae
Need to make a correction. I'm in town for a week. Plus wanted to no about her. Any info would be appreciated.
-
08-11-18 09:31 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 233Simply meh. Overpriced and she thinks her little tantric stuff is a turn on. There was nothin sexy about it. Finished myself off I think as well. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-18 09:04 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 179Yeah, she'll make you happy.
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 23:16 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 65Krista?
The mistress?
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
Crazy hot! No sex, super clean girl that will leave you knee nocking.
Simply awesome.
-
08-10-18 22:20 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 666Agreed
Just see her if you happen to be in the area.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 19:43 #1132Banned Member

Posts: 231Not 3 hrs.
Dude! Don't drive 3 hrs. For BBBJ. She's good but not 3 hr drive good! Find one at home. I would drive 3 hrs for pussy big no BK. LOL.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 18:33 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 301Too Boo Coo.
Had a roll in the hay with "Shi Shi" fortyish long black hair at the tinytel, not to bad. And yes she too would not let me park it all in her garage.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 17:15 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 214I honestly don't see what all the hype is about her. I've seen her and I didn't think it was anything special.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





