Escort Review: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Submit Review
Results 31 to 45 of 197
-
08-06-18 02:51 #167Senior Member

Posts: 130Damn, bro.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad I never asked, keeps my integrity with you. You're legit, man.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Every guy I've shared info with on the site has been great. I'm fortunate to have hobby friends who are considerate.
Don't ruin it for everyone, gents! Specially with UTR girls!
-
08-05-18 23:01 #166Senior Member

Posts: 3479Just Takes One To Ruin It.
Sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you can patch things up with this girl.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 22:24 #165Senior Member

Posts: 340Sad
It's really sad when guys like Of Charlie try to share information and some idiot on this board tries to take that information and use it to his advantage to the detriment of the group. As a guy who has tried to share information on the board with others, I have seen a lot of ungrateful behavior from guys and girls. The girls are ungrateful once they get some help. The guys are ungrateful because they sometimes feel that they are entitled to information just because they ask. You don't know how many times I get PM from guys who simply say "Please give me the girl's digits. " I have never communicated with them before and yet they just come out and ask for it. Not a "please" or "thank you" sometimes. Or the worst case of ungratefulness just happened where someone who probably got rejected by the girl decided to betray all guys on here by letting her know about this site and Of Charlie's post.
Guys need to know that information is power. And with the information, you can do a lot of things. Quit thinking with your little head and think with your big head. Of Charlie had said that he got more from her, but it's always YMMV. So just because he got more than a massage doesn't mean that you will get it. So if you don't get it, don't go ruining a good thing for others. Maybe the next guy who she feels comfortable with will get it. Not every girl out there is a professional escort who says yes to every guy that walks through the door with money. That's the one thing I have learned from dealing with some men out there is that they think all girls are professional escorts who "have to" see them just because they have money. WRONG. They do have the right to refuse you if they choose to do so. Most professional escorts won't say no because that is what they choose. And believe me, I have heard some stuff about how you guys act! Shameful!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-18 22:12 #164Senior Member

Posts: 1711I am done sharing
Just got an angry text from the Oak Brook girl. One of you showed her this site and my post. Whoever did this, you suck. Don't know what you were trying to accomplish by doing this.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
For anyone who have appointments scheduled next week, if she cancels on you, don't blame me.
I am done sharing.
-
08-05-18 15:02 #163Senior Member

Posts: 180Wow you work blazing fast! Yesterday you were asking for the 411 on Agnes then today you say you "actually" had a session with her. What a busy hobby dude you are, kudos!
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 16:21 #162Senior Member

Posts: 180Wow, that's a convenient string of events! Andra and Co. Must consider you a very special customer. You're one lucky guy!
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 10:22 #161Banned Member

Posts: 34Agnes.
Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 23:04 #160Banned Member

Posts: 34You never know
HomerGuy you seem the know a lot. Here is some info. If there are two girls you want to see and schedule not synchronized, ask and they will try to make them see you before one goes to ohare okay. Happy weekend.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 23:00 #159Banned Member

Posts: 34Yes
Ask and you shall receive my friend. Ask nicely, And they do accommodate and you shall receive.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
Victoria saw me before she left to ohare.
-
08-03-18 18:12 #158Senior Member

Posts: 180A bit strange because according to the schedule, Autumn was off on Thursday (8/2), while Blair was working downtown. And today, Friday 7/3, Autumn's working downtown 10 am-8 pm and Blair's working O'Hare Noon til 8 pm. You sure you have the right girls?
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 18:03 #157Senior Member

Posts: 180Are you sure you're talking about Summer doing doubles? It's been fairly well-known she isn't into threesomes, but things change I guess. Also, according to today's MCE schedule (Fri. 8/3) Summer's working downtown and Victoria's at O'Hare and neither are working on the same day through Sunday. Hmm.
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-18 11:54 #156Senior Member

Posts: 868Fail
Looks like several of you mongers told this female about the review. She played you and you bought it. What makes more sense, several guys called her up OR she knows about this PUBLIC web site?
Yeah door number 2.
Please leave the drama out, because so what if she knows. Does her knowing mean she doesn't have rent to pay? Does her knowing mean she won't be selling a blowjob?
Just stop with this drama because seriously, who cares if she knows.
A2
-
01-10-18 10:09 #155Senior Member

Posts: 788Real age
Oh, no. "he's" between 55 and 62. He's already stated that. So in 1974 he was 18. Given basic and deployment he must have been 17 or younger when he enlisted. Certainly wasn't drafted at that age. Besides, de-escalation was already happening then.
Originally Posted by Barney
[View Original Post]
Oh, in response to "where was I?" (I think that's what the question was, it's hard to understand the illiterate writing.) I was working in the DOD strategic supply chain management (as it is now known).
-
01-10-18 09:56 #154Idiot

Posts: 55What's the Point?
I'm not sure I understand what we are debating here, a massage experience or how the Viet Nam War went down or played out? When I call bluff on another poster, my retaliatory post gets deep sixed. There has to be a more effective, less confrontational manner to question the veracity of information posted.
Originally Posted by Barney
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 09:26 #153Senior Member

Posts: 275Confused??
Siagon & all of S. Vietnam went down the shitter in April 1975. This a known fact.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
April 1975 is when the major evacuation took place right before the fall.
Before this there were other evacuations from some other cities that fell to the commies.
If you were 20 years old in 1974, you would be 64 years old now.
What ship??










Reply With Quote




