Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,121 to 30,135 of 60910
-
08-02-18 20:32 #30790Senior Member

Posts: 1954 Hand
Hard to beat the 4 hand back in the good old days with Penny in Woodstock. If she had another lady working she would give me her and if it was slow she would join in. The only times in my life with one girl cowgirl and the other sitting on your face. And she never asked for more money. I hope she is well. A real sweetheart.
-
08-02-18 18:21 #30789Banned Member

Posts: 13634At first I thought you and the other dude were talking about Min Mei on Steve Reynolds in Duluth. Stopped by Min Mei the other day and they still have the same two old skanks, one being the normal fugly and the other is fat and fugly.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:18 #30788Banned Member

Posts: 13634Elite in Duluth.
Elite is neither a CAMP nor a KAMP. Lisa, the owner, is a Filipina. She's had various ladies from other countries working with her over the years, I. E. , Chinese, Hispanics and now even a Korean.
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 18:13 #30787Banned Member

Posts: 13634Peach.
Yes, Peach is on Pleasantdale Rd in Norcross. Don't recall any other parlor with the word peach in its name.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 17:50 #30786Senior Member

Posts: 143Is this the place off of Pleasantdale Rd, kamp? I get confused on the Peach places, just like the roads in.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 15:46 #30785Banned Member

Posts: 13634When was it ever closed?
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 15:29 #30784Senior Member

Posts: 259Wait
Spa 18 is open again?
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 09:11 #30783Senior Member

Posts: 129Meimei
Always interested on young hotties. I may stop by. Is Mei Mei strictly legit or is there at least some teasing and DIY?
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 08:38 #30782Banned Member

Posts: 13634Very true. I've had some good single massages at one place, then the girl moves to a new place and tells me the other ladies there either won't do a 4-hand or they're scared to ask them to participate in the HE.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 08:35 #30781Banned Member

Posts: 13634I agree, the odds have been about 1 in 10 for me as well but I'm always on the hunt for a good 4-hand because they can be a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 08:29 #30780Senior Member

Posts: 446I have had bad luck with 4 hands. Same type of scenario at a CAMP.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
My regular used to do FS, BJ, etc for me but when the other girl joined (that she sold me on) all it was was 4 hands.
I'm thinking 3 way, nope. I would have been better of just banging my regular.
I think it is some kind of initial charity for the new girl before they get all competitive?
-
08-02-18 07:40 #30779Senior Member

Posts: 176Elite in Duluth
I visited elite about a month ago. Didn't realize it was kamp. The service was legit, the massage was not good, the masseuse was forgettable, first and last visit.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 04:44 #30778Senior Member

Posts: 2351Yep, these gals are ruthless to each other. I once did a 4 hand with a CAMP "regular" many years ago: her friend was visiting and a four hand was offered. I initially refused but the friend insisted she was going to do it and I gave in. When my regular left the room, she slipped me her phone number and said to call her. She was definitely more attractive than my regular and offered me FS. I never went back to my regular girl.
.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 04:42 #30777Senior Member

Posts: 611Barefoot on Roswell Road, just a few miles from King and Queen building across feom Lowes.
Originally Posted by ThaCumbackKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 00:13 #30776Senior Member

Posts: 351I have found 4 hand is a nice way to meet a new girl. Let's say you know a girl that moved to a new store, and she has been delivering. You have her and a more attractive girl at the new store do a 4 hand. If it is clear you and your old friend are cool, the new girl is going to be more open to fun. These girls will cut each others throats, so the new girl might make a move, or at a minimum will know you are cool for next time. If it is clear the new girl is the 'hotter' option, she could make a move in session. I actually felt kind of bad for an old friend that was verbally cut down in a session this way, but the new girl was more attractive and that's the game.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
On the less fun side, the old friend may not initiate anything with the new friend in session because she is unsure about the new place and you end up with less fun than with the old friend alone. At a minimum, the new girl knows you are cool and you could request her next time to check it out.







Reply With Quote




