Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,851 to 29,865 of 30799
-
08-07-18 05:49 #949Senior Member

Posts: 827Layla in Garner
Anyone seen her? I am thinking of seeing her today, texted with her last evening and she was available later which did not work for me. I scheduled for today, if anyone has seen her please PM if its a GO or NO-GO. Thanks.
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26758023/
-
08-07-18 00:36 #948Senior Member

Posts: 329Cuban Mami
I saw her last year 1 time. She was thicker than expected but I admit she was still pretty fine to look at. I don't remember exact rate. MANY rules, CBJ was only decent, No CIM, No Greek, She didn't care for me sucking her tits. We just did NOT hit it off. I remember her pussy being pretty wet and tight but I also clearly remember that she was not engaged in our session. I never hold a grudge over if a girl likes me or not as we all have our preferences but her service with me resulted in a No Repeat. I can say she is legit. As always, YMMV greatly with this one.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 22:14 #947Senior Member

Posts: 35Durham escort
Has anyone tried this? Service look attractive.
https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / info /9196361339/26725449.
-
08-06-18 21:59 #946Banned Member

Posts: 231Jessica
Amazing! Well known. Been around awhile. You'll enjoy if she's in town!
Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...-raleigh-40029#erotic.
-
08-06-18 21:58 #945Senior Member

Posts: 118Dawn
I visited her last week, she has a private place near crabtree. Near an upscale restaurant.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
She has two sessions, one oral only but full roaming the second GFE.
I opted for the first.
She did a great job of teasing, building up, coming back down over and over for the full time until the final nut.
She gets an A for effort, but as you can imagine it is quite pricey for just oral.
======
if you wanted another option, the microphone checker might be better for those on a budget..however the location may not be as pleasant :/
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322Last edited by Admin2; 08-12-18 at 00:50. Reason: Requested by OP
-
08-06-18 21:38 #944Senior Member

Posts: 199Looking for reliable gal in Raleigh.
I should be in Raleigh later this week for a business meeting. Would appreciate if anyone would share a reliable, go-to with a private incall for a HHR. I can offer provide info on a few decent Fayetteville girls if desired.
-
08-06-18 21:17 #943Senior Member

Posts: 175Sophia and Khloe
Has anyone seen Khloe?
I almost saw her, glad I didn't because I realized she is also in Sophia's pictures, and Sophia doesn't look like very healthy.
But the Khloe, she's so good looking, what is she doing with her?
her: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sophia-khloe-two-girls-is-b/691845010635
-
08-06-18 21:15 #942Senior Member

Posts: 175Interrested as well
I was also wondering. She's working in a private residence and has been posting for a year.
Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77
[View Original Post]
I wish there was a report on her as well.
Please someone report.
-
08-06-18 20:36 #941Senior Member

Posts: 300Baby?
Where has Baby gotten off to?
-
08-06-18 19:08 #940Senior Member

Posts: 82Cuban
Has anyone had a dream of this one?
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26778907/
-
08-06-18 18:58 #939Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Probably everybody.
Originally Posted by TimsTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 12:16 #938Senior Member

Posts: 37Whatsyourprice
Hey guys.
I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site and had any advice for it like who should be avoided.
-
08-06-18 11:19 #937Senior Member

Posts: 666Daddy's Girl
CIM on the menu? You know I'm going to ask every time! Thanks!
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 09:26 #936Senior Member

Posts: 179Aria Desmond
The pics are real. She's a beauty. Her face is very pretty.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
You can always go with the 2 provider references, that's easy enough.
-
08-06-18 09:10 #935Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. She was a reliable regular for a bit, then completely disappeared. Pretty much all business, but she knew her business!
Originally Posted by FanMan69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





