Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ume Spa

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 412
This blog is moderated by TT Twista
  1. #82

    Paula

    One short,

    Your Episodes on Paula is by far the best written reviews, and I've read all the reviews on her.

    From all her reviews sounds like she's a elegant, class lady.

    BTW MIKI at Sanho does a great TS too, but Paula's TS, BtB wash, sounds interesting.

    Like The Nutmaker said Paul's the Queen of the TS.

    Looking forward to episode #3 next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.

  2. #81

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Napunnom  [View Original Post]
    Wow oh man. I'm a new guy but wanted to tell you I want to see Paula after your awesome exciting review. Damn man you rock.
    Napunnom, Nah not me Paula Rocks.

    Forget to mention her upper twins.

    Perfect natural C s.

    I see some of the girls admiring them.

    Thanks for your comment.

  3. #80

    Paula

    One short, very informative review, nicely done, need to get an appointment to feel her fur coat, and look see and say hello to her twin sisters below, also to experience her TS massage (btb).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.

  4. #79

    Paula

    One short, very informative review, nicely done, need to get an appointment to feel her fur coat, and look see and say hello to her twin sisters below, also to experience her TS massage (btb).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.

  5. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.
    Guess I got to go get in shape before intro and see this amazing woman! Thanks for the awesome report. I didn't know Paula was also a table shower queen too!

  6. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.
    Wow oh man. I'm a new guy but wanted to tell you I want to see Paula after your awesome exciting review. Damn man you rock.

  7. #76

    Romancing Paula (episode 2 of 8)

    Continue from episode #1 in the Kison Tread dated 7/12/18 , # 6346.

    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.

    Been a long week with work and the election, tired and stressed needed a break, made an appointment with Paula.

    Arrived mama choi let me in and said Paula right (don't know how she know, my first time meeting her) showed me to the room and lefted I had to go after her to give her the HF.

    In less then a minute Paula arrived with her normal friendly greeting Good Mornnnnning, big long tight loving hug kissed me on the cheek, with a light loving kiss on the lip, then she said lets go, I said where, she replied TS first time she invited me to the TS.

    Layed face down proceed with a hot water wash (Paula don't like hot water) but she did it for me, so relaxing.

    Then surprising my first time ever she proceeded with a pussy massage my lower back, upper back, left and right shoulders.

    Felt so good and relaxed I almost fell asleep, her pussy hair trimmed just right felt like a fur coat. (not like #12 sand paper).

    Turn over and continued the wash and massage, guess by then she got wet and horny she slipped it into her CG her main event going for the gold till she cum, cum, cum. I'm knocked out I'm done, she said no lets go to the room.

    Back in the room on my back she started lfk, loving Dfk, BBBJ, DT, 69, she put one leg up on the mirrors wall, man, she got a good looking pussy full lips (not like the old lady abalone kind) the twin sister's pretty too LOL.

    Got me hard like a rock, she got horny again she jump on again CG till she cum again. We rest for awhile, talk story a little bit.

    Kissed again, light HJ, BJ, DT, HJ and BJ till I dump my load. We rested, then showered again.

    No knock at all, on the way to the shower mama choi asked me to return to the room customers entering I told he that's ok it's my brother she replied its your son she's funny mama cracked me up.

    Pau shower, back in the room, the best service, Paula always help dress me, fix my hair, wipe my glasses, big loving hug, showed me out with a bottle water and a long lasting good by kiss.

    I always leave with a good feeling and relaxed. That make you wants to return.

    Good night Golden Egg.

    Sweet dreams.

  8. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Eleven, sorry to hear that, shits like that really sucks, her been that late and mama trying to switch (tells you some thing).

    Bra the time to bag.

    I normally get a call or text, honey I'm running 15 minutes late my cab just got here, another time I get a text honey I'm done early cum when you like.

    Yo, things will get better, goog luck.
    Yup. Sometimes that's how it goes. No biggie. Already onto the next adventure.

  9. #74

    E Yo,

    Eleven, sorry to hear that, shits like that really sucks, her been that late and mama trying to switch (tells you some thing).

    Bra the time to bag.

    I normally get a call or text, honey I'm running 15 minutes late my cab just got here, another time I get a text honey I'm done early cum when you like.

    Yo, things will get better, goog luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoEleven  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Sugar yesterday. I haven't seen her since her return. Anyway, I get there and Mama asked me if I have an appointment. I tell her yes with Sugar. She escorted me to the room and I paid HF.

    So as I'm waiting in the room, Mama came back and asked me if I want to see another girl. I'm thinking "WTF. Oh no, here we go again". I tell her no and asked why. She told me that Sugar was not here yet and that she was on the way. She then asked if I wanted to see Emma or Yuki. I thought for a second, but told her no. Mama then tells me that she will be right back. She later came back and told me that Sugar should be here shortly.

    About 5 minutes later, Sugar came walking into the room. She was looking sexy as ever. She apologized and greeted me with hugs and kisses. Headed straight for the shower. TS is always nice with Sugar. Cleans me up real good. Nice BBBJ. Back at the room, small kisses on my backside as I laid face down. She then dove in for some nice rimming. I later flip for more BBBJ. Then switch to 69. I then had her lay back for some serious DATY. Always fresh and sweet tasting. By this time, I wanted to fuck. So, I stood up and entered her in Standing MISH. After the first couple partial pumps, I go balls deep. I see her wince. As I keep going, she then starts trying to block me by bending her right knee inward. I'm thinking WTF. It's not like I'm fucking huge. And, I have never had this issue with Sugar before. I pull back a little until she opened up again and then started pounding. After a couple of minutes, she tells me to come on the bed and do it MISH. I asked for CG and she tells me she wants to stay in MISH. I'm thinking "Fuck It!" At this point, I kind of just wanted to finish and get the fuck out. I then started pounding her hard in MISH and continued until I unloaded into the cover.

    Usually when I see Sugar, I have a great time. No issues. No problems. But, this time was a little weird and disappointing. I was there for a little more than an hour. But, I was waiting for about 15 minutes. So, was probably more like 45-50 minutes. I probably will not go back there for a while. But, we will see, Jr. Always gets what Jr. Wants. LOL. Maybe I should have tried Emma. Oh well. Fuck it!

  10. #73
    Checked out Sugar yesterday. I haven't seen her since her return. Anyway, I get there and Mama asked me if I have an appointment. I tell her yes with Sugar. She escorted me to the room and I paid HF.

    So as I'm waiting in the room, Mama came back and asked me if I want to see another girl. I'm thinking "WTF. Oh no, here we go again". I tell her no and asked why. She told me that Sugar was not here yet and that she was on the way. She then asked if I wanted to see Emma or Yuki. I thought for a second, but told her no. Mama then tells me that she will be right back. She later came back and told me that Sugar should be here shortly.

    About 5 minutes later, Sugar came walking into the room. She was looking sexy as ever. She apologized and greeted me with hugs and kisses. Headed straight for the shower. TS is always nice with Sugar. Cleans me up real good. Nice BBBJ. Back at the room, small kisses on my backside as I laid face down. She then dove in for some nice rimming. I later flip for more BBBJ. Then switch to 69. I then had her lay back for some serious DATY. Always fresh and sweet tasting. By this time, I wanted to fuck. So, I stood up and entered her in Standing MISH. After the first couple partial pumps, I go balls deep. I see her wince. As I keep going, she then starts trying to block me by bending her right knee inward. I'm thinking WTF. It's not like I'm fucking huge. And, I have never had this issue with Sugar before. I pull back a little until she opened up again and then started pounding. After a couple of minutes, she tells me to come on the bed and do it MISH. I asked for CG and she tells me she wants to stay in MISH. I'm thinking "Fuck It!" At this point, I kind of just wanted to finish and get the fuck out. I then started pounding her hard in MISH and continued until I unloaded into the cover.

    Usually when I see Sugar, I have a great time. No issues. No problems. But, this time was a little weird and disappointing. I was there for a little more than an hour. But, I was waiting for about 15 minutes. So, was probably more like 45-50 minutes. I probably will not go back there for a while. But, we will see, Jr. Always gets what Jr. Wants. LOL. Maybe I should have tried Emma. Oh well. Fuck it!

  11. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Honestly never seen Hoshi, Coco or Sugar. Are their pictures real?
    Hoshi and Sugar pics are them. Studio shots of course but its them. I can vouch for Hoshi as she showed me her portfolio with those pics taken here at a house the girls rented for the shoot. Posted before but the guy didn't put my post up for some reason.

  12. #71

    Nice picture of Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Older pic of Yuki--about five years ago.
    Thanks Blake123. I don't remember seeing that pic; probably because I had not even been to an AMP 5 years ago. That is a cute picture of her. Nowadays with so many mobile app that can filter and photoshop photos; girls are able to post glamorous model pictures more easily.

  13. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info Bulgogi Boy regarding her "new" photos. I can not remember what Yuki's "old" photos looked like, so I can NOT compare them.
    Older pic of Yuki--about five years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yuki_swan9.jpg‎  

  14. #69

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I visited her yesterday. I never had "bad" service from her, although some sessions were better than others. It's her in the "new" photo, although it's been photoshopped. She's about the same weight, although she had her boobs done, and they suite her well.

    For me, she's always been superb immediately after returning from vacation. She's been back for a couple days, so this would be an ideal time, if you think she's your cup of tea.

    Peace,

    BB.
    Thank you for the info Bulgogi Boy regarding her "new" photos. I can not remember what Yuki's "old" photos looked like, so I can NOT compare them. Yep you're right most girls will have better service immediately after returning from a vacation. Perhaps it was some other factor that caused her service to not be so great on that particular day?

  15. #68

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    All the photos for this place are 'sugared' to put it nicely. All the girls looks much better in print, including Yuki. I know goser and Hipickle are into sugar but she's about a 4 from the neck up. Great service I guess if you're just in it for that.
    Goser and HiPickle have good taste in picking the girls IMHO, and sometimes I will go to see a girl based on their reports. Usually both are on point. But thank you IchyAchy for pointing out that all the photos are sugared and look better in print including Yuki. Will keep that in mind. Appreciate your report; 4 is a low score for neck up, but Sugar's body is okay? And good to know service is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape