Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3631
-
08-06-18 10:58 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 330It was a joke, not a dick.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
Don't take it so hard.
-
08-06-18 10:57 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 330B) I've never claimed to be getting escorts for under any price, I see a few girls from SA and occasionally a couple of UTR's I mined from CL. I guess I'll have to weep in my pile of steadily diminishing internet points and pine over the lost respect of PieBoy. Sad!
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
C) Do your own homework.
-
08-05-18 23:20 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 264Bullshit! It was just last week that you were saying that you got out of your car and walked to avoid LE from taking your car.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
I don't know if you're asking if I've had a problem with LE or if I have been doing it for years because you post like you monger, fucking dumb! Yes and yes. Almost 30 years of mongering and I've had a few dealings with 36th district court.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
You are you dumb fuck.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
Look dipshit LE isn't dumb, they know what you're doing no matter how you hunt for SW's. If you don't have a Detroit address on your drivers license you have no business being in the hood, especially on John R. LE will think you are either buying pussy or buying dope.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
That sounds like a rational excuse, because most middle aged suburban men will drive through one of the most dangerous cities in the US to avoid 20 minutes of traffic (sarcasm).
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
I was driving down John R years ago and got pulled over by DPD. The cop asked me where I was heading and I told him I was going to Holbrook Auto Parts in Highland Park, when he came back from his patrol car he told me "this ain't your fucking city and you don't fucking belong here," then handed me a ticket for "loitering in a place of illegal occupation." Sure the ticket got dismissed, after 3 trips downtown.
I'm trying to show you the light but you're too fucking stupid to listen.
-
08-05-18 22:38 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 264It won't do shit because 90% of the men on this site are dumb asses just like you. I have no sympathy for you what so ever. Its been said time and time again that you don't pay up front. All you did was make her more confident to ripoff the next guy. You didn't even have the balls to tell the manager that she's ripping off his customers. You have been here a long time Tractorman and you're still thinking with the little head. Sad!
Originally Posted by Tractorman
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 22:25 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 264Wow, who would of thought that a girl selling pussy on the internet for 100 bucks at an incall location at 8 mile and 94 would be on drugs (rolling eyes).
Originally Posted by AcuraTL32
[View Original Post]
With the money you gave her for nothing. It's guys like you that make it more dangerous for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by AcuraTL32
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 22:16 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 264Why don't you just call the fucking number and see for yourself?
Originally Posted by SenorFox
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 16:40 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 394Really
I've done it for years and never had a problem. Have you? So who's talking out of who's ass? Driving back and fourth is a lot worth. Now they know what your up to. It take those roads to avoid traffic on 75 or 94 depending on where I'm trolling.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 16:39 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 264That's because most of the members here are too fucking cheap to spend more then 80 dollars on a night of fun.
Originally Posted by TedEBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 16:33 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DinoBravo1
[View Original Post]
Never will happen, all you guys are talking out your ass. You all sound like a bunch of amateur.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 16:23 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 264Great! Fuck him! Never liked him anyway.
Originally Posted by ChaserX
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 16:09 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 264Fast69, what do you tell them when they ask where you're coming from and where you're going? Sure telling them that you got a call and that's why you stopped is an OK excuse for stopping, but they are going to ask you what you're doing in the area. Also what would you do if the LEO asked you to show him or her your call log to prove you just got an incoming call? Sure you don't have to prove anything to them, it's your right to pull over in your car and use your phone, even if it is in an area well known for drugs and prostitution. It's also the LEO right to charge you with "loitering in a place of illegal occupation." LE isn't dumb, you're not going to fool them with your dumb excuses. The only thing you're going to do is piss him or her off and get yourself in even more trouble.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
Fast69, I don't know what your deal is but you really seem to think and then post out your ass. If you want to do dumb shit and get yourself in trouble that's cool, its on you. But when you post bad advice that might get a newer member in trouble I just have to speak up.
-
08-04-18 08:35 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 261I figured so my brother, I'm a solid body man myself.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 08:27 #1579

Posts: 461My screen name is my axe.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 08:18 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 261If his axe is a guitar, they'd probably just steal it.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 16:51 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 524That's Cool
I felt when I replied to Brighton Jay's post, it would get misunderstood. You all can't read my mind.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





