Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8184
-
08-01-18 15:50 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't overpay
I do have pics if you're interested and digits.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:12 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 601Recommendations?
Anyone have a recommendation for an actual college hottie SB that's dtf and doesn't play games? Feel free to PM.
-
07-26-18 15:20 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 299Skeptical
I would guess their older and dumpier. Theres absolutely no way you are getting a hot young tight college chick for 150. I've seen the ladies being posted about in their 30's and 40's that I wouldn't pay to bang. But I guess to each their own. And if you are getting the girls I'm getting and paying 150 to them then you are my fucking hero.
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 19:32 #1956Regular Member

Posts: 47100-150? That's great- more power to you
There are probably some that will do $50. But what you pay is inversely proportional to how good they look with RARE exception.
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 11:06 #1955Banned Member

Posts: 962Really?
6-8 uncle Bens? For one roll in the hay? Are you joking? Perhaps if you were taking her away for a long weekend or a 5-night cruise; but for an hour or more of her time and pleasure? Who has that amount of coin to waste? It's only poon brother; it ain't gold!
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 10:58 #1954Banned Member

Posts: 962Agreed
You're spot-on with that one Ziggy!
Wake up and smelll the coffee brothers!
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 10:40 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 34Hot Chicks
I have to say the most I've ever paid on SA is 150. But I currently have 4 ladies I give 100 for the visit. And I'm very particular.
You guys have to stop paying so much. The ladies will eventually get the idea.
Originally Posted by LatinaCraving
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 20:05 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 3906-8
Maybe she meant inches.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 18:19 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 811Sugarbean18
http://www.seeking.com/messages/inbo...c-165adfa10ec3
She messaged me, I don't want a thousand, I just want 6-8. I assume she meant hundred.
-
07-22-18 10:41 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 222Updates
https://www.seeking.com/member/08478...9-f9950c20a246
Total GPS wants 500 per meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e1ff...0-a9a2f8c2e0dc
In Orlando irregularly, but wants 150-200 for BBFS with creampie. Haven't partaken yet, but might.
https://www.seeking.com/member/105c6...8-659f665a0754
Wants 200 per meet. Haven't partaken yet.
-
07-20-18 17:59 #1949Regular Member

Posts: 47Sa.
Well, first off, the ladies on there do not have to pay a single penny to essentially have a premium profile! In fact a lot of them are surprised to learn that men have to pay for a membership to be able to communicate.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
So the fact that they can email you but you cannot read the email is an inducement for you to pay to be a full member foe that you can see what the hell a babe is writing to you!
Even though its completely unfair that the ladies don't have to pay to be members of SA like men do, the main issue I have is that making full membership FREE to any female brings in a lot of girls that are just playing around, goofing off, scamming, or catfishing. If there was at least was some charge to women it would filter a lot of this crap out- because let me tell you, while there are no doubt many hot babes on SA, there are a shit-TON of time-wasters on there.
-
07-20-18 17:32 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 390Seeking arrangements premium?
So how are the girls able to send me messages without a premium account but I can't read or send messages back unless I upgrade??
-
07-11-18 12:01 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 811Maxine
I was in the same place she was the our day. She has put on at least 30 lbs .
Originally Posted by Hasher1972
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 12:00 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 811New Name!!
Her new name this week is-"Lovelightandsugar".
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 22:40 #1945Regular Member

Posts: 9Maxine
She still advertises on some of the other boards, I have not partaken.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





