Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3631
-
08-03-18 16:18 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 1231st of the month, I should have known you would use your food stamps to pay you phone bill. Anyway welcome back.
Originally Posted by WondersWonder
[View Original Post]
P.S. I didn't even know you had an axe. Might not want to keep that in the car, the girls might see it and not want to date you.
-
08-03-18 16:14 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 123Sorry SocialAveng313 I went a little bit over board with my post, I shouldn't have pointed the finger at you like that. My post would have been just fine without the link. As far as posting anything substantial, I like many others tend to think twice before posting on a public forum. I'm sure you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
Again, I sincerely apologize.
-
08-03-18 14:20 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 98Sorry faggots. Been busy attending Trump rally's, watchin Fox News, and checkin my stock portfolio. What Yall tricks want? U dealin w a straight up mutha fuckin hussla here..u betta ask somebody.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:45 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 524Oh No
Don't throw me into the middle of your sophomoric rhetoric. My intention was to compliment the woman's use of the English language. By the way, may I ask you when was the last post of anything substantial you added to their forum? I looked back as far as January as there is nothing but a bunch of dribble.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 12:03 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 123GPS isn't caused by overpaying 40 dollars, it caused by guys kissing the chicks ass. Here's an example. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3875087.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:57 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 123Motor City Mon you just got schooled. Time to be a man and admit you were wrong, maybe even thank PB for pointing out that ED section to you.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:54 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 123There's like 4 or 5 guys here claiming they see SP's for under 150 an hour. Post a link and or review to a few of these SP's or STFU.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:50 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 123This may or may not be true, but if you can't provide a link or point out a review that you posted I tend to believe you're talking out your ass.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:44 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 123Plus one.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
And maybe Wonders Wonder isn't posting because his MetroPCS phone got shut off.
-
08-03-18 10:26 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 61
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Really, it's not like you and your knuckle dragging homey didn't attack a few of us because we aren't comfortable getting out of our cars in the hood.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Wonders Wonder, haven't seen him post in a while. I figured he'd be all over this thread. Friend of the Court must of caught up with him. You got to pay yo babies mamas.
-
08-02-18 22:50 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 215More dumb than me?
The only idiot here is the one tracking all my post to make such a lame statement. Conversation is conversation. I'm pretty sure the group appreciates the fact that I either contribute or try and doesn't care for the primitive jabs you take at them and everyone else, because you can't grow a pair big enough to stick in the pie your microscopic bone is stuck in.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
If I were you I would find a new hobby before someone drops you a hot phone number that leads you into trouble due to your conduct out here.
-
08-02-18 22:05 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 264The going rate for a real metro Detroit escort is 200 to 300 an hour. I keep ask for links to these escorts that work for 100 to 150 an hour but no one can seem to prove me wrong. Put up or shut up shit talkers.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 22:01 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
The only guys that will think any of these are good ideas are the guys that are more dumb then you. This is almost as dumb as the guy who had the idea of us pulling our money together to by a house in Detroit to take SW to.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:40 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 477Rates
Pay the going rates for the area. Las Vegas generally $300 - $500. Heck a grand once for an overnight. CA strip recall a threesome $300. Mt Pleasant casino cougar - $100. Agency gal depends. Usually $1. 20 to $200. I paid attention in Econ. Supply / Demand.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
I just don't want to be the guy who causes GPS.
No offense on the cheapa $$ comment. Heck take it as a compliment that I understand the market.
Monger on my man!
-
08-02-18 20:01 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 264A) I've noticed that.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
B) I just wanted to see the type of escorts you guys a getting for under $150 for the hour, wasn't planning on being a twat to you. You made the comment that you're "high-value" so I figured you could give that statement a little shape and color. Yes, if you say that you're fucking all these escorts but can't provide a link to her ad or when I read your 200 and something posts and hardly any of them are reviews you just might lose a few internet points.
C) I'd like to read that post, can you post a link to it please? Since that's your only post out of 200 and something that has any substance and actionable advice to it, the rest are just "tongue in cheek comments."
D) And you as well sir.










Reply With Quote




