Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #134

    Saw Cecetrip1 last night in San Dimas

    Cross posting from OC / LA HX section.

    Thanks to everyone who PMed me her number.

    Made an appt with her last night and saw her. She was staying in a Motel 6 because after her last experience with her booker, she decided to go independent and handle all the booking herself. It's a fucked up story what happened when she was with the other booker a month ago. But she's only going to be here until the 30th of August, or until she makes $24 k. It's a weird story as to why she needs $24 k but I don't want to bore you with the details.

    She's truly the girl next door experience. She was dressed in all black lingerie garter belt, thong, black bra, very nice. Much better than my first previous visit when she was just wearing a tshirt and jean shorts. We sat and talked about what happened with her previous booker for about 15 minutes before getting into the deed. I brought my vibrator with me as I always do when I visit girls and made her cum first. Also made sure to stick my pointer finger knuckles deep into her ass. She's a bit quiet but I asked her to moan a bit more. After she came, she gave a half ass BBBJ, enough to get me hard but nothing worth noting. Afterwards she hopped on cowgirl style and made me cum pretty quick. Seeing her natural 32 DD boobs in my face. They are so big and perky.

    A few things, she is a clock watcher because she is strictly business, but still offers GFE. She wants to earn the money and get out. Secondly, she's very new to this so her technique and everything is still kind of lacking compared to seasoned veterans. So, overall the experience was great other than the ghetto hotel room. So I HIGHLY recommend if you want a girl next door church going girl with natural smooth silky skin and huge breasts.

    I will probably see her again before she leaves on the 30th. I told her to go visit OC, I think she will get more clients there.

  2. #133

    Anyone that can send mail on HX

    Could someone message Cecetrip1 for me and find out contact info? I saw her on her previous handle Cece18 but I'm guessing she got a new booker so that old number no longer works. She's great and would like to see her again but my mail sending abilities expired last week.

    Thanks.

  3. #132
    Asia is the smoking hot Korean girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxen  [View Original Post]
    She the Taiwanese girl?

  4. #131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Good news, guys!

    Just confirmed with Asia herself.

    She will be back in SGV at Miya's Sept 8 -10!

    Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.
    She the Taiwanese girl?

  5. #130

    Good News. Asia

    Good news, guys!

    Just confirmed with Asia herself.

    She will be back in SGV at Miya's Sept 8 -10!

    Meanwhile she's in Koreatown at her normal rates.

  6. #129

    Round 2

    It was between Vanessa and Bobo this past weekend and I went with Vanessa. Sadly no where near as good a Niko from the week before.

    She was pretty looking and said she was 25 (which she did look like it). Her english wasn't great but could carry a simple conversation. I get on the bed and right away goes for the hat and gives a very weak CBJ for maybe 20 seconds then wants to hop on. She rides for less than a min and wants go doggy. I let her have it for what seemed like 3 minutes and then she pulls me out to go into mish. Not even 1 min into mish she starts complaining that I am too big and need to finish soon. At this point I pretty much done with her and have to force myself to finish so I can just leave. In and out in like 15-20 mins. Almost half my time was spent showering and taking off / putting on my clothes. Maybe I should stick to Non Chinese girls at this place. Stay clear of this one if you see her on the roster.

  7. #128
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Shat  [View Original Post]
    Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.

  8. #127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Shat  [View Original Post]
    Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.
    I concur!! I like that it's so convenient!

  9. #126

    Thumbs up

    Soooo. Asia is amazing! K-town looks and service at a CAMP prices. Will definitely repeat, when I see her name on the roster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the delay. I'm on a laptop now, so I hope I don't get logged out.

    ...

    I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

    Miya reassured me that her Korean girl gave good service.

    ...
    She's here till next Tuesday, so go see her now!!

  10. #125

    Correction.

    Her name was Niko and she was Taiwanese. The other girl there at the time was Japanese.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGuy9  [View Original Post]
    I was able to pay a visit to this place (thanks for ref Studdyk!) I had a choice between Taiwanese girl and Nicole. I went with Nicole mainly because she had a friendly / bubbly appearance to her.

    Inside the room she offered a shower which I accepted. I undress in the room and she says Wow! And compliments me (haven't heard that before am I right?

    She leads me to the bathroom for a solo shower and waits for me in the room. Once I get back she starts some small talk asking about my background and how old I am the usual stuff.

    Afterward she strips down completely and has me lay down on the bed. She starts rubbing her body against mine and gives soft kisses as well, while my hands are exploring her. She has one of the softest breast with tiny little nips.

    I had to taste them and they were grrrrreat! She also had a trimmed pussy sadly I did not go exploring there this time. After a few minutes she grab a rubber and started a nice slow BJ..

  11. #124
    I was able to pay a visit to this place (thanks for ref Studdyk!) I had a choice between Taiwanese girl and Nicole. I went with Nicole mainly because she had a friendly / bubbly appearance to her.

    Inside the room she offered a shower which I accepted. I undress in the room and she says Wow! And compliments me (haven't heard that before am I right?

    She leads me to the bathroom for a solo shower and waits for me in the room. Once I get back she starts some small talk asking about my background and how old I am the usual stuff.

    Afterward she strips down completely and has me lay down on the bed. She starts rubbing her body against mine and gives soft kisses as well, while my hands are exploring her. She has one of the softest breast with tiny little nips.

    I had to taste them and they were grrrrreat! She also had a trimmed pussy sadly I did not go exploring there this time. After a few minutes she grab a rubber and started a nice slow BJ.

    It was pretty good considering it wasn't BBBJ, mostly using her mouth and not so much her hands, even took it deep a few times. Next she hops on for cowgirl for a few but now I was ready to be the one in control so we swap to missionary and go at it. I can still hear the combo sound of the bed creaking and her letting out moans of mmhmm, yes. I could have finished here happy but had to see her in doggy and it was just as good. Finally when I knew I couldn't hold out much longer I had her finish me off in reverse cowgirl. What a way to end it too! Watching her bouncing up and down while holding on to her hips. When I reached for her breasts, she grabbed both my hands and squeezed them against hers and Boom goes the dynamite.

    She cleans me up and we both hit the shower. She does a thorough cleaning of the goods and helps dry me off. Back in the room I asked her about her tattoo and she did not know how to explain what it meant. She just asks me if I knew what it meant and when I replied "no" she says "oh then you are good boy. I am bad girl" and laughs. I will def be returning again. Her service and attitude has convinced me to see how much better things can get by becoming a repeating client here. At least until my atf is back. She also mentioned that she will be leaving on the 31th of this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the delay. I'm on a laptop now, so I hope I don't get logged out.

    Yesterday, after I was duped by the booker on Huntington / Muscatel, I was about to head straight home.

    I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

    Miya reassured me that her Korean girl gave good service.

    I arrived and rang the doorbell. The manager didn't seem like he was expecting me. He asked which girl I was here for. I told him the Korean one.

    Then he yells, "Korean lady! Husband!" and instructs me to go upstairs to the room on the right.

    As I approach the bedroom, a really slender, tall Korean woman opens the door. She's wearing a one piece dress.

    She welcomes me. Gives me a hug. Her right boob is drooping out of her dress. This brings a smile to my face and she knowingly smiles.

    I tell her how beautiful she is and that I'm surprised to see that she's even more beautiful than her photos.

    I told her about the fake photos, fake ethnic identities, these bookers use. So, I was quite surprised to see she was the real deal.

    Asia has been in the USA For 10 years.

    She asks if I want to shower before or after the deed. I told her I wanted to freshen up. I undress and she takes my hand to the bathroom.

    She doesn't get in, but gargles with mouthwash and waits till I am ready. She dries me off thoroughly with the towel. Then we head back to the bedroom.

    Her dress slides off to reveal a stunning figure. 34 C cup breasts and a hairless pussy. She has me sit on the bed and kneels down to give me a BBBJ.

    I was quite stunned that she initiated it. I have her come onto the bed as I want her to be comfortable.

    She doesn't rush the BBBJ. She turns around so we are 69 ing. Her pussy is completely smooth and hairless. Excellent wax job.

    I greedily eat her out and she bobs up and down on my cock. I couldn't get her to climax, cause I was enjoying the unexpected BBBJ so much.

    After awhile, she gets some lube and strokes and sucks my cock at the same time. She definitely has skills.

    Then she slowly, teasingly slides down onto my cock. I love seeing her riding my cowgirl.

    She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. She rocks back and forth just so I'm good and ready.

    She then asks if I want to get on top. I obige. I grab her slender, long legs and spread them apart and pump vigorously.

    I wanted to slow down so I could go down on her, but abstained as I didn't want to lose my hard on.

    I did start to lose my erection, but when I was necking on Asia, she bit and blew into my ear and that got me rock hard again.

    I finally came, but at the same time, I got a stomach cramp. I winced in ecstasy and pain at the same time.

    Asia asked what was wrong. I explained I got a stomach cramp. She bursts into laughter. She never knew a guy to get a stomach cramp during sex.

    Hey, it happens to me.

    She discards the condom. We both wrap ourselves in towels and head to the bathroom. This time we shower together.

    She lathers me up and washes junior for me, stroking him gently. Man, she is such a tease.

    When we both are dressed, the next customer opens the door. She forgot to lock the door. Ugh!

    Guys, make sure the door is locked at all times.

    Anyway, I take out the cash. One Benjamin and one Grant. The fee is One Benjamin and two Jacksons, but she deserved that tip.

    She didn't even look twice and ask for more. She gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. Before I leave, I quickly asked for her number.

    She normally works in Koreatown (Mid-Wilshire). Her normal rate is above $200-$300.

    She's here till next Tuesday, so go see her now!!

  12. #123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBenj1975  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she has been discussed here before since I couldn't find anything in the sgv thread but I had the pleasure of seeing cutemandy from hx today. I can say without a doubt that she is the person in the pics and is an amazing experience overall. I was greeted by her in a some tiny shorts and a nice white top. She greeted me with quite a kiss, needless to say junior woke up after that and she immediately took notice, luckily for me I was wearing shorts and she reaches her hand underneath and starts giving me a rub / light HJ. I'm rock hard at this point, but since I just came out of work I asked her if I could shower. I quickly run into the shower and take a quick rinse. Coming out of the shower she helped me dry off which I thought was a nice touch. Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bed, she reaches down and grabs jr lightly and leads me back to the bedroom like that LOL. She has me sit down on the corner of the bed and then she begins a BBBJ. The best way to describe her BBBJ is sensual and slow with moderate pressure. Definitely on the better side of bbbjs that I have had, especially since she does this tongue flick while giving BBBJ that's insane. I had to stop her because I'm a one pop sort of guy and if she would've kept going I would've popped right then and there. I took off her top and panties and I laid her down on the bed. I make my way down to daty on that lovely kitty. Her kitty is shaved and quite nice. After a while she starts to squirm and I can hear light moans coming from her and her telling me not to stop. She cums hard and she tells me to fuck her in the sexiest voice of lust I've ever heard. She grabs a condom and gives me a quick BBBJ to wake up junior before putting on the condom with her mouth. Some quick CBJ and then she slowly eases me into her. I can hear her gasping as I slide all the way in and I'm struggling not to pop at this point since she's so tight. I fuck her for a bit in missionary but I can feel my self about to pop so I ask to switch positions and she gets on top. Bad decision LOL, the view of her big tits bouncing up and down as she grinds and goes down on my cock is too much and I pop. She goes on for a bit after I pop and I have to grab onto her hips and stop her because its too much pleasure. We relax for a bit before I ask to take another shower. She tells me we still have some more time, but I have to go home or the wife will get suspicious so I decline and run into the shower. Afterwards she helps me and dries me off and helps me put on my clothes. I ended up giving her $$$ as I was running late to the appointment so I couldn't get change but I was going to tip her anyways so it worked out in the end. Her rate without tip is $$. 2/ hr and definitely worth it. I would compare her to the k girl experience in terms of looks, service etc. I attached a link to her hx profile and would definitely recommend. Easily best experience I've had on hx and top three experiences overall. I also recently saw Asia. Zo and sweetjudy on hx as well but I will add that on another post when I have time.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandy
    Totally agree. She's a cool chick. She alternates between the valley and the OC. I'll have to see her again when she's back in the area.

  13. #122
    Please be smart.

    When you contact the booker, never mention this site.

    Just say you saw the ad on HX.

    If you need a referral, PM me.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the delay. I'm on a laptop now, so I hope I don't get logged out.

    Yesterday, after I was duped by the booker on Huntington / Muscatel, I was about to head straight home.

    I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

    Miya reassured me that her Korean girl gave good service.

    I arrived and rang the doorbell. The manager didn't seem like he was expecting me. He asked which girl I was here for. I told him the Korean one.

    Then he yells, "Korean lady! Husband!" and instructs me to go upstairs to the room on the right.

    As I approach the bedroom, a really slender, tall Korean woman opens the door. She's wearing a one piece dress.

    She welcomes me. Gives me a hug. Her right boob is drooping out of her dress. This brings a smile to my face and she knowingly smiles.

    I tell her how beautiful she is and that I'm surprised to see that she's even more beautiful than her photos.

    I told her about the fake photos, fake ethnic identities, these bookers use. So, I was quite surprised to see she was the real deal.

    Asia has been in the USA For 10 years.

    She asks if I want to shower before or after the deed. I told her I wanted to freshen up. I undress and she takes my hand to the bathroom.

    She doesn't get in, but gargles with mouthwash and waits till I am ready. She dries me off thoroughly with the towel. Then we head back to the bedroom.

    Her dress slides off to reveal a stunning figure. 34 C cup breasts and a hairless pussy. She has me sit on the bed and kneels down to give me a BBBJ.

    I was quite stunned that she initiated it. I have her come onto the bed as I want her to be comfortable.

    She doesn't rush the BBBJ. She turns around so we are 69 ing. Her pussy is completely smooth and hairless. Excellent wax job.

    I greedily eat her out and she bobs up and down on my cock. I couldn't get her to climax, cause I was enjoying the unexpected BBBJ so much.

    After awhile, she gets some lube and strokes and sucks my cock at the same time. She definitely has skills.

    Then she slowly, teasingly slides down onto my cock. I love seeing her riding my cowgirl.

    She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. She rocks back and forth just so I'm good and ready.

    She then asks if I want to get on top. I obige. I grab her slender, long legs and spread them apart and pump vigorously.

    I wanted to slow down so I could go down on her, but abstained as I didn't want to lose my hard on.

    I did start to lose my erection, but when I was necking on Asia, she bit and blew into my ear and that got me rock hard again.

    I finally came, but at the same time, I got a stomach cramp. I winced in ecstasy and pain at the same time.

    Asia asked what was wrong. I explained I got a stomach cramp. She bursts into laughter. She never knew a guy to get a stomach cramp during sex.

    Hey, it happens to me.

    She discards the condom. We both wrap ourselves in towels and head to the bathroom. This time we shower together.

    She lathers me up and washes junior for me, stroking him gently. Man, she is such a tease.

    When we both are dressed, the next customer opens the door. She forgot to lock the door. Ugh!

    Guys, make sure the door is locked at all times.

    Anyway, I take out the cash. One Benjamin and one Grant. The fee is One Benjamin and two Jacksons, but she deserved that tip.

    She didn't even look twice and ask for more. She gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. Before I leave, I quickly asked for her number.

    She normally works in Koreatown (Mid-Wilshire). Her normal rate is above $200-$300.

    She's here till next Tuesday, so go see her now!!

