Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 22142
-
08-06-18 16:43 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 1151The reason she has been "burned too many times" is because guys weren't satisfied with the service. If a dancer asks for the money up-front, I walk out of the VIP and pay nothing. I don't ask for a wristband refund. This shows the bouncer that she is a bad dancer.
Originally Posted by Tractorman
[View Original Post]
When the dancer tells me I need to pay first, I say I've changed my mind. They'll say ok, you don't have to pay first, but I tell them I'm not in the mood. Dancers who ask to be paid first NEVER give good dances.
You mean well by your post, but we don't need to know the dancer's name or the club, because you need to avoid ALL dancers who want payment first.
I once had a dancer ask for the money first, then she had to go get something, and she LEFT ME IN THE BOOTH AND DIDN'T COME BACK. After a couple of songs I came out and she was sitting at the bar smoking. I learned my lesson.
-
08-06-18 09:30 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 103Sounds like fun. I'd be down for it. Maybe byob / byol if you wanted to.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 19:37 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 209Brenda at Bogats / Great time
Recent days shift fun with Brenda. As has always been the case with Brenda, it was great fun and very satisfying.
-
08-05-18 19:35 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 209Tattoo lady at BT (8-mile) - Avoid Avoid Avoid
Recent day-shift encounter. Her names starts with an M (but for life of me I can not remember).
Tall (dia I say tall) long dark-hair / brunette with pale white skin and tats all over. One arm and both legs covered about with many on chest & stomach. She is in great shape (very lean) with natural D's. She is a 9-10 for sure.
However she will take you money and not delivery on the goods in the back room. I was stupid and fell for her routine of "I have been burned too many time sos I need the cash up-front". Yes my fault.
Hopefully this reduces the occurrence of additional victims.
-
08-05-18 17:56 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 106Industrial.
Would be interested as well.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 15:52 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 640I'd be game for that. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 14:40 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 32The city made the club cease any extras activities. All of the in-club extras friendly girls fled to Coli, Players, or elsewhere. Some of the remaining girls will do otc, but I'm not comfortable putting their names out here since I'm a regular there.
Originally Posted by TedEBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 14:32 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 55First Visit to Cricket
Saturday afternoon was my first visit to cricket and actually my first Detroit joint. Parking in back was easy. Was met by a very welcoming security guard at the front podium. He told me there were 16 dancers working at the time (3 pm). Took a seat at the bar and was almost immediately greeted by a quirky older lady, maybe late 40's early 50's, who said her name was Dianna. Not terrible looking. Had shoulder length brown hair and nice large naturals. Had a good conversation with her and enjoyed her company so I bought her a beer. Chatted a little more until she had to go on stage, which I didn't mind because I was looking for a different type of girl. The DJ introduced her as Maggie. Soooo not really sure what her correct name is. Anyway, after her show she came back and finished her drink. After I told her I wasn't interested in a dance she went over and latched on to one of her regulars. Another girl named Tina asked me to play with her juggs back in the VIP, but she came on awkwardly strong so I said no thanks. Hoping I don't regret it because she was a good looking brunette with a killer body. Next came over Makenzie. Cute girl from Toledo. I've seen positive reviews on her before in this forum so I was happy to go to VIP with her. Pretty good looking brunette with long dark hair, nice skin, big bolt-ons, and a bunch of tattoos. She is an awesome girl. Really easy going and not pushy at all. Settled for 4 dances and CBJ that turned into a BBBJ. Pretty mechanical performance but nonetheless got the job done all over her big twins. Set me back a benny for the show. Would def repeat with her and will go back to cricket. Still trying to find that girl with the best head game. Stay safe y'all. JTK.
-
08-05-18 08:27 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 73Legends
So, I rarely see anything on this forum about Legends downtown. Has anyone had any luck with getting any of those dancers to hook up outside of the bar? I go there when I am in town and always seem to strike out when it comes to extras outside of them working. I used to not mind fooling around while I was there, but they got rid of the booths, so now everyone can see what you are up to.
-
08-04-18 20:45 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 106Boat
I say airbnb a boat and take it on the waters. A lot less risky and away from LEs. Pricy but much cheaper than a bail, lawyer, etc.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 20:36 #9502

Posts: 461Craft beer v. Macrobrew. I am with you 100%. For a couple years, I used to order fruit juice or water, anything to avoid drinking the standard cheap fare at the SC. Now I just drink a Corona with enough citrus jammed into the bottle I can't tell what it is.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
But, like race, ethnicity, politics or religion, one's beer or liquor preference is likely to cause enough turmoil to get the topic.
Banned on this forum, LOL, so we ought to take this discussion offline.
-
08-04-18 16:47 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 69Olivia
Although I think she also had a sister who went by Olivia.
Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 16:22 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 69Olivia
Yes, I'm pretty sure she went over to Flight Club when PHC was closed.
Originally Posted by TimeZone
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 16:12 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 102Just left
Ava was there. Makenzie probably about 12 dancers decent selection don't remember a lot of names as I had my fun and bounced great BBBJ hate the troll in the back with the tax. Feeing like a double headed so came to bogarts Rockelle is working Carrie tori mackenzie and some girl with a tat on her tit. Rockelle is hot def a gem in boogies.
Originally Posted by JimmyTheKid2
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 12:07 #9498Senior Member

Posts: 55Cricket today
Going to check out cricket this afternoon. Any recommendations? Who to avoid? Thanks.










Reply With Quote





