Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,106 to 30,120 of 60896
-
08-03-18 12:12 #30791Senior Member

Posts: 351MeiMei? That's mandarin for younger sister, which is also a way to refer to pussy in Chinese. Would expect good luck there.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:31 #30790Senior Member

Posts: 343Sounds like Angela
I had a similar experience and she said her name was Angela. Very pretty face, petite, small Bs, slim and long hair. She looks very young so I was afraid she was just the front desk. I was pleasantly surprised when she came in the room for the massage. The funny thing is that I didn't even have my pants off yet and she knocked, came in and waited for me to finish disrobing. Mostly sensual massaging until the flip. Nice technique and kept whispering in my ear. Be careful though, she might say yes if you propose. (:
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 09:01 #30789Senior Member

Posts: 72Pearl foot spa (Buford)
Is this place still a sure thing? Read a review that said if they don't remember you before the bust then extras arent so automatic. Don't mind them being older women if they're average in looks. . Thinking about trying it out. . Any info is welcome.
-
08-03-18 08:32 #30788Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which one? The fat or the skinny woman?
Originally Posted by SomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 07:26 #30787Senior Member

Posts: 58Skanks
No. He was right to call them old skanks. LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 00:05 #30786Banned Member

Posts: 1610You must understand, Nite is very particular, exacting, and discriminating in his assessment of attractiveness. The rest of us are mere pedestrians as far as talent comparison is concerned in this unsavory realm.
Originally Posted by SomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 23:59 #30785Senior Member

Posts: 58Old skanks
Old skanks or not. One of them gave me the best BBBJ that I've had in a while.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 21:49 #30784Senior Member

Posts: 305Royal Massage
I visited Royal yesterday. I believe I have the correct name. It is the AMP right beside the car rental on Jimmy Carter.
I drew May. She was very friendly & cute. Massage was very good. She uses her forearms quite a bit and it felt great.
Nothing more than OTC & light UTC with standard finish. Nothing earthshaking here just good standard time with May.
I did see other attendant as I walked out. She was younger and cuter. Maybe more is available. Others can chime in.
-
08-02-18 21:44 #30783Senior Member

Posts: 305Airport
What is the recommended AMP nearest the airport?
-
08-02-18 20:59 #30782Senior Member

Posts: 447You might do better then DIY.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 20:32 #30781Senior Member

Posts: 1954 Hand
Hard to beat the 4 hand back in the good old days with Penny in Woodstock. If she had another lady working she would give me her and if it was slow she would join in. The only times in my life with one girl cowgirl and the other sitting on your face. And she never asked for more money. I hope she is well. A real sweetheart.
-
08-02-18 18:21 #30780Banned Member

Posts: 13634At first I thought you and the other dude were talking about Min Mei on Steve Reynolds in Duluth. Stopped by Min Mei the other day and they still have the same two old skanks, one being the normal fugly and the other is fat and fugly.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:18 #30779Banned Member

Posts: 13634Elite in Duluth.
Elite is neither a CAMP nor a KAMP. Lisa, the owner, is a Filipina. She's had various ladies from other countries working with her over the years, I. E. , Chinese, Hispanics and now even a Korean.
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:13 #30778Banned Member

Posts: 13634Peach.
Yes, Peach is on Pleasantdale Rd in Norcross. Don't recall any other parlor with the word peach in its name.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 17:50 #30777Senior Member

Posts: 143Is this the place off of Pleasantdale Rd, kamp? I get confused on the Peach places, just like the roads in.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



