Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 22148
-
08-03-18 15:57 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 394Dream girls
Funny thing is that on SA I have talked to a couple girls one white and one black, blk girl said 250 FS and I just kind of laughed it off, the white girl said 250-300 a meet. None of it seems worth it.
Originally Posted by NastyNardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 15:41 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 657Thre days this week Tonya.
Tonya is back in action at FC I was with her three days this past week. Best part she meets out side no charge Blonde 5'6" 35 d 26 35 fine fine fine gray blue eyes No tattoo's one diamond piercing in clit gorgeous lady great fuck great suck.
-
08-03-18 12:26 #9486Regular Member

Posts: 8May be a bit difficult to pull off.
But GREAT if it happens!
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:12 #9485

Posts: 461You are about to make many new friends.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 11:03 #9484Regular Member

Posts: 8My favorite type also. Lexa and Marie at FC. Lisa at Players. Lori, Tracy, and Athena at Bogarts come to mind. Trinity (Coli / FC / Legends) Anyone else have any suggestions for hardbody types.
Originally Posted by MotorCityMon
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 10:23 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 67Not sure legality wise but for a the right fee and some fun I'd be willing to host in my nice industrial unit.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:47 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 389Criket
Stopped by Cricket the other night around 6:00 PM after my flight landed at DTW. Parked for free, walked past the guy at the door, sat at the bar. Ordered 2 beers in a bucket for $9, as I took my first sip and swung around to check out the stage, I simultaneously saw a white girl around 30 on the stage with a nice body, and another white one walking towards me also around 30 but body not quite as nice. Stage girl was an 8. The girl that walked toward sat down and introduced herself as Ava, not a lot of small talk and got right to business, she offered BBBJ for 100 I countered with 80, she accepted. I glanced at the stage wondering if I should wait for the hotter once but decided a bird in the hand was worth it at this point as I didn't see many other dancers walking around. In fact, I didn't notice any others at all. So we go to the VIP, I pay 10 to the troll, we go in a booth, and Ava goes right to work with a nice, deep, BBBJ. After a couple of songs I popped with a CIMWS. During this activity I was still drinking beer#1, finished it and left it there, went back out to the bar and chugged beer#2 while looking for the original stage dancer but she was long gone, so so was I. Total damage 9+2 (tip)+10+80 = 101. Was there a total of 20 minutes. Will repeat.
-
08-03-18 08:17 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 55Who knows the best?
Good day gentlemen. The weekend is upon us and I will be in the D through Sunday. I am on the prowl for a girl that gives a fantastic BJ. Read reports that Deanna has a pretty awesome game, but may have fallen off a bit? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend. Be safe, JTk.
-
08-02-18 21:01 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 215Hall
So I have a question. If someone rented a small office area or building room for a night and invited us all to visit there for a monger reunion or seminar say around 50 a head. Then invited a stack of strippers to cum actually have a free for all under the conditions they do not ask us all for any pay. Then the following day paid the strippers the 50 a head money to clean up and leave. How would that work legitimately? Just asking if anyone would have an idea?
-
08-02-18 06:58 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 53Henry VIII
Went to Henry VIII north last night about 8:30, plenty of dancers, most were bigger than I like. One very hot dark haired girl who I did'nt get a chance to talk to. Treasure, an attractive black gal came and chatted for a few minutes, unique a taller white gal bigger built but not fat chatted for a minute, and precious a thin short white woman 40 years old or so, she said she has worked there for a long time. I went back and we agreed on a CBJ for a franklin, I left very happy, will repeat.
-
08-01-18 17:43 #9478Regular Member

Posts: 132nd Trip to Landing Strip.
Will be checking out LS next week for the 2nd time. First time was about a month ago and went as more of a spectator. Downstairs seemed to be promising. Any info would be appreciated. PM if needed.
-
08-01-18 13:44 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 93I would def be interested on the scoop at Dream Girls also.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 08:30 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 394Dream girls
How is dream girls anyways?
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 04:28 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 1028Depends on how you define "metro area. " The Deja Vu in Ypsilanti is a no alcohol, nude club. Unless things have changed, mileage is low at all of the Deja Vu clubs, and others in this franchise.
Originally Posted by Carousing71
[View Original Post]
Although it did not appear to be a club policy, I've seen an occasional dancer perform nude at Dream Girls (formerly Hustler Club) in Lincoln Park and on rare occasion at Henry VIII N, Inkster.
-
07-31-18 17:31 #9474Senior Member

Posts: 121Nude clubs.
Any totally nude clubs in the Metro area these days?
Atlantis Lounge was, but that was a long time ago.











Reply With Quote





