The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #296

    EEC Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Miramir  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. Same experience and also no BBBJ. Will not repeat.
    Put Sophie in that category too. Cute as a button. Classic All-American face and smile, but the belly and tits have some serious baby damage. Legs look great too, but she's very passive and her bbj needs some work. Cute enough that I was able to shoot twice though. And she's super cool. But not worth the money.

    LL.

  2. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when EEC was the regular EEC maybe a year ago. She is probably late twenties and has a kid. She has a loose, saggy belly that you can't see from the pics (which are at least a year old). She had the belly when I last saw her. Titties are soft but a bit droopy.

    No DFK, mostly just LFK but otherwise BBBJ and FS in multiple positions was offered.

    I paid $350 and it was not worth it for me and I wouldn't repeat.
    Completely agree. Same experience and also no BBBJ. Will not repeat.

  3. #294

    New EEC

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequent the agency a lot, and I had nothing but amazing experiences. I, however, now find myself wanting to book someone but feel like ever since the alleged merge between them and Angellis, the agency has lost its credibility. When I say credibility, I mean its ability to produce the same high-caliber talent. Does anyone else feel this way? I've yet to book with them, and I honestly haven't really felt like there has been any incentive to.

    Your thoughts, gents?
    Same Same. I had visited EEC about 12 times between Dec2017 and April2018. Had a great time 11 of 12 visits and the girl that didn't perform was fired after my feedback. Found out later that she had move over to Angellis and just today she appeared on the EECs Telegram feed. I advise you to stay away from Cecilia. Please save your money and use that towards a provider with verified feedback. I have not booked with them since the crash and the handful of interactions I've had with the booker have been awkward and rushed. The previous booker had personality and seemed to value you as a customer. I don't get that same feeling now. Also, without a direct inquiry and lack of functional website I have no idea what the price will be and I'd be hard pressed to donate above 350. The new EEC is not the EEC from earlier this year. I miss that EEC.

  4. #293

    EEC Taylor not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've been seeing her on the telegrams and thought about seeing her. Guess I won't now.

    Anyone have any info on Taylor? She's the only other one I see looks hot and haven't seen yet. I've seen a handful and always been happy so far.
    I saw her when EEC was the regular EEC maybe a year ago. She is probably late twenties and has a kid. She has a loose, saggy belly that you can't see from the pics (which are at least a year old). She had the belly when I last saw her. Titties are soft but a bit droopy.

    No DFK, mostly just LFK but otherwise BBBJ and FS in multiple positions was offered.

    I paid $350 and it was not worth it for me and I wouldn't repeat.

  5. #292

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is great in attitude. But she has a little baby belly now, pics are a little old. If that does not bother you then I would visit her!
    I used to frequent the agency a lot, and I had nothing but amazing experiences. I, however, now find myself wanting to book someone but feel like ever since the alleged merge between them and Angellis, the agency has lost its credibility. When I say credibility, I mean its ability to produce the same high-caliber talent. Does anyone else feel this way? I've yet to book with them, and I honestly haven't really felt like there has been any incentive to.

    Your thoughts, gents?

  6. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've been seeing her on the telegrams and thought about seeing her. Guess I won't now.

    Anyone have any info on Taylor? She's the only other one I see looks hot and haven't seen yet. I've seen a handful and always been happy so far.
    Taylor is great in attitude. But she has a little baby belly now, pics are a little old. If that does not bother you then I would visit her!

  7. #290

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Did you communicate that information with the Booker? Normally they will try to do something and make it right. Also, they will never know about her unless you give them feedback and they are normally pretty quick to let go of the low performers.
    I also seen paisley and had the same experience she was a cool girl but would not shitup and she's not agressive at all. I told her I like aggressive girls and she said she will never be aggressive during these dates. Definitely not worth the price of admission. The booker suggested I book her and that she would be worth it. Ya definitely not. There a few girls I want to see like Sasha, aubrey, cindy, akita, ariel, but theres no reviews and I can't afford to waste my time and money with experiences like that.

  8. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJe  [View Original Post]
    I've had a pretty consistently good experience with 2 kg. These are the girls you meet at a dive bar, have a fun convo with and then take home for some wild fun.

    They're not intimidatingly hot but they're down to earth.

    This is my go-to when I just want to have great sex without the awkwardness.
    What was the screening process like? I love the look of the girls they have.

  9. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sempisan  [View Original Post]
    Can you give approximate locations for youwannseeme and 2 kghub? Are they downtown, ohare, etc?

    Thanks.
    2 kg has Roscoe village, wicker park and a place in the NW burbs.

    Youwannaseeme is in gold coast, I don't know if they do o'hare its been a minute since I have bee there.

  10. #287

    2 kg

    I've had a pretty consistently good experience with 2 kg. These are the girls you meet at a dive bar, have a fun convo with and then take home for some wild fun.

    They're not intimidatingly hot but they're down to earth.

    This is my go-to when I just want to have great sex without the awkwardness.

  11. #286

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Had a terrible experience with paisley. She kept talking the whole time, would not take initiative at all and looked uninterested the whole time. Smelled terrible down there. Would not do BBBJ for more than a minute. Over all terrible experience.
    Thanks, I've been seeing her on the telegrams and thought about seeing her. Guess I won't now.

    Anyone have any info on Taylor? She's the only other one I see looks hot and haven't seen yet. I've seen a handful and always been happy so far.

  12. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sempisan  [View Original Post]
    Can you give approximate locations for youwannseeme and 2 kghub? Are they downtown, ohare, etc?

    Thanks.
    I have seen ladies from all three. I know WnW had a location in the loop (but has others). 2 kg has locations in the Gold Coast and Wicker Park. Youwanna has Gold Coast location, but it's north Gold Coast (not quite as nice an area as 2 kg's location).

  13. #284

    Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    https://youwannaseeme.org/home/ - pics not accurate but private incalls and cheap price. They have been around forever.

    http://www.wetnwildescorts.com - good gals, YMMV but solid talent.

    http://www.2kghub.com - I'm partial cause they are my go to agency. Private incalls, accurate pics, visiting gals. Most independents / first timers to chicago who they book for.
    Can you give approximate locations for youwannseeme and 2 kghub? Are they downtown, ohare, etc?

    Thanks.

  14. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Did you communicate that information with the Booker? Normally they will try to do something and make it right. Also, they will never know about her unless you give them feedback and they are normally pretty quick to let go of the low performers.
    I have not. I guess I should have. Its been a couple of days so I'm not sure how they will take it now. I will keep that in mind for future.

  15. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCoyote  [View Original Post]
    "Despite her being bat-shit crazy, " if mean any offense, LaCoyote will find you.

    This girl is best, she is not that super hot, but she is super cute ok the best girl to kill your time and promise you will be asking for more of her.

    Have a nice day gentleman.
    I'm not the only one who thinks she's a little off her rocker, but as you put it so well "she's the best girl to kill your time" with. Bat-shit crazy would bother me only if she was my girl friend, not a paid hoofer. Now all we got to do is find her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape