The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Ume Spa

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 412
This blog is moderated by TT Twista
  1. #67

    Hoshi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ez808  [View Original Post]
    Hoshi's pictures are definitely not real. She's a nice girl, great service and all but her tits are all butchered up. Also she DFK's but has really bad breath. It was probably something she ate that day, hopefully not bbcim from previous monger.
    Yikes! Thanks for the info Ez808. Hopefully it was from some garlic fries or nato beans and not from BBBJ or BBBJWS. Well good to know Hoshi's service is good.

  2. #66

    Hoshi

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Honestly never seen Hoshi, Coco or Sugar. Are their pictures real?
    Hoshi's pictures are definitely not real. She's a nice girl, great service and all but her tits are all butchered up. Also she DFK's but has really bad breath. It was probably something she ate that day, hopefully not bbcim from previous monger.

  3. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I visited her yesterday. I never had "bad" service from her, although some sessions were better than others. It's her in the "new" photo, although it's been photoshopped. She's about the same weight, although she had her boobs done, and they suite her well.

    For me, she's always been superb immediately after returning from vacation. She's been back for a couple days, so this would be an ideal time, if you think she's your cup of tea.

    Peace,

    BB.
    Good to know. Thanks for the report.

  4. #64

    Sugar

    All the photos for this place are 'sugared' to put it nicely. All the girls looks much better in print, including Yuki. I know goser and Hipickle are into sugar but she's about a 4 from the neck up. Great service I guess if you're just in it for that.

  5. #63

    Same Yuki

    I visited her yesterday. I never had "bad" service from her, although some sessions were better than others. It's her in the "new" photo, although it's been photoshopped. She's about the same weight, although she had her boobs done, and they suite her well.

    For me, she's always been superb immediately after returning from vacation. She's been back for a couple days, so this would be an ideal time, if you think she's your cup of tea.

    Peace,

    BB.

  6. #62

    We Both Love Sweets: Sugar is addicting and keeps the DDS in Practice

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Sugar's is. I don't know about the others, but that does look like Yuki, when I've walked by her, but that's still up in the air if it's the same Yuki 😜.
    I'm surprised you've not tried Sugar yet. Ba-bangin body. However, I think the short timing they've been doing may have held ya back huh. 😉
    Thanks HiPickle. Nope. Have not seen Sugar Ume yet. The time factor is one of the factors preventing me from revisiting Ume FKA TS. I like a variety of women but I prefer spinners with tone and tight bodies. All my ex-GFs were spinners with tone and tight bodies. My current NSA-FWB is a spinner and that is my preference. The biggest factor is service and attitude! I prefer the NRA in OT and with MSOG! I will give you an example your favorite is my favorite too. We both love sweet spinners. No need to mention names because she so popular. We both get the high end of the YMMV spectrum from the sweet spinner and that is the type of service I prefer from the hot spinners. I haven't read anything that indicated spectacular service about the Sugar at Ume; therefore I'm passing seeing her!

  7. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Honestly never seen Hoshi, Coco or Sugar. Are their pictures real?
    Sugar's is. I don't know about the others, but that does look like Yuki, when I've walked by her, but that's still up in the air if it's the same Yuki 😜.
    I'm surprised you've not tried Sugar yet. Ba-bangin body. However, I think the short timing they've been doing may have held ya back huh. 😉

  8. #60

    Are Their Pictures Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/ume-s...f-now-12006689

    If pics are real, the Yuna pic is delish.
    Honestly never seen Hoshi, Coco or Sugar. Are their pictures real?

  9. #59

    3 new girls from NY

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/ume-s...f-now-12006689

    If pics are real, the Yuna pic is delish.

  10. #58

    Again it's just my guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, that was my guess too. But if she looks like those 2 pics, then she is pretty (face 8 at least). I am just a little surprised that not many folks commented on her good looks in Tokyo thread. Can any brother who has visited Tokyo Yuki confirm if these 2 pics are real, or not? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Money1  [View Original Post]
    Bro, if this is the same Yuki then knowing what your preferences are I would pass. If this is the same Yuki those pics are not her. If someone can confirm if this is a new Yuki then you might want to look further. The Yuki I know is 6. 5-7 for me.
    It would be a good idea to confirm tho. As many times as I've been there, I've never tried Yuki, mainly cause of her non stellar reviews. However, I've seen her on the couch more often than any girl as well. It's been months so she may have lost some weight. And you know how makeup can literally transform. So. Still, I would read up on the many reviews in the Tokyo spa thread. Or, TOFTT to find out if it's a "New" Yuki. 😜.

  11. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, that was my guess too. But if she looks like those 2 pics, then she is pretty (face 8 at least). I am just a little surprised that not many folks commented on her good looks in Tokyo thread. Can any brother who has visited Tokyo Yuki confirm if these 2 pics are real, or not? Thanks.
    Bro, if this is the same Yuki then knowing what your preferences are I would pass. If this is the same Yuki those pics are not her. If someone can confirm if this is a new Yuki then you might want to look further. The Yuki I know is 6. 5-7 for me.

  12. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    That would be my guess, she been there a loong time.
    Thanks, that was my guess too. But if she looks like those 2 pics, then she is pretty (face 8 at least). I am just a little surprised that not many folks commented on her good looks in Tokyo thread. Can any brother who has visited Tokyo Yuki confirm if these 2 pics are real, or not? Thanks.

  13. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    In the current ads, there is a Yuki. Is she the same Yuki who was at Tokyo before? If those are her real and recent pics, then she is pretty.
    That would be my guess, she been there a loong time.

  14. #54

    Yuki?

    In the current ads, there is a Yuki. Is she the same Yuki who was at Tokyo before? If those are her real and recent pics, then she is pretty.

  15. #53
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433

    Paula

    Spent time with Paula yesterday. Awesome as always. The TS was thorough but the table is too small for extra activity. She loves it at Ume. I'll be back ASAP to enjoy her more. Her goal is to save money, pay off her house and retire. When she retires I will too. Hard to imagine anyone better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape