Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2386

    Summer

    Had the opportunity to visit with Summer again. Nothing new to report. Yes, all three ports of entry are allowed. No she hasn't become a clock watcher. Yes she still aims to please. A big yes that she still makes the cute duck noises. Yes you must bring your own covers, or go without, she doesn't mind. And unfortunately YES the wet dog musty trailer smell still exists and seems to be getting worse as summer (the season) drags on. She is sweet and the place is safe, but if I don't return it is because of the trailer odor. BTW, if you're paying the asking price, you paid too much.

  2. #2385

    Dani

    Got a text out of the blue from Dani asking if I wanted to get together and thinking with the small head only I said yes. We setup a time and then she went completely dark and wasted my evening. I should have known better when dealing with a complete flake. Play Safe. PH.

  3. #2384

    Miranda

    Was contemplating on a dream delivered by Miranda this evening. Reached out to her and after a brief discussion discovered that reaching a dream with her was outside of the normal boundaries one would expect. She asked for $2. 5 Mario Coins. Told her that was too high. Any thought of a dream ended right there.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...ywords=Miranda

  4. #2383

    Chelsey

    Had a dream about Chelsey last night. In my dream we'd been texting on and off for a while and we decided to meet up. She arrived later than agreed due to car issues but that is often the case so no big deal there. When she arrived she did not match her glamour shots on STG but still has a good figure (signs of having kids aside), nice ass, is cute, small, and clean. No sign of a candy habit, very into our dream, tight and wet, and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

    All said, it was a good dream, she was personable and eager to please.

    YMMV.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...ywords=Chelsey

  5. #2382

    Disappointed.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    No Whining in the monger world. If somebody is harshing on you, then report them but no whining.

    A2

  6. #2381

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mia who is on stg?
    Check back a few days. She goes by 2 names. I gave a pretty good update on her. If you need more PM.

  7. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    I only know one Squirter in this county.
    PM me please.

  8. #2379

    Julia got me as well

    I came over for the day to do some work on the coast. Setup an early appointment with Julia, confirmed the day and evening before that all was good. Sent text as I am on the way nothing but radio silence. Made the drive to the area anyway as I have to do work at some point. Waited over an hour, finally after 2 hours she "wakes up" gives me an address and I head over. Knock on the door, no answer, try again, no answer, multiple texts, no answer. Finally head out and give up. All in all waster over 3 hours of my time. Normally I would have bailed out much sooner, but I had to be in the area regardless so I gave her extra time.

    She is a hard no for me going forward.

    Tex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar situation on this past Saturday. We agreed to a time for her incall at 1. So I headed up towards the Melbourne area around 10 to 1. I texted her what's the address. I got nothing back. So I figured while I'm up that way I'd just hang out for a bit. I then texted her 10 after 1 tell her that I don't have all day to sit around and wait. Then 20 after 1 I just headed back home all with no response. She finally texts me around 530 says hello and that she had fell a sleep. Asked if I'd still be interested, so I said yes setup again for 8. But this time I decided to ask for the address around 7 before even heading out the door. Glad I didn't leave this time as she never got back with me. I'm done with her.

  9. #2378

    Mia.

    Has anyone seen Mia who is on stg?

  10. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    There are always three sides to a story; as I mentioned to another SM in private messaging, there may be some Vagina Envy going on here.

    Considering the source I'd take what one says about the other pretty lightly. However, where it comes to OUR safety, I did feel somewhat compelled to share what I'd learned with the hobbyists on this board.

    KL.
    I had a very similar situation on this past Saturday. We agreed to a time for her incall at 1. So I headed up towards the Melbourne area around 10 to 1. I texted her what's the address. I got nothing back. So I figured while I'm up that way I'd just hang out for a bit. I then texted her 10 after 1 tell her that I don't have all day to sit around and wait. Then 20 after 1 I just headed back home all with no response. She finally texts me around 530 says hello and that she had fell a sleep. Asked if I'd still be interested, so I said yes setup again for 8. But this time I decided to ask for the address around 7 before even heading out the door. Glad I didn't leave this time as she never got back with me. I'm done with her.

  11. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning, sure do like a squirter but not if she's squirting lead.
    I only know one Squirter in this county.

  12. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRedFrog  [View Original Post]
    The robber created a new profile.

    Stay clear of her she will rob you at gunpoint.

    Old posting http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...3/278202403132.

    Her new number 321-XXX-8051.

    I wonder how many hobbies she robs?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/009165152594
    Thanks for the warning, sure do like a squirter but not if she's squirting lead.

  13. #2374

    Robber created a New Profile and Number 321-XXX-8051

    The robber created a new profile.

    Stay clear of her she will rob you at gunpoint.

    Old posting http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...3/278202403132.

    Her new number 321-XXX-8051.

    I wonder how many hobbies she robs?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/009165152594

  14. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about two different Julias. The one with the private house in Melb seems to have good reviews. However, this other one has bad reviews. Are we talking about the same woman or are there two different ones. Is the one with the private house in Melb any good?
    The one with the nice house.

  15. #2372

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone seen Latina Tiffany lately, please report back, haven't seen her for a long time, PM if she got a new # really appreciate it.
    She is texting me begging me to come see her. She's really hard up for money so if you know her go see her and help her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape