Thread: Sanho
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 943
-
07-30-18 16:28 #508Senior Member

Posts: 559Miki
Anybody know when miki returns?
-
07-30-18 15:04 #507Senior Member

Posts: 3422 K per day
Imagine if her goal was to make 2000 per day. Would it even be possible for a girl like Fanta to make 2000 per day? What would it take for a girl to make 2000 per day? Is it even possible? Would she need a perfect score of 10 on service?
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 18:42 #506Senior Member

Posts: 306Fanta Vietnamese 26.
Vietnamese 26. Well she's good looking she will give you a nice kiss mouth-to-mouth including the tongue,she will give you a good BBJ However to put it inside she will make you wear a cover and one more thing, tits are fake but not bad she has 1 inch scars under both of her tits, Nice looking face and very good attitude seems to enjoy the job tells me that her goal is about six per day no more because too much stress I guess her goal is 1000 per day and at the end what I like about her she put two almost 3 fingers in her ass but you can't put your cock in there however when she puts her fingers in her ass made me come all over her, I think for the right amount of money somebody could put it inside that ass of hers, And yes she has a full-size nice round ass I might try and I gal her pussy is not shaved but not too thick of Bush. I would give her a 10 on service but she makes you where the cover so I can't give her a 10, I will give her a 10 on attitude. I will give her eight or nine on looks.
-
07-26-18 20:39 #505Senior Member

Posts: 270Went work overtime. So I can go sample Miki now. But going need wait to next week.
Originally Posted by LVB808
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 11:39 #504Senior Member

Posts: 163Miki bacay
I just got word that Miki will be out for a short period of time. Returning to work on August 1.
-
07-26-18 03:48 #503Regular Member

Posts: 285Sesy.
Does Sesy have a belly or pooch?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 10:52 #502Senior Member

Posts: 268Sesy
L-8.
A-8.
S-8.
Saw Sesy, thanks VW for the recommendation. Had a great time with this sexy local Filipino beauty. She's a little older than the usual 18-21 year old Sanho girl but she is still young at maybe early 30's. Very curvy and sexy bod with a nice big ass. All covered and slight lfk but I think it's YMMV if you become a regular. Usual positions and daty.
-
07-24-18 00:00 #501Senior Member

Posts: 2364Miki is the Best
Right now IMHO Miki is the best. PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA and MSOG. The MSOG non stop action is key for me, because massages are nice but non stop, no shower, no rest in between rounds is key for me. Kayla was the same way. Other girls at other AMP give the PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA but some times they can not handle MSOG. I am gentle with Miki and I take care of her. To me her comfort and pleasure is just as important as mine. I want to make sure that she has a great time too! Miki is like the MJ in BBall. She the best.
Oh and she is pretty too! IMO she looks like a JAV Porn Star. She is Korean tho. Hardly uses any make up. I like that! And she is a true spinner NOT a midget or oom-pah-loom-pah. Miki is proportioned well with nice man made boobies. Completely shaved kitty just like how I like it. No Bush. Nice long black raven like hair. Cute smile.
Great attitude and service; open menu for me but YMMV. BBBJ BSL and Rimming and Multiple Positions without no breaks and always PRS FMBA. AC blasting super cold but by the end of the session we are all hot and wet sweaty. MSOG and Multiple repeats.
-
07-23-18 01:19 #500Senior Member

Posts: 342Line Up
Sanho used to have ads until recently. You can call the mama and she will text you the pictures for the line up.
Originally Posted by HornyBoi898
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 21:15 #499Senior Member

Posts: 273Lineup
Probably going down there yourself and asking for a lineup always works. But the only girl worth checking out is miki.
Originally Posted by HornyBoi898
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 16:21 #498Senior Member

Posts: 57Miki's tip
Raid, Miki didn't receive the tip!
Originally Posted by Takoyaki
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 14:37 #497Senior Member

Posts: 59Line up
Where can I find the line up for this place?
-
07-22-18 06:37 #496

Posts: 86Thanks for the 411. Much appreciated. We speak of the same Kayla. I hope I get to meet up with her again. She was freaky (in a really good way). I'll have to monitor those indie ads and hope for the best.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 03:41 #495Senior Member

Posts: 1301Kayla
Yes this is the one I was referring to. The ads I saw were indie ads and NOT for an AMP. Unless someone stole her pics and decided to call themselves "Kayla" it was her advertising. Isn't the Kayla we're talking about the one who was offering Greek services as well? If this conversation was in reference to her then it was her ads I saw. GL!
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-18 02:16 #494Senior Member

Posts: 212For sure she ain't coming back? Do you know why she left out of the blue?
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






