Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,906 to 16,920 of 19309
-
08-08-18 08:26 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 684Mandi / Dani
I passed her Monday walking in somewhere I was walking out of!! WOW her face is covered in sores! Fresh bloody little marks everywhere. Disgusting.
Originally Posted by PoundingHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 08:21 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 375Summer
Had the opportunity to visit with Summer again. Nothing new to report. Yes, all three ports of entry are allowed. No she hasn't become a clock watcher. Yes she still aims to please. A big yes that she still makes the cute duck noises. Yes you must bring your own covers, or go without, she doesn't mind. And unfortunately YES the wet dog musty trailer smell still exists and seems to be getting worse as summer (the season) drags on. She is sweet and the place is safe, but if I don't return it is because of the trailer odor. BTW, if you're paying the asking price, you paid too much.
-
08-08-18 06:43 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 85Dani
Got a text out of the blue from Dani asking if I wanted to get together and thinking with the small head only I said yes. We setup a time and then she went completely dark and wasted my evening. I should have known better when dealing with a complete flake. Play Safe. PH.
-
08-07-18 21:57 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 975Miranda
Was contemplating on a dream delivered by Miranda this evening. Reached out to her and after a brief discussion discovered that reaching a dream with her was outside of the normal boundaries one would expect. She asked for $2. 5 Mario Coins. Told her that was too high. Any thought of a dream ended right there.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...ywords=Miranda
-
08-07-18 21:45 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 975Chelsey
Had a dream about Chelsey last night. In my dream we'd been texting on and off for a while and we decided to meet up. She arrived later than agreed due to car issues but that is often the case so no big deal there. When she arrived she did not match her glamour shots on STG but still has a good figure (signs of having kids aside), nice ass, is cute, small, and clean. No sign of a candy habit, very into our dream, tight and wet, and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
All said, it was a good dream, she was personable and eager to please.
YMMV.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...ywords=Chelsey
-
08-07-18 19:27 #2399Regular Member

Posts: 14Disappointed.
[Deleted by Admin]
No Whining in the monger world. If somebody is harshing on you, then report them but no whining.
A2
-
08-07-18 10:14 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 206Research
Check back a few days. She goes by 2 names. I gave a pretty good update on her. If you need more PM.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 07:29 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 975PM me please.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 07:17 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 108Julia got me as well
I came over for the day to do some work on the coast. Setup an early appointment with Julia, confirmed the day and evening before that all was good. Sent text as I am on the way nothing but radio silence. Made the drive to the area anyway as I have to do work at some point. Waited over an hour, finally after 2 hours she "wakes up" gives me an address and I head over. Knock on the door, no answer, try again, no answer, multiple texts, no answer. Finally head out and give up. All in all waster over 3 hours of my time. Normally I would have bailed out much sooner, but I had to be in the area regardless so I gave her extra time.
She is a hard no for me going forward.
Tex.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 07:05 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 129Mia.
Has anyone seen Mia who is on stg?
-
08-06-18 22:58 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 824I had a very similar situation on this past Saturday. We agreed to a time for her incall at 1. So I headed up towards the Melbourne area around 10 to 1. I texted her what's the address. I got nothing back. So I figured while I'm up that way I'd just hang out for a bit. I then texted her 10 after 1 tell her that I don't have all day to sit around and wait. Then 20 after 1 I just headed back home all with no response. She finally texts me around 530 says hello and that she had fell a sleep. Asked if I'd still be interested, so I said yes setup again for 8. But this time I decided to ask for the address around 7 before even heading out the door. Glad I didn't leave this time as she never got back with me. I'm done with her.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 20:45 #2393Banned Member

Posts: 644I only know one Squirter in this county.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 20:29 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 975Thanks for the warning, sure do like a squirter but not if she's squirting lead.
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 16:18 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 52Robber created a New Profile and Number 321-XXX-8051
The robber created a new profile.
Stay clear of her she will rob you at gunpoint.
Old posting http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...3/278202403132.
Her new number 321-XXX-8051.
I wonder how many hobbies she robs?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/009165152594
-
08-06-18 14:52 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 975The one with the nice house.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




