Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #119

    Quarantined

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    So I read that you can get voted out of quarantine on HX if enough friends on there vouch for you. Not sure how you do this, but if your on HX, I'd appreciate it. My handle is "intonout" (same as here).
    I tried, bud.

    HX Statement:

    Due to continual fraudulent activity, the ability to Liberate an account has been removed, probably permanently. Sorry, the fraudulent malicious actions of the few significantly impacted the system and it is unfortunate that it affected everyone.

  2. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Go see Asia at Miya's.

    She is awesome.

    I'll write a more detailed report later (I actually did, but I got timed out and before I could press submit, I was logged out and all was lost).

    626-780-2748.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sw...angirls/89526/
    For those who don't have access to HX.

    See attached pics. They are really her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2E299053-0C60-CAEF-F124-EB0C06471A8D_11590728-7352-4F8F-B58E-7C25BB84EA9B.jpg‎   0559CF03-A6EE-1639-80DE-D900CCE49169_88361784-5C46-4200-BA44-A0F9B79E8696.jpg‎   9F652C0C-1DCA-F392-FBF3-870689A66599_A1490821-3EBB-4745-A9C2-259FA45976D2.jpg‎  

  3. #117

    Vote out of Quarantine

    So I read that you can get voted out of quarantine on HX if enough friends on there vouch for you. Not sure how you do this, but if your on HX, I'd appreciate it. My handle is "intonout" (same as here).

  4. #116

    Asia

    Go see Asia at Miya's.

    She is awesome.

    I'll write a more detailed report later (I actually did, but I got timed out and before I could press submit, I was logged out and all was lost).

    626-XXX-2748.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sweetasiangirls

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/sw...angirls/89526/

  5. #115

    Avoid Huntington / Muscatel

    Tried to give this broker another chance.

    I asked who was working.

    He / she texted me back a photo of Vicky, whom I didn't really like. He sends me another photo of another girl, Amy. When I arrive, lo and behold, Amy is not there.

    Another late 30 ish-40 ish, cigarette smelling woman is there. Her name is Candy. I asked where Amy is. She said jo Amy. Just her and Vicky. At this point, Vicky comes out.

    She immediately recognized me. She told me Amy was working there long ago.

    I leave at this point and texted back the booker.

    He / she didn't even offer an apology.

    But there was a silver lining to this cloud after all.

    Continued in next post.

  6. #114

    Excellent Report

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBenj1975  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she has been discussed here before since I couldn't find anything in the sgv thread but I had the pleasure of seeing cutemandy from hx today. I can say without a doubt that she is the person in the pics and is an amazing experience overall. I was greeted by her in a some tiny shorts and a nice white top. She greeted me with quite a kiss, needless to say junior woke up after that and she immediately took notice, luckily for me I was wearing shorts and she reaches her hand underneath and starts giving me a rub / light HJ. I'm rock hard at this point, but since I just came out of work I asked her if I could shower. I quickly run into the shower and take a quick rinse. Coming out of the shower she helped me dry off which I thought was a nice touch. Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bed, she reaches down and grabs jr lightly and leads me back to the bedroom like that LOL. She has me sit down on the corner of the bed and then she begins a BBBJ. The best way to describe her BBBJ is sensual and slow with moderate pressure. Definitely on the better side of bbbjs that I have had, especially since she does this tongue flick while giving BBBJ that's insane. I had to stop her because I'm a one pop sort of guy and if she would've kept going I would've popped right then and there. I took off her top and panties and I laid her down on the bed. I make my way down to daty on that lovely kitty. Her kitty is shaved and quite nice. After a while she starts to squirm and I can hear light moans coming from her and her telling me not to stop. She cums hard and she tells me to fuck her in the sexiest voice of lust I've ever heard. She grabs a condom and gives me a quick BBBJ to wake up junior before putting on the condom with her mouth. Some quick CBJ and then she slowly eases me into her. I can hear her gasping as I slide all the way in and I'm struggling not to pop at this point since she's so tight. I fuck her for a bit in missionary but I can feel my self about to pop so I ask to switch positions and she gets on top. Bad decision LOL, the view of her big tits bouncing up and down as she grinds and goes down on my cock is too much and I pop. She goes on for a bit after I pop and I have to grab onto her hips and stop her because its too much pleasure. We relax for a bit before I ask to take another shower. She tells me we still have some more time, but I have to go home or the wife will get suspicious so I decline and run into the shower. Afterwards she helps me and dries me off and helps me put on my clothes. I ended up giving her $$$ as I was running late to the appointment so I couldn't get change but I was going to tip her anyways so it worked out in the end. Her rate without tip is $$. 2/ hr and definitely worth it. I would compare her to the k girl experience in terms of looks, service etc. I attached a link to her hx profile and would definitely recommend. Easily best experience I've had on hx and top three experiences overall. I also recently saw Asia. Zo and sweetjudy on hx as well but I will add that on another post when I have time.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandy
    Thank you for that excellent report.

    I look forward to many reports in the future.

    Keep it up!

  7. #113

    Edenkim8888

    Has anyone visit this place yet? Any intels?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/edenkim8888

  8. #112

    CuteMandy.

    I don't know if she has been discussed here before since I couldn't find anything in the sgv thread but I had the pleasure of seeing cutemandy from hx today. I can say without a doubt that she is the person in the pics and is an amazing experience overall. I was greeted by her in a some tiny shorts and a nice white top. She greeted me with quite a kiss, needless to say junior woke up after that and she immediately took notice, luckily for me I was wearing shorts and she reaches her hand underneath and starts giving me a rub / light HJ. I'm rock hard at this point, but since I just came out of work I asked her if I could shower. I quickly run into the shower and take a quick rinse. Coming out of the shower she helped me dry off which I thought was a nice touch. Instead of grabbing my hand and leading me back to the bed, she reaches down and grabs jr lightly and leads me back to the bedroom like that LOL. She has me sit down on the corner of the bed and then she begins a BBBJ. The best way to describe her BBBJ is sensual and slow with moderate pressure. Definitely on the better side of bbbjs that I have had, especially since she does this tongue flick while giving BBBJ that's insane. I had to stop her because I'm a one pop sort of guy and if she would've kept going I would've popped right then and there. I took off her top and panties and I laid her down on the bed. I make my way down to daty on that lovely kitty. Her kitty is shaved and quite nice. After a while she starts to squirm and I can hear light moans coming from her and her telling me not to stop. She cums hard and she tells me to fuck her in the sexiest voice of lust I've ever heard. She grabs a condom and gives me a quick BBBJ to wake up junior before putting on the condom with her mouth. Some quick CBJ and then she slowly eases me into her. I can hear her gasping as I slide all the way in and I'm struggling not to pop at this point since she's so tight. I fuck her for a bit in missionary but I can feel my self about to pop so I ask to switch positions and she gets on top. Bad decision LOL, the view of her big tits bouncing up and down as she grinds and goes down on my cock is too much and I pop. She goes on for a bit after I pop and I have to grab onto her hips and stop her because its too much pleasure. We relax for a bit before I ask to take another shower. She tells me we still have some more time, but I have to go home or the wife will get suspicious so I decline and run into the shower. Afterwards she helps me and dries me off and helps me put on my clothes. I ended up giving her $$$ as I was running late to the appointment so I couldn't get change but I was going to tip her anyways so it worked out in the end. Her rate without tip is $$. 2/ hr and definitely worth it. I would compare her to the k girl experience in terms of looks, service etc. I attached a link to her hx profile and would definitely recommend. Easily best experience I've had on hx and top three experiences overall. I also recently saw Asia. Zo and sweetjudy on hx as well but I will add that on another post when I have time.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteMandy

  9. #111

    Rachel

    I had the pleasure of meeting this gem today.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rachael.Jordan

    She wasn't able to get a room, so it ended up be a car date.

    I found Rachel to be sweet, intelligent, and just damn adorable.

    Her voice is so cute.

    I didn't have much time as I had an appointment elsewhere.

    So, we found a secluded area.

    Even though it was covered, BJ skills were amazing.

    I really enjoyed talking with her as well.

    She normally works in SFV, but if she gets enough business in SGV.

    She'll come out more often.

  10. #110

    Smelly taco

    I met a charmlove on HX and left vomiting. Not only was her breath foul, her box smelled like fermented fish. The odor was so overpowering that I had to leave early. It got stuck in my nose. I vomited into a plastic bag when I got to my car. She was high as a kite and kept slurring something incoherent. Her room partner was also high. They looked like they were on some type of downer. Maybe that's why she didn't take care of herself. I have nothing against her. I just thought I put it her to warn fellow mongers.

  11. #109

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by TickingTock  [View Original Post]
    I second the ming na wen reference. I've seen mia thrice and Vivi once. This was when I first moved here and didn't have many choicds. I prefer Vivi more, mia is more petite but she does have a small belly. Although this was back last November. Never got a camel slide from either but BBBJ was decent for both and got good dfk from both. Vivi seemed to be more GFE for me.
    I was in the neighborhood yesterday, I texted Vivian.

    I told her I wanted to see her.

    She said she was tired and wasn't up for a session.

    I told her I just wanted to see her.

    She buzzed me in.

    Gave her a hug and kiss.

    She asked me why I hadn't seen her for so long.

    I told her about my New Year Resolution, but now that I have broken it, I would be coming to see her officially.

    She walked me out.

    She went to the library to escape the summer heat.

    She looked great and it reminded me how much I missed her service.

    Guys, go see her.

    She said since the sites have all been shut down, business has been down.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/vivian_520

  12. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if they're roommates, but work out of the same building complex in Pasadena.

    They do work for the same booker and recommend each other when one's on the rag.

    I have yet to experience Mia.

    I like Vivian. She reminds me of Ming Na Wen.
    I second the ming na wen reference. I've seen mia thrice and Vivi once. This was when I first moved here and didn't have many choicds. I prefer Vivi more, mia is more petite but she does have a small belly. Although this was back last November. Never got a camel slide from either but BBBJ was decent for both and got good dfk from both. Vivi seemed to be more GFE for me.

  13. #107

    $120 No Tip

    Unfortunately my wallet and time rarely afford me the chance to partake in all the wonders the SGV has to offer. I travel to Latin America 2-3 times a year so prices here are tough to swallow. I decided to try out http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...lick/159290267 since I had some time and some spending money. Called and was told 3 girls were working and I can see them before making a choice. I arrive at the house, quiet residential street. An old man opens up and takes me to a room. In walks Chinese lady, late 30's, not attractive at all. I ask to see the other two and in turns out theres only one other one available, the first girl shows me to the bathroom to wash up while I wait for the other, opens in the door the other one is actually sitting on the toilet. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed but she was worst than the first. I almost went for #1 but decided I'd save myself the $ and go home and fuck my gf for free.

    I've always had better luck with MP's but prefer Koreans or Latinas. I do FS 1-2 a year max so when I do it I like good looking girls. For HJ's no one beats Francis in Pasadena IMO. She's not a looker but her technique is top class and her place is clean and prices are very reasonable.

  14. #106

    Mia and Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jujuju1010  [View Original Post]
    Is she Mia's roommate? If so how is she compared to Mia?
    I don't know if they're roommates, but work out of the same building complex in Pasadena.

    They do work for the same booker and recommend each other when one's on the rag.

    I have yet to experience Mia.

    I like Vivian. She reminds me of Ming Na Wen.

  15. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Should've gone with Vivian (Lucia).

    BBBJ to get you hard. Awesome 69.

    Nipple play. Camel slide.

    Lfk and some DFK.

    She's so worth it.
    Is she Mia's roommate? If so how is she compared to Mia?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape