Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #930

    Cuban

    Has anyone had a dream of this one?

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26778907/

  2. #929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by TimsTime  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site and had any advice for it like who should be avoided.
    Probably everybody.

  3. #928

    Whatsyourprice

    Hey guys.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with this site and had any advice for it like who should be avoided.

  4. #927

    Daddy's Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    I had an encounter a few nights ago. She can swallow a cock for sure! Worth a trip.
    CIM on the menu? You know I'm going to ask every time! Thanks!

  5. #926

    Aria Desmond

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    She does look amazing and $$$ for an hour is not ridiculous if those pictures are real. That being said, the whole real name / real employment route I would have to take for verification is something with which I am very uncomfortable.
    The pics are real. She's a beauty. Her face is very pretty.

    You can always go with the 2 provider references, that's easy enough.

  6. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by FanMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She was a reliable regular for a bit, then completely disappeared. Pretty much all business, but she knew her business!

  7. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Amber Jai has been posting for years, literally, and I've never seen even one review or report that she is real. Any info?


    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26731376/

    Monger on.
    Got quote 140 HHR and 180 HR but could dream this weekend. May this week and will give review.

  8. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I legit played in a local band for nearly a decade. I had two racks full of ebonys and ivorys but I couldn't sing my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't). Needless to say mic checks were boring for me. I can't add anything extra to what's already said but Renae will make mic checks fun again.

    As her ad states, she provides a specific service and does it quite well. She's also very sweet. Two thumbs up!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/541902856880
    Yeah she can work those lips for sure!

  9. #922

    I can send that

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I legit played in a local band for nearly a decade. I had two racks full of ebonys and ivorys but I couldn't sing my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't). Needless to say mic checks were boring for me. I can't add anything extra to what's already said but Renae will make mic checks fun again.

    As her ad states, she provides a specific service and does it quite well. She's also very sweet. Two thumbs up!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/541902856880
    Great mic check every time. Tunes it up real good.

  10. #921

    Check, check, test, 1, 2, 3, check, check

    Years ago I legit played in a local band for nearly a decade. I had two racks full of ebonys and ivorys but I couldn't sing my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't). Needless to say mic checks were boring for me. I can't add anything extra to what's already said but Renae will make mic checks fun again.

    As her ad states, she provides a specific service and does it quite well. She's also very sweet. Two thumbs up!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/541902856880

  11. #920
    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel!
    The pictures were taken from a popular webcam girl:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/BlancNoir/

    I contacted the number just to see what was happening and they ask you to go to a website and watch a youtube video. The website had pictures stolen from yet another girl. It turned out to be a scam where they want you to pay up front for a webcam session the first time so that she 'feels safe meeting you'.

  12. #919

    #2

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming she's legit. Can you confirm which photos are her?
    The second link are her.

  13. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    I had an encounter a few nights ago. She can swallow a cock for sure! Worth a trip.
    Thanks for confirming she's legit. Can you confirm which photos are her?

  14. #917

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/853514960322

    Quoted 150 hhr /200 hr. A bit steep for unknown older lady. If someone takes the plunge please report.
    This girl is def right up my alley. I text her earlier but no response yet. I'll report back if I pull the trigger.

  15. #916

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    She does look good in a t-shirt. .
    Chatted with her a few times on the whatsyourprice site and she flaked 5 different times. Maybe different now but same number she used there too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape