Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9503

    Boat

    I say airbnb a boat and take it on the waters. A lot less risky and away from LEs. Pricy but much cheaper than a bail, lawyer, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.

  2. #9502
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    Haha I wouldn't mind a members only social club once or twice a month with stripper friends.

    As long as someone helps me mop afterwards LOL.

    And craft beer. God do I hate strip club beer selection LOL.
    Craft beer v. Macrobrew. I am with you 100%. For a couple years, I used to order fruit juice or water, anything to avoid drinking the standard cheap fare at the SC. Now I just drink a Corona with enough citrus jammed into the bottle I can't tell what it is.

    But, like race, ethnicity, politics or religion, one's beer or liquor preference is likely to cause enough turmoil to get the topic.

    Banned on this forum, LOL, so we ought to take this discussion offline.

  3. #9501

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm pretty sure she went over to Flight Club when PHC was closed.
    Although I think she also had a sister who went by Olivia.

  4. #9500

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeZone  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Olivia. As of a couple months ago she was at Flight club Yes on extras.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure she went over to Flight Club when PHC was closed.

  5. #9499

    Just left

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheKid2  [View Original Post]
    Going to check out cricket this afternoon. Any recommendations? Who to avoid? Thanks.
    Ava was there. Makenzie probably about 12 dancers decent selection don't remember a lot of names as I had my fun and bounced great BBBJ hate the troll in the back with the tax. Feeing like a double headed so came to bogarts Rockelle is working Carrie tori mackenzie and some girl with a tat on her tit. Rockelle is hot def a gem in boogies.

  6. #9498

    Cricket today

    Going to check out cricket this afternoon. Any recommendations? Who to avoid? Thanks.

  7. #9497
    Would love to plan a social club meeting maybe mid Sept.? If anyone else was serious.

  8. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if she's still at PHC and does she do extras?
    I think that's Olivia. As of a couple months ago she was at Flight club Yes on extras.

  9. #9495

    Is this dancer still at PHC

    Can someone tell me if she's still at PHC and does she do extras?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180415-140903.jpg‎  

  10. #9494
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing is that on SA I have talked to a couple girls one white and one black, blk girl said 250 FS and I just kind of laughed it off, the white girl said 250-300 a meet. None of it seems worth it.
    LOL that's exactly why I was curious. Messaged a white girl, probably the one mentioned, and asked what club she danced at. Asked me if I wanted to come hang with her but wouldn't give too many details. I figured she was trying to butter me up and get me in there and then try to rip me off. Now she keeps messaging me asking if I'm going to come hang out but I'm not answering. Fuck that shit LOL.

  11. #9493

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    If that happens let me know. I have developed good relationships with the BTs girls and could ask a few of them to join.

  12. #9492

    An idea

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
    I am sure Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen could set up that contract.

  13. #9491
    Quote Originally Posted by JabberWorky  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you about Lisa at Players. Glad to hear she is still there. Another is Venecia, if she is still there.
    Sorry the name is Veronica and she is / was at The Landing Strip.

  14. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBravo1  [View Original Post]
    My favorite type also. Lexa and Marie at FC. Lisa at Players. Lori, Tracy, and Athena at Bogarts come to mind. Trinity (Coli / FC / Legends) Anyone else have any suggestions for hardbody types.
    I agree with you about Lisa at Players. Glad to hear she is still there. Another is Venecia, if she is still there.

  15. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    You are about to make many new friends.
    Haha I wouldn't mind a members only social club once or twice a month with stripper friends.

    As long as someone helps me mop afterwards LOL.

    And craft beer. God do I hate strip club beer selection LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape