Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 22143
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9498

    Cricket today

    Going to check out cricket this afternoon. Any recommendations? Who to avoid? Thanks.

  2. #9497
    Would love to plan a social club meeting maybe mid Sept.? If anyone else was serious.

  3. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if she's still at PHC and does she do extras?
    I think that's Olivia. As of a couple months ago she was at Flight club Yes on extras.

  4. #9495

    Is this dancer still at PHC

    Can someone tell me if she's still at PHC and does she do extras?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180415-140903.jpg‎  

  5. #9494
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing is that on SA I have talked to a couple girls one white and one black, blk girl said 250 FS and I just kind of laughed it off, the white girl said 250-300 a meet. None of it seems worth it.
    LOL that's exactly why I was curious. Messaged a white girl, probably the one mentioned, and asked what club she danced at. Asked me if I wanted to come hang with her but wouldn't give too many details. I figured she was trying to butter me up and get me in there and then try to rip me off. Now she keeps messaging me asking if I'm going to come hang out but I'm not answering. Fuck that shit LOL.

  6. #9493

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    If that happens let me know. I have developed good relationships with the BTs girls and could ask a few of them to join.

  7. #9492

    An idea

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    I am sure Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen could set up that contract.

  8. #9491
    Quote Originally Posted by JabberWorky  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you about Lisa at Players. Glad to hear she is still there. Another is Venecia, if she is still there.
    Sorry the name is Veronica and she is / was at The Landing Strip.

  9. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBravo1  [View Original Post]
    My favorite type also. Lexa and Marie at FC. Lisa at Players. Lori, Tracy, and Athena at Bogarts come to mind. Trinity (Coli / FC / Legends) Anyone else have any suggestions for hardbody types.
    I agree with you about Lisa at Players. Glad to hear she is still there. Another is Venecia, if she is still there.

  10. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    You are about to make many new friends.
    Haha I wouldn't mind a members only social club once or twice a month with stripper friends.

    As long as someone helps me mop afterwards LOL.

    And craft beer. God do I hate strip club beer selection LOL.

  11. #9488

    Dream girls

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNardo  [View Original Post]
    I would def be interested on the scoop at Dream Girls also.
    Funny thing is that on SA I have talked to a couple girls one white and one black, blk girl said 250 FS and I just kind of laughed it off, the white girl said 250-300 a meet. None of it seems worth it.

  12. #9487

    Thre days this week Tonya.

    Tonya is back in action at FC I was with her three days this past week. Best part she meets out side no charge Blonde 5'6" 35 d 26 35 fine fine fine gray blue eyes No tattoo's one diamond piercing in clit gorgeous lady great fuck great suck.

  13. #9486

    May be a bit difficult to pull off.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.
    But GREAT if it happens!

  14. #9485
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.
    You are about to make many new friends.

  15. #9484
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMon  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys help me out with this? Looking for that rock hard body.

    Extras of course.
    My favorite type also. Lexa and Marie at FC. Lisa at Players. Lori, Tracy, and Athena at Bogarts come to mind. Trinity (Coli / FC / Legends) Anyone else have any suggestions for hardbody types.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape