Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 472 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #318
    Thank you much appreciated!

  2. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    America, we are back. My non-championship, this one is for you.

    Said she's from Vegas. Once she opened the door, she gave me that long pause look. Even when I put the donation away, she gave me that loooong pause look LOL! Best I could do was laugh it off. It's her, she's legit. I had to remind her what I wanted. My bad for rushing myself cause some girls will not give you a second chance if your time is up. I decided to skip BJ because she forgot who I was. She even forgot who I was waiting in the parking lot LOL!

    XXFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 26.
    You sure she's from out of town?

    She looks a lot like a girl I've seen panhandling as "homeless with kid. " Once in lg and once in college area near f4 l. Could not try for a scoop. Bad place and time.

    How or where you find this one? Pm if necessary.

  3. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDream  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to an ad, or contact info?
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1215884

  4. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTyPhi1568  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM. YMMV at times, but both performances are top notch. Both really get into it.

    Be safe and treat these girls right!

    CyTyPhi.
    You have a link to an ad, or contact info?

  5. #314

    Asian Apartment Girls. Thai.

    I can't believe a thread hasn't been started regarding the quality of Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (aamp) here in San Diego (Mission Valley).

    AS has various ads for some nice Thai girls who rotate. I highly recommend visiting Vivi, Lucy, Nina, Jessi, and CeCe. My ATF are Nina and CeCe. Both Thai spinners with fabulous torpedo bolt ons.

    Typical LFK, mouthwash, shower, preview BBBJ, followed by massage and then BBBJ with CFS and possible BBBJCIM. YMMV at times, but both performances are top notch. Both really get into it.

    Be safe and treat these girls right!

    CyTyPhi.

  6. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.
    I almost saw her, but I saw thugs going in and out of her room.

  7. #312
    Thank you for sharing, sounds like it was a terrible experience but what good info.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.

  8. #311

    Pass on Chenelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallot11  [View Original Post]
    I know it's kind of a long shot but has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...6092/1/1940768
    Yep, I've seen Chenelle twice but I don't recommend her. She's been on crystal so long that it's frying her brain, giving her a very volatile & rude personality. She will flip out on you for simply looking at your watch for example. Also I had noticed multiple thugs near her room and have seen reports of that from others as well.

    She does only CBJ and mish or doggy (no CG) and lots of clock watching and complaining. After the 2nd visit I said screw this. Take my advice and pass. There's way better in SD.

  9. #310

    Chenelle

    I know it's kind of a long shot but has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/san...6092/1/1940768

  10. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?122123-Sweetaubrey

    I saw her up in Seattle. Says she is based in SD.

    Average BBBJ. Lots og hand stroking, not much of deepthroat.

    Really hot body. Tight pussy.

    BBBJ, cfs.

    Might repeat.
    Looks like you have to be a menber to see this link. Got a regular pic of her?

  11. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Private incall in Lemon Grove, near Massachusetts and Mount Vernon. Tight quarters and a little unkempt.

    Quicky 80 CBJ, cfs, refuses to be on top.
    How was the service? Was she worth $80? Did she look like her pics?

  12. #307

    Ivy Rose.

    Any intel on this one? Texted multiple times but been gun shy based on recent TOFTT.

    https://sandiego.adlist24.com/escort...vy&mediaType=1

  13. #306

    Apryl

    Private incall in Lemon Grove, near Massachusetts and Mount Vernon. Tight quarters and a little unkempt.

    Quicky 80 CBJ, cfs, refuses to be on top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4cdd21b274313db5a32f5963927b8578_f.jpg‎  

  14. #305

    SweetAubrey

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?122123-Sweetaubrey

    I saw her up in Seattle. Says she is based in SD.

    Average BBBJ. Lots og hand stroking, not much of deepthroat.

    Really hot body. Tight pussy.

    BBBJ, cfs.

    Might repeat.

  15. #304
    The biggest **** in east county? You got digits? I got to put that to the test.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape