Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11002

    Jackie

    A few of you know I have been seeing Jackie formerly of the Ave. Jackie has had her ups and down. Well I like everyone that was cool with her she is doing well and she has kicked her habit on her own time and her own will. I am really proud of her. Jackie is a real sweetheart there is not to many girls on the street that are. Those that make it out I am happy for them. Jackie is my baby.

  2. #11001

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by LulusLove  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen around quite a bit if anyone has working number please pass along.

    On a side note I seen little Monica on for a couple times this week thought you was dead or someone who killed her by now and honestly considering how bad she looks I can't even believe you would waste your time walking what a fucked-up mess.
    She can't keep a phone to save her life, your best bet would be to catch her by the apartments.

  3. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by LulusLove  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen around quite a bit if anyone has working number please pass along.

    On a side note I seen little Monica on for a couple times this week thought you was dead or someone who killed her by now and honestly considering how bad she looks I can't even believe you would waste your time walking what a fucked-up mess.
    She used to be my fav! Saw her the 19th just sitting on the bench at crest, around 5:00 pm she didn't see me, I was in my car.

  4. #10999

    Maybe new guys can learn from this, who was really the lucky one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PolishTheTurd  [View Original Post]
    OMG what a great scoop story!
    I like your name!, I have many stories and not one has been told to anyone ever, I just dnt have friends that would understand me like that. This particular story I would like to share with all you mongers. It might be long so sorry in advance. Early 2000's late night after bar closes, I pick up this older WSW thin build shoulder length dirty wavy blonde hair, off Michigan ave. Near the corner apartments that use to house a lot of them or where they got there junk idk, I'm in my late 20's I'm guessing she's in her 40's she hops in, back then I could tell right away if I want to Fck them or just a BJ in the car, I opted the latter.

    I asked if she knew of a good spot, she told me to go over here, it was just a side street houses on both sides, my vehicle is facing not that far Michigan ave. This woman is doing a wonderful job! The sounds, the wetness, she knew good technique, got me to completion in no time, swallowed it all, I felt so good.

    I didn't even say anything yet, she's like alright got to go see ya, thought to myself man that's weird, I'm pulling up my pants and realize no wallet! Panick / anger sets in, I turn on dome light, there it is near my feet, open no money and I had money, panick goes away but I'm pissed! I see her fast walking to house across the street, house was next to a open field then Michigan ave. She is banging hard on the side door let me in she kept saying! He must of been unlocking the million locks on the inside or was just slow coming cause I had ahold of her wrist right now, I'm walking backwards making Her follow me near the street, told her I know you stole my money I want it back, she says no I didn't check my pockets, why would I do that I thought, her other hand is clenched shut like she was going to hit me but I knew that's where the money was, I grab it real quick and try my hardest to pry them fingers apart, but this African American guy comes storming out, God dammit I dnt need this shit calling her by her name which I forgot, take this shit elsewhere he says, I'm ignoring him but keeping him in my sight, he's yelling at her doesn't think I notice him coming closer, he was going to sucker punch me I know it, they know each other he came to help her not me! SneakyA. A. Probably thinking crazy white boy I'll show him, before he strikes me I land one right in his throat, he's choking gasping, I'm thinking cops any sec on Michigan or he's got a gun I'm dead I grab her arm with the fist still clenched, one last desperate attempt pull it towards me and hammer punched that forearm, she won. I got to the hell out of dodge.

    Few nights later I see her doing the stroll with a cast and sling on that arm, some of you mongers might have known her maybe she took your wallet? LOL. Since then I never do car dates! Be safe all.

  5. #10998

    Page on fort

    Have you seen around quite a bit if anyone has working number please pass along.

    On a side note I seen little Monica on for a couple times this week thought you was dead or someone who killed her by now and honestly considering how bad she looks I can't even believe you would waste your time walking what a fucked-up mess.

  6. #10997

    Pontiac

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrogiii  [View Original Post]
    East of Tele to Johnson.

    Frogiii.
    Correct me if I am wrong but. My attorney is a former Asst the in the Oakland County Prospector's Office who has defended me in 36th District Court. He says unlike Detroit, you get caught with a SWer in Pontiac, you go to jail and it is not a misdemeanor. Hence I avoid anything north of 8 Mile. Most SWers I talk to, feel the same.

  7. #10996

    To may leos

    Man I was driving around looking for girls wed before ending up going to SC on mich but I saw so many LE driving around lot of unmarked ones also in the john are area between mcnichols and 9 mile not to many SW's out cause of this I drive around the blocks off john are and found a few WSW and BSW I wanted to hit up but just to nervous with the LE in the area. Only stroll I know really in the area woodward ave, john are, st fair that area so was lost on where other areas are good to stroll and find some SW's reading the boards here has helped to find a few more areas to look into strolling but finding an Asian SW is impossible any info on Asian SW's would be appreciated or if any one has digits for a good Asian SW pm me I will be in d-town this weekend hoping to come across an Asian but driving around 5 hours didn't come up with anything wed.

  8. #10995

    Exclusive

    Drove by a few places on Michigan before I decided to go in to this place called exclusive all 3 girls there wed. About 6 ish were bbw's not opposed to bbw's the one I really liked so stayed took me a min to get comfortable new to strip clubs and stuff no cover I did buy 3 drinks she kept giving me hints of extras but being very shy and nervous it flew over my head and she finally came out and said you want head for 50 or fuck for a bill I was like In a min she said ok very non rush but was slow so little more 1 on 1 time or I probably would have missed my chance at extras wish I remembered her name so we go upstairs in this unfinished area but was nice and privatish as can be in a club. She wasn't a rusher and gave supurb head tried to FS but being in a place like that my guy was a little stage fright lmfao so basically just got head but for her time and great head I ended up paying the full $.

    Does anyone know any Asian strippers who offer FS its been a fantasy of mine to do an Asian but I really don't want to an AMP girl or backpage fake Asian looking ads so finding this is becoming a challenge for me but with being new to all this so where in Detroit is the best areas to find Asian dancers or Asian SW's would be ok any info I am heading back to Detroit this weekend and would love to find an Asian to get together with any help is appreciated.

  9. #10994

    Tawnya Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolages  [View Original Post]
    I'm up in Pontiac today, what section of Huron to look out for her?
    East of Tele to Johnson.

    Frogiii.

  10. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanHumpn  [View Original Post]
    My apologies, thought for sure others might of been with her before me, I saw her off Michigan Ave between central and livernoise I think it was 1-2 ish in the afternoon, eagle eyed her walk right into mcd's I do a turn around cvs decide to go inside mcd's, I end up behind her in line, nice ass I think others caught me looking, the line was taking forever so head back to car a wait a few min.

    I go back inside I see her sitting at a corner table by herself, I go and act like I got to use bathroom look at myself in mirror, say you lucky dawg this girl is cute and more things etc. LOL.

    I walk out smiling look in her direction she's actually smiling back, I approach and ask her if she wants to hang out, rest is history! Had fun at crest, damage was room+pointfivezeroflowers I'm sure someone has found her! I just wanted to know if any else seen her, good luck fellow mongers, oh almost forgot this was sun Mother's Day, I already seen her 3 x.
    OMG what a great scoop story!

  11. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberFrogiii  [View Original Post]
    So Blonde Tawnya is back out on Huron. I dreamed I saw her twice since all the snow melted. She hibernated for the winter. She told me she was up in Port and down in Ind / Ill. If I hadn't seen her about once a month out there, I would've thought maybe she was visiting her uncle. She takes it all the way to the tonsils for. 2 - . 4, . 6 for BBFS.

    Frogiii.
    I'm up in Pontiac today, what section of Huron to look out for her?

  12. #10991

    Pontiac (Blonde Tawnya)

    So Blonde Tawnya is back out on Huron. I dreamed I saw her twice since all the snow melted. She hibernated for the winter. She told me she was up in Port and down in Ind / Ill. If I hadn't seen her about once a month out there, I would've thought maybe she was visiting her uncle. She takes it all the way to the tonsils for. 2 - . 4, . 6 for BBFS.

    Frogiii.

  13. #10990

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by LulusLove  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you gave a little more info like where you found her sounds TGTBT.
    My apologies, thought for sure others might of been with her before me, I saw her off Michigan Ave between central and livernoise I think it was 1-2 ish in the afternoon, eagle eyed her walk right into mcd's I do a turn around cvs decide to go inside mcd's, I end up behind her in line, nice ass I think others caught me looking, the line was taking forever so head back to car a wait a few min.

    I go back inside I see her sitting at a corner table by herself, I go and act like I got to use bathroom look at myself in mirror, say you lucky dawg this girl is cute and more things etc. LOL.

    I walk out smiling look in her direction she's actually smiling back, I approach and ask her if she wants to hang out, rest is history! Had fun at crest, damage was room+pointfivezeroflowers I'm sure someone has found her! I just wanted to know if any else seen her, good luck fellow mongers, oh almost forgot this was sun Mother's Day, I already seen her 3 x.

  14. #10989

    New Guy

    Hey fellas I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm reaching out to my North Oak brothers hoping to get / share intel on the Pontiac area, but I'm not a stranger to the D.

    Ever since County took over the beat in the Yak, the scene has been very scarce. I got bored and ventured out of my regular strolls down Wdwd and scored a couple swoops between 6 and S F, but then that went dead. Somehow I decided to check S F, got to the Are and thought I was in heaven. It was crawling with SWs. This is alittle out of my way, but I couldn't help but pass through whenever I could, if only for recon.

    Late last year I was doing a job down in Toledo and on my way back (on the clock) I took a cruise up and down the Are. I wish I had found you boys sooner, because I got picked up by HP (in D. Total BS! That shit was expensive!

    I try to stay in my area, because I figured I'm out of my element in the D, especially without any intel. Nevertheless, traveling I-75 always seems to bring me down the Are.

    Not too long ago I was trolling and swung down Lantz, up a couple blocks and spotted LEO coming toward me. I made a right, down to S F and got out of dodge. By the time I made a left through the light onto the Are, he was hot on me. He blew the light and nabbed me. After all the hastle, they said "sorry, we're looking for someone else".

    I spent alot of time on the net looking for intel before and after my mishap, with little results. This week I found this site, and I think its great. I thought I got lucky finding the Are stroll on my own, but I wish I found this site first. I've read everything on SW forum 6+ months back. Good stuff guys. The 22 rules include many of my own "code" and some new ideas I'll take to heart. I hope I can connect and share with some fellow mongers who know the Yak, but appreciate all. Happy hunting and be safe!

  15. #10988
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanHumpn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else had the pleasure of her company, nice girl brunette, middle 20's, I think one of my best finds ever!

    No saggy titties, b-cups firm as could be! No muffin belly or top what ever people are calling it now LOL. No needle looking marks that I could see and of course no phone, but she showed me where she lives! Just wondered if anyone else saw her, she is total GFE.
    Maybe if you gave a little more info like where you found her sounds TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape