Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4967
-
08-07-18 03:30 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 1360Good work!
Good detective work! Lmao.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 01:03 #3331Troll

Posts: 100WTF, Rainman Sorry if I hit a nerve there it was unintentional I can assure you.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
If I happen to shit on your girl sorry there fella.
Vanilla really was like school in the summertime.
No classsssss lololol.
-
08-06-18 21:58 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 829I think a bridge is missing their troll
Go back under your bridge. Don't you have some billy goats to scare? You're not even a good troll. This forum has seen much better trolls than you. You can't even stay in character. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
On July 20 you were a newbie just starting this hobby.
On July 24 you were new to Hawaii just in from Portland.
Somehow, within a couple days, even though you were brand new to the hobby, and the site, and Hawaii, you had knowledge of the practices and health status of some long time Hawaii providers, as well as the posting history of some long time mongers.
Then on Aug 5, a mere 16 days after your first newbie post here, you post about seeing Vanilla in the past, (even though she hasn't provided in 2 years) and even mentioned her board presence (even though she hasn't posted on this forum since 2013). Man, you sure got a lot of experience in 2 weeks, even traveling back in time to get some! How's your flux capacitor?
I'm glad A2 figured you out so early, and labeled you troll. Bwahahahaha.
-
08-06-18 21:50 #3329Troll

Posts: 100I will tell you all this.
I know nothing about that pegging posting. NONE. I am the proprietor of this handle and I can say with complete certainty that I had nothing to do with authoring that post. I am also not stupid enough to leave my phone or laptop open with THIS WEBSITE on AND logged in. No.
I was wondering why I had received emails about pegging. 1st off I had to google it. 2nd off. So hows the integrity of this website again? Holy shit.
-
08-06-18 09:29 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 223You had your opportunity at Tokyo Spa
You missed out on that with your session with the snow leopard. If you had asked her, she would have brought out her 18" dildo and rammed up your ass and then shoved it down your throat so you could taste your own bull shit. She would have treated you like the crying ***** you are. If your still interested, I have a 95 lbs pit bull that hasn't been neutered, for sure he'll treat you like the ***** you are.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-18 02:45 #3327Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 37It's all good.
Taco ran away and got hit by a car.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 19:57 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 273Thanks
Thanks admin. I don't know what this person's problem is. I never attacked this person or said anything about him / her. I was just reporting my opinion. Thanks for blocking him / her so they don't get upset everytime they read my posts.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
And now because you refuse to follow the special restrictions posted at the top of all the Honolulu threads you may no longer quote and comment any posts.
You are as big a part of the continuing problem in Hawaii as any of the guys who can't resist responding to your trolling.
A2
-
08-03-18 12:35 #3325Administrator

Posts: 5265No
But since his posts seem to cause you so much trauma I put him on your Admin Ignore list. Now you can't see his posts anymore nor may you comment them.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
You're welcome
A2
PS Seriously, you can't comment his posts anymore, if you do I gotta throw a flag, if I have to throw it twice I gotta ban you. You are now safe from the continuing pain of his posts and can focus on pussy again.
-
08-03-18 10:46 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 223Hey A2
Hey A2, you labled Jas as an "advertiser-escort", can you do us all a favor and change waikikibeac's from "senior member" to "Dirty Shill" , just a thought.
Originally Posted by JasOfOahu
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 10:03 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 223Oh snap, my bad, Waikikibitch your still a fucking shill
Sorry, I just figured out what Wakikibitch just did, I did not mean to disrespect you. Thanks A2 for saving my ass. BTW how is taco doing.
Originally Posted by JasOfOahu
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 23:43 #3322Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 37Hahaha.
Great nickname for his ***** ass.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 04:49 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 223This is what I wrote in Chichis that got me almost banned
Ok I called out Waikikibitch because of his negative remarks towards the new AMP Chichi s. He has never been there and has no clue of the service or the place. I told him that he was the one wasting his American $$ on the same old asian providers who have been around for 5, 10,15 years or Chinese FOB who do bait and switch and not even as good looking as the fake pictures they use in their ads. I told him to take his hard earned US $ and take a trip to Asia on a low cost airlines out of Honolulu, scoot and Asia air, and see what he is missing. Once you have experienced Asia you will see light. You will never want to spend your $$ on the asian providers on this island again. So take your head out of your asshole and see the light. Stop being a shill.
Don't be such a drama queen, you didn't almost get banned, people either get banned or they don't. You got your hand smacked for not following the rules.
Had you followed those rules and posted this here in the first place nothing would have happened.
A2
-
08-02-18 00:06 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 223LOL the pot calling the kettle black
You fucking joking right, its like the pot calling the kettle black. Where on to you Waikikibitch, better create a new account and don't be so obvious next time.
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 00:00 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 223Hey Waikikibitch
Hey Waikikibeac your beginning to sound like a fucking shiII for Ace or Top Spa, there are also a few other shill handles from the old Tokyo spa that is posting in that thread. Just my observations.
-
08-01-18 21:53 #3318Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 37Lol
Pa jasmine.
Checked out hapa jasmine. If you like big girls she is for you. Pics are accurate but her thighs are much bigger and her hips too and you got to add about 15 pounds to the pics. Getting a bit of belly now too. Service is pretty standard but good for an American working girl.
Kind of feel sorry for her because she is getting fat and will be old soon too. Her face is getting old looking probably from all the mileage of this job. But it is nice to pound a non Asian girl once in a while and she gives pretty good service for an American working girl. At least she does BBBJ. But no MSOG.
Will be repeating in 2019 but not this year. Hopefully she does not put on too much weight this year. Because she has only gotten bigger since I first saw her years ago.
She advertises on eros.
I have been island hoping and to 4 different states on the mainland since in worked on oahu. You don't get to me anymore.









Reply With Quote






