Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3631
-
08-09-18 00:21 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 259I got to do that, LOL. This board doesn't change, as to some of it's members. It's about posting info about providers, not jumping on another member for a stupid mistake. I know why they started this Mayhem section because it's the guys that have 99 post and only about three reviews of a provider and all the rest is comments on somebody else's post or BS.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 23:49 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 61Poppabd, you have got to be kidding me. How can you love a women that will suck anyone's dick for 10? Do you really think she loved you back or just needed a walking ATM to take care of her? And to publicly post about you feelings for her numerous times.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 23:45 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 61No one's that lazy.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
Maybe you should learn to read it a little better, or follow the posts back by clicking on where it says [View Original Post].
Originally Posted by Monger998
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 23:40 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 61Something tells me you're very old, because your posting style is very milkshake-ish. Yes I said milkshake-ish, its not a typo.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 19:03 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 394Sorry ASS
Because I laughed at something?? OK. If you say so.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 18:36 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 259I know to read the forum, but I over looked it till I already posted, WTF.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 18:09 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 264Ewwwww, what will we ever do without you.
Originally Posted by Backrub321
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 18:00 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 264Been here over a year, 200 posts, and still doesn't do a Google Image search on the pics {rolling eyes}.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 17:36 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 264The answer to your question is literally one fucking post below the post you quoted. Are dumb or just fucking lazy?
Originally Posted by Monger998
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 17:32 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
I'm sure we have all had that girl will liked a little more then the rest, but you cross the line.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 12:44 #1611Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8No
I took the compliment and moved on.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 19:19 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 264I just read all of EricTheReddit posts, the post he claims to of made doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 14:01 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 330Remind me again why I should give a fancy fuck about your opinion?
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 13:23 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 61It's been a week now and no one has posted a link so I thought I'd bump this post. I'd really would like to see who you guys are seeing for these low rates.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 13:15 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 61Now that's funny.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