  14. #121

    Asia Full Report

    Sorry for the delay. I'm on a laptop now, so I hope I don't get logged out.

    Yesterday, after I was duped by the booker on Huntington / Muscatel, I was about to head straight home.

    I texted Miya to get a feel for the Korean girl she had. My experiences with Korean girls have either them turn out to be fake or one with a so-so attitude and service (no DATY, no BBBJ).

    Miya reassured me that her Korean girl gave good service.

    I arrived and rang the doorbell. The manager didn't seem like he was expecting me. He asked which girl I was here for. I told him the Korean one.

    Then he yells, "Korean lady! Husband!" and instructs me to go upstairs to the room on the right.

    As I approach the bedroom, a really slender, tall Korean woman opens the door. She's wearing a one piece dress.

    She welcomes me. Gives me a hug. Her right boob is drooping out of her dress. This brings a smile to my face and she knowingly smiles.

    I tell her how beautiful she is and that I'm surprised to see that she's even more beautiful than her photos.

    I told her about the fake photos, fake ethnic identities, these bookers use. So, I was quite surprised to see she was the real deal.

    Asia has been in the USA For 10 years.

    She asks if I want to shower before or after the deed. I told her I wanted to freshen up. I undress and she takes my hand to the bathroom.

    She doesn't get in, but gargles with mouthwash and waits till I am ready. She dries me off thoroughly with the towel. Then we head back to the bedroom.

    Her dress slides off to reveal a stunning figure. 34 C cup breasts and a hairless pussy. She has me sit on the bed and kneels down to give me a BBBJ.

    I was quite stunned that she initiated it. I have her come onto the bed as I want her to be comfortable.

    She doesn't rush the BBBJ. She turns around so we are 69 ing. Her pussy is completely smooth and hairless. Excellent wax job.

    I greedily eat her out and she bobs up and down on my cock. I couldn't get her to climax, cause I was enjoying the unexpected BBBJ so much.

    After awhile, she gets some lube and strokes and sucks my cock at the same time. She definitely has skills.

    Then she slowly, teasingly slides down onto my cock. I love seeing her riding my cowgirl.

    She grabs my hands and places them on her breasts. She rocks back and forth just so I'm good and ready.

    She then asks if I want to get on top. I obige. I grab her slender, long legs and spread them apart and pump vigorously.

    I wanted to slow down so I could go down on her, but abstained as I didn't want to lose my hard on.

    I did start to lose my erection, but when I was necking on Asia, she bit and blew into my ear and that got me rock hard again.

    I finally came, but at the same time, I got a stomach cramp. I winced in ecstasy and pain at the same time.

    Asia asked what was wrong. I explained I got a stomach cramp. She bursts into laughter. She never knew a guy to get a stomach cramp during sex.

    Hey, it happens to me.

    She discards the condom. We both wrap ourselves in towels and head to the bathroom. This time we shower together.

    She lathers me up and washes junior for me, stroking him gently. Man, she is such a tease.

    When we both are dressed, the next customer opens the door. She forgot to lock the door. Ugh!

    Guys, make sure the door is locked at all times.

    Anyway, I take out the cash. One Benjamin and one Grant. The fee is One Benjamin and two Jacksons, but she deserved that tip.

    She didn't even look twice and ask for more. She gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. Before I leave, I quickly asked for her number.

    She normally works in Koreatown (Mid-Wilshire). Her normal rate is above $200-$300.

    She's here till next Tuesday, so go see her now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Go see Asia at Miya's.

    She is awesome.

    I'll write a more detailed report later (I actually did, but I got timed out and before I could press submit, I was logged out and all was lost).

    626-780-2748.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sw...angirls/89526/

  15. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    I tried, bud.

    HX Statement:

    Due to continual fraudulent activity, the ability to Liberate an account has been removed, probably permanently. Sorry, the fraudulent malicious actions of the few significantly impacted the system and it is unfortunate that it affected everyone.
    Thanks for trying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape