Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 1345 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9488

    Dream girls

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNardo  [View Original Post]
    I would def be interested on the scoop at Dream Girls also.
    Funny thing is that on SA I have talked to a couple girls one white and one black, blk girl said 250 FS and I just kind of laughed it off, the white girl said 250-300 a meet. None of it seems worth it.

  2. #9487

    Thre days this week Tonya.

    Tonya is back in action at FC I was with her three days this past week. Best part she meets out side no charge Blonde 5'6" 35 d 26 35 fine fine fine gray blue eyes No tattoo's one diamond piercing in clit gorgeous lady great fuck great suck.

  3. #9486

    May be a bit difficult to pull off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.
    But GREAT if it happens!

  4. #9485
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.
    You are about to make many new friends.

  5. #9484
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys help me out with this? Looking for that rock hard body.

    Extras of course.
    My favorite type also. Lexa and Marie at FC. Lisa at Players. Lori, Tracy, and Athena at Bogarts come to mind. Trinity (Coli / FC / Legends) Anyone else have any suggestions for hardbody types.

  6. #9483
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.

  7. #9482

    Criket

    Stopped by Cricket the other night around 6:00 PM after my flight landed at DTW. Parked for free, walked past the guy at the door, sat at the bar. Ordered 2 beers in a bucket for $9, as I took my first sip and swung around to check out the stage, I simultaneously saw a white girl around 30 on the stage with a nice body, and another white one walking towards me also around 30 but body not quite as nice. Stage girl was an 8. The girl that walked toward sat down and introduced herself as Ava, not a lot of small talk and got right to business, she offered BBBJ for 100 I countered with 80, she accepted. I glanced at the stage wondering if I should wait for the hotter once but decided a bird in the hand was worth it at this point as I didn't see many other dancers walking around. In fact, I didn't notice any others at all. So we go to the VIP, I pay 10 to the troll, we go in a booth, and Ava goes right to work with a nice, deep, BBBJ. After a couple of songs I popped with a CIMWS. During this activity I was still drinking beer#1, finished it and left it there, went back out to the bar and chugged beer#2 while looking for the original stage dancer but she was long gone, so so was I. Total damage 9+2 (tip)+10+80 = 101. Was there a total of 20 minutes. Will repeat.

  8. #9481

    Who knows the best?

    Good day gentlemen. The weekend is upon us and I will be in the D through Sunday. I am on the prowl for a girl that gives a fantastic BJ. Read reports that Deanna has a pretty awesome game, but may have fallen off a bit? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend. Be safe, JTk.

  9. #9480

    Hall

    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?

  10. #9479

    Henry VIII

    Went to Henry VIII north last night about 8:30, plenty of dancers, most were bigger than I like. One very hot dark haired girl who I did'nt get a chance to talk to. Treasure, an attractive black gal came and chatted for a few minutes, unique a taller white gal bigger built but not fat chatted for a minute, and precious a thin short white woman 40 years old or so, she said she has worked there for a long time. I went back and we agreed on a CBJ for a franklin, I left very happy, will repeat.

  11. #9478

    2nd Trip to Landing Strip.

    Will be checking out LS next week for the 2nd time. First time was about a month ago and went as more of a spectator. Downstairs seemed to be promising. Any info would be appreciated. PM if needed.

  12. #9477
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    How is dream girls anyways?
    I would def be interested on the scoop at Dream Girls also.

  13. #9476

    Dream girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how you define "metro area. " The Deja Vu in Ypsilanti is a no alcohol, nude club. Unless things have changed, mileage is low at all of the Deja Vu clubs, and others in this franchise.

    Although it did not appear to be a club policy, I've seen an occasional dancer perform nude at Dream Girls (formerly Hustler Club) in Lincoln Park and on rare occasion at Henry VIII N, Inkster.
    How is dream girls anyways?

  14. #9475
    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Any totally nude clubs in the Metro area these days?

    Atlantis Lounge was, but that was a long time ago.
    Depends on how you define "metro area. " The Deja Vu in Ypsilanti is a no alcohol, nude club. Unless things have changed, mileage is low at all of the Deja Vu clubs, and others in this franchise.

    Although it did not appear to be a club policy, I've seen an occasional dancer perform nude at Dream Girls (formerly Hustler Club) in Lincoln Park and on rare occasion at Henry VIII N, Inkster.

  15. #9474

    Nude clubs.

    Any totally nude clubs in the Metro area these days?

    Atlantis Lounge was, but that was a long time ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape