Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 332 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3332

    Good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    Go back under your bridge. Don't you have some billy goats to scare? You're not even a good troll. This forum has seen much better trolls than you. You can't even stay in character. LOL.

    On July 20 you were a newbie just starting this hobby.

    On July 24 you were new to Hawaii just in from Portland.

    Somehow, within a couple days, even though you were brand new to the hobby, and the site, and Hawaii, you had knowledge of the practices and health status of some long time Hawaii providers, as well as the posting history of some long time mongers.

    Then on Aug 5, a mere 16 days after your first newbie post here, you post about seeing Vanilla in the past, (even though she hasn't provided in 2 years) and even mentioned her board presence (even though she hasn't posted on this forum since 2013). Man, you sure got a lot of experience in 2 weeks, even traveling back in time to get some! How's your flux capacitor?

    I'm glad A2 figured you out so early, and labeled you troll. Bwahahahaha.
    Good detective work! Lmao.

  2. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    Go back under your bridge. Don't you have some billy goats to scare? You're not even a good troll. This forum has seen much better trolls than you. You can't even stay in character. LOL.

    On July 20 you were a newbie just starting this hobby.

    On July 24 you were new to Hawaii just in from Portland.

    Somehow, within a couple days, even though you were brand new to the hobby, and the site, and Hawaii, you had knowledge of the practices and health status of some long time Hawaii providers, as well as the posting history of some long time mongers.

    Then on Aug 5, a mere 16 days after your first newbie post here, you post about seeing Vanilla in the past, (even though she hasn't provided in 2 years) and even mentioned her board presence (even though she hasn't posted on this forum since 2013). Man, you sure got a lot of experience in 2 weeks, even traveling back in time to get some! How's your flux capacitor?

    I'm glad A2 figured you out so early, and labeled you troll. Bwahahahaha.
    WTF, Rainman Sorry if I hit a nerve there it was unintentional I can assure you.

    If I happen to shit on your girl sorry there fella.

    Vanilla really was like school in the summertime.

    No classsssss lololol.

  3. #3330

    I think a bridge is missing their troll

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Yea I remember vanilla.

    She's one I still don't understand. Her view on these boards sorta changed my perspective and I don't generally allow myself to get fully excited about hype until I get to see for myself.

    To me she was a low 5 on the ratings. Some of the purest white trash I've ever seen. And dumber than a box of rocks.

    Would never ever see her again.
    Go back under your bridge. Don't you have some billy goats to scare? You're not even a good troll. This forum has seen much better trolls than you. You can't even stay in character. LOL.

    On July 20 you were a newbie just starting this hobby.

    On July 24 you were new to Hawaii just in from Portland.

    Somehow, within a couple days, even though you were brand new to the hobby, and the site, and Hawaii, you had knowledge of the practices and health status of some long time Hawaii providers, as well as the posting history of some long time mongers.

    Then on Aug 5, a mere 16 days after your first newbie post here, you post about seeing Vanilla in the past, (even though she hasn't provided in 2 years) and even mentioned her board presence (even though she hasn't posted on this forum since 2013). Man, you sure got a lot of experience in 2 weeks, even traveling back in time to get some! How's your flux capacitor?

    I'm glad A2 figured you out so early, and labeled you troll. Bwahahahaha.

  4. #3329

    I will tell you all this.

    I know nothing about that pegging posting. NONE. I am the proprietor of this handle and I can say with complete certainty that I had nothing to do with authoring that post. I am also not stupid enough to leave my phone or laptop open with THIS WEBSITE on AND logged in. No.

    I was wondering why I had received emails about pegging. 1st off I had to google it. 2nd off. So hows the integrity of this website again? Holy shit.

  5. #3328

    You had your opportunity at Tokyo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.
    You missed out on that with your session with the snow leopard. If you had asked her, she would have brought out her 18" dildo and rammed up your ass and then shoved it down your throat so you could taste your own bull shit. She would have treated you like the crying ***** you are. If your still interested, I have a 95 lbs pit bull that hasn't been neutered, for sure he'll treat you like the ***** you are.

  6. #3327
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    It's all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I just figured out what Wakikibitch just did, I did not mean to disrespect you. Thanks A2 for saving my ass. BTW how is taco doing.
    Taco ran away and got hit by a car.

  7. #3326

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But since his posts seem to cause you so much trauma I put him on your Admin Ignore list. Now you can't see his posts anymore nor may you comment them.

    You're welcome

    A2

    PS Seriously, you can't comment his posts anymore, if you do I gotta throw a flag, if I have to throw it twice I gotta ban you. You are now safe from the continuing pain of his posts and can focus on pussy again.
    Thanks admin. I don't know what this person's problem is. I never attacked this person or said anything about him / her. I was just reporting my opinion. Thanks for blocking him / her so they don't get upset everytime they read my posts.

    And now because you refuse to follow the special restrictions posted at the top of all the Honolulu threads you may no longer quote and comment any posts.

    You are as big a part of the continuing problem in Hawaii as any of the guys who can't resist responding to your trolling.

    A2

  8. #3325
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Hey A2, you labled Jas as an "advertiser-escort", can you do us all a favor and change waikikibeac's from "senior member" to "Dirty Shill" , just a thought.
    But since his posts seem to cause you so much trauma I put him on your Admin Ignore list. Now you can't see his posts anymore nor may you comment them.

    You're welcome

    A2

    PS Seriously, you can't comment his posts anymore, if you do I gotta throw a flag, if I have to throw it twice I gotta ban you. You are now safe from the continuing pain of his posts and can focus on pussy again.

  9. #3324

    Hey A2

    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    Pa jasmine.

    Checked out hapa jasmine. If you like big girls she is for you. Pics are accurate but her thighs are much bigger and her hips too and you got to add about 15 pounds to the pics. Getting a bit of belly now too. Service is pretty standard but good for an American working girl.

    Kind of feel sorry for her because she is getting fat and will be old soon too. Her face is getting old looking probably from all the mileage of this job. But it is nice to pound a non Asian girl once in a while and she gives pretty good service for an American working girl. At least she does BBBJ. But no MSOG.

    Will be repeating in 2019 but not this year. Hopefully she does not put on too much weight this year. Because she has only gotten bigger since I first saw her years ago.

    She advertises on eros.

    I have been island hoping and to 4 different states on the mainland since in worked on oahu. You don't get to me anymore.
    Hey A2, you labled Jas as an "advertiser-escort", can you do us all a favor and change waikikibeac's from "senior member" to "Dirty Shill" , just a thought.

  10. #3323

    Oh snap, my bad, Waikikibitch your still a fucking shill

    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    Great nickname for his ***** ass.
    Sorry, I just figured out what Wakikibitch just did, I did not mean to disrespect you. Thanks A2 for saving my ass. BTW how is taco doing.

  11. #3322
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Hey Waikikibeac your beginning to sound like a fucking shiII for Ace or Top Spa, there are also a few other shill handles from the old Tokyo spa that is posting in that thread. Just my observations.
    Great nickname for his ***** ass.

  12. #3321

    This is what I wrote in Chichis that got me almost banned

    Ok I called out Waikikibitch because of his negative remarks towards the new AMP Chichi s. He has never been there and has no clue of the service or the place. I told him that he was the one wasting his American $$ on the same old asian providers who have been around for 5, 10,15 years or Chinese FOB who do bait and switch and not even as good looking as the fake pictures they use in their ads. I told him to take his hard earned US $ and take a trip to Asia on a low cost airlines out of Honolulu, scoot and Asia air, and see what he is missing. Once you have experienced Asia you will see light. You will never want to spend your $$ on the asian providers on this island again. So take your head out of your asshole and see the light. Stop being a shill.

    Don't be such a drama queen, you didn't almost get banned, people either get banned or they don't. You got your hand smacked for not following the rules.

    Had you followed those rules and posted this here in the first place nothing would have happened.

    A2

  13. #3320

    LOL the pot calling the kettle black

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this thought. But it is getting harder to trust positive reports on providers in Chinese Century Center. Really feel like they are paying off senior members or making shill accounts to make positive review about girls working in that building. That is why I am just avoiding CCC and ignoring all the positive reviews of any girls working there. If a monger finds a diamond there, he can keep it all for himself.
    You fucking joking right, its like the pot calling the kettle black. Where on to you Waikikibitch, better create a new account and don't be so obvious next time.

  14. #3319

    Hey Waikikibitch

    Hey Waikikibeac your beginning to sound like a fucking shiII for Ace or Top Spa, there are also a few other shill handles from the old Tokyo spa that is posting in that thread. Just my observations.

  15. #3318
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    Lol

    Pa jasmine.

    Checked out hapa jasmine. If you like big girls she is for you. Pics are accurate but her thighs are much bigger and her hips too and you got to add about 15 pounds to the pics. Getting a bit of belly now too. Service is pretty standard but good for an American working girl.

    Kind of feel sorry for her because she is getting fat and will be old soon too. Her face is getting old looking probably from all the mileage of this job. But it is nice to pound a non Asian girl once in a while and she gives pretty good service for an American working girl. At least she does BBBJ. But no MSOG.

    Will be repeating in 2019 but not this year. Hopefully she does not put on too much weight this year. Because she has only gotten bigger since I first saw her years ago.

    She advertises on eros.

    I have been island hoping and to 4 different states on the mainland since in worked on oahu. You don't get to me anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape