Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 472 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #354

    Oceanside - 60 Specials


  2. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveTimesTen  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her Bay Area info or LA name? I can't tie her name or fake pics to anything.
    Her LA name was Jazmin. Not sure about her name in the Bay area.

    Pics are real.

    She had amazing reviews on TER.

    Also sent you PM.

  3. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl. Only down for car date. Quoted. 6 for BBBJ, and $ for CFS. Would you guys recommend? I've been wanting to see her for the past week.
    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...294/6504520250 Forgot to attach link.

  4. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope that picture doesn't mean 500/ hr. LOL.
    LOL! I think she's 200/ hr.

  5. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this gal for pricing, reliability, or skills?

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26498996/
    I sure hope that picture doesn't mean 500/ hr. LOL.

  6. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheLimit  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't post often but a rare gem is in town and wanted to give tip.

    Jazmin is well-known in bay area and is doing tour in socal.

    Was in LA and OC last few months and now she's in SD, her last stop so check out before its too late.

    Look is easily 9 10 with good oral technique and she likes it deep and enjoys it.

    If she's enjoying it she will tell you to go slow.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties
    Do you know her Bay Area info or LA name? I can't tie her name or fake pics to anything.

  7. #348

    Giant Jugs and BBBJ N. County

    Crazy, sweet blonde cougar. LOVES sucking dick and Russian. Just finished giving her a new necklace. A little chatty until you fill her piehole. Totally loves what she does and price is right.

    http://destiny13.escortbook.com/

    Peace.

    MD.

  8. #347

    Ivy Rose.

    Seems like a matter of time. Someone reported her as a rob.

    https://bit.ly/2K6LC43

    https://bit.ly/2K5ANPy

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig455  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Texted multiple times but been gun shy based on recent TOFTT.

    https://sandiego.adlist24.com/escort...vy&mediaType=1

  9. #346

    Squirter

    Any info on this gal for pricing, reliability, or skills?

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26498996/

  10. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95  [View Original Post]
    Came across this girl. Only down for car date. Quoted. 6 for BBBJ, and $ for CFS. Would you guys recommend? I've been wanting to see her for the past week.
    I do car dates all the time. I want to help verify, but your post has no pic, name, neighborhood, or number.

  11. #344
    Came across this girl. Only down for car date. Quoted. 6 for BBBJ, and $ for CFS. Would you guys recommend? I've been wanting to see her for the past week.

  12. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.
    Is she the one down in CV? I haven't yet but she offers BBBJ with cof on one of the sites.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26693770/#.

  13. #342

    Whoa Tats

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an experience, positive or negative with this girl. Her name is Megann and I am curious to know what your experience with her was. Please post or hmu back channel. Thanks.
    Haven't seen these managed stable of girls in a while. I remember very well like it was yesterday, seeing ads of 2 different white girls on BP in all through 2016 with those exact "Whoa" branding tacky ass looking tats on their upper thigh.

  14. #341
    I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ae1e7a2e9319c7c75bf383410df9c506_f.jpg‎   e69fe7bcb676407e351dfdd62c6e5271_f.jpg‎   afea92b83bbce0a346378205c5e27eaa_f.jpg‎  

  15. #340
    Almost forgot about this one. 50 covered was a go, but she wanted me to buy food on top of that. I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_049086779559mzawmdk5mzy2mw.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape