Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sanho

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 943
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by YoEleven  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Sounds like BS to me. Especially to someone who provides outstanding service. Fucking BS. And we wonder why some providers ask for tip up front. It just fucks it up for everyone else. Totally unacceptable!
    I agree with you. These things are based on trust and respect for the girl. Its down right rude if someone knows they're short 50 and go anyway. Geeeze go to the ATM. I think someone mentioned they have ATM there. I'm kind of new but had to say something about this unacceptable behavior which causes problems for everyone.

    I hope he gets blacklisted. Miki is a great provider and doesn't deserve being shorted. She gives 110% to all her customers. Really great service all the time.

  2. #492

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken I believe she's in town. Either she's back working or she never left and stopped working to take a break. Either way try searching the 2 sites CityXguide and adlist. I remember seeing her advertising on one of them. GL!
    If you're talking about Kayla who worked at Top Spa and Golden Spa, I see no advertising for her. AFAIK she left for the mainland and hasn't returned. There's no ads for her on either of those websites and her phone numbers aren't active (at least the numbers that I had). If you have info on her please share. I miss that one. She was quite wild and free spirited.

  3. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken I believe she's in town. Either she's back working or she never left and stopped working to take a break. Either way try searching the 2 sites CityXguide and adlist. I remember seeing her advertising on one of them. GL!
    Know everyone loves her PSE bit just want to save guys from endless wondering. Kayla is not in any ads and won't be coming back to the business.

  4. #490

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken I believe she's in town. Either she's back working or she never left and stopped working to take a break. Either way try searching the 2 sites CityXguide and adlist. I remember seeing her advertising on one of them. GL!
    Wow! That is great news! I hope Kayla is really back. She is a true Porn Star. I will keep looking into the Ads.

  5. #489

    Coy

    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if it's the same Coy I saw several months ago which was a curvy viet girl. They sometimes reuse the names. If it's the same girl she was all covered service and don't expect the Miki bb and rimming stuff. She was a great time but plays safe.
    Okay thank you. That helps. I will keep that in mind. I guess for now I will just continue to see Miki only, because I know she is the For Sure Thing For PSE GFE MSOG. Thanks.

  6. #488

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatNation  [View Original Post]
    This would be a fun time. Kayla is the best and hottest out of the three in my opinion and can take my dick oppose to the others but can only imagine fucking kayla and having miki rimjob me. Too bad Kayla is gone.
    If I'm not mistaken I believe she's in town. Either she's back working or she never left and stopped working to take a break. Either way try searching the 2 sites CityXguide and adlist. I remember seeing her advertising on one of them. GL!

  7. #487

    Coy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Come guys someone must have tried Coy. Her rating is similar to Miki; she is the only other girl at Sanho with "A+++" rating.
    Don't know if it's the same Coy I saw several months ago which was a curvy viet girl. They sometimes reuse the names. If it's the same girl she was all covered service and don't expect the Miki bb and rimming stuff. She was a great time but plays safe.

  8. #486

    Coy

    Come guys someone must have tried Coy. Her rating is similar to Miki; she is the only other girl at Sanho with "A+++" rating.

  9. #485

    Miki / tokoyaki

    Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki  [View Original Post]
    Hey Raiden,

    I only had 150 on me. 50 for the house and 100 for Miki.

    I felt really bad considering the service I got, so the next day I scrounged up 50 and I dropped it off.
    Raiden, saw her this afternoon, she didn't receive the tip.

  10. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Miki didn't get anything and neither did mama. Somebody is BS here. Just saying.
    Yup. Sounds like BS to me. Especially to someone who provides outstanding service. Fucking BS. And we wonder why some providers ask for tip up front. It just fucks it up for everyone else. Totally unacceptable!

  11. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Props to you. I respect you bruddah for stepping up. You all good in my book. Mahalos.
    Apparently Miki didn't get anything and neither did mama. Somebody is BS here. Just saying.

  12. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I'm glad you went back to give Miki the 50 that you short changed her on the other day. Miki deserves full tip or more. Her service is above any PSE GFE provider I know. Yuri of GS might be close but still IHO not close; and I've seen Yuri many many times. Kayla when she was working was also in the same category of Miki and Yuri in regards to non stop OT MSOG PSE-XXX GFE with the FMBA and OT NRA. All three girls are great service and attitude; and they are all very pretty, but Miki is the best. These ladies always give me the higher end of the YMMV spectrum. As always YMMV thus your opinion will be TEHO. Imagine a threesome with Yuri and Miki, or Miki and Kayla, or Kayla and Yuri.
    This would be a fun time. Kayla is the best and hottest out of the three in my opinion and can take my dick oppose to the others but can only imagine fucking kayla and having miki rimjob me. Too bad Kayla is gone.

  13. #481

    Miki is awesome and imagine a threesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki  [View Original Post]
    Hey Raiden,

    I only had 150 on me. 50 for the house and 100 for Miki.

    I felt really bad considering the service I got, so the next day I scrounged up 50 and I dropped it off.
    Thank you, I'm glad you went back to give Miki the 50 that you short changed her on the other day. Miki deserves full tip or more. Her service is above any PSE GFE provider I know. Yuri of GS might be close but still IHO not close; and I've seen Yuri many many times. Kayla when she was working was also in the same category of Miki and Yuri in regards to non stop OT MSOG PSE-XXX GFE with the FMBA and OT NRA. All three girls are great service and attitude; and they are all very pretty, but Miki is the best. These ladies always give me the higher end of the YMMV spectrum. As always YMMV thus your opinion will be TEHO. Imagine a threesome with Yuri and Miki, or Miki and Kayla, or Kayla and Yuri.

  14. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki  [View Original Post]
    I felt really bad considering the service I got, so the next day I scrounged up 50 and I dropped it off.
    Just wondering, you "dropped it off" directly to Miki, or asked someone else to give it to Miki? Unless you personally gave the money directly to Miki, in my opinion it would be advisable to make sure that Miki actually received all of it.

  15. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki  [View Original Post]
    Hey Raiden,

    I only had 150 on me. 50 for the house and 100 for Miki.

    I felt really bad considering the service I got, so the next day I scrounged up 50 and I dropped it off.
    We are glad you went back and made it right. Shorting girls discourages them from continuing to work here. If enough local mongers stiff them in payment, they go somewhere else to work their trade (mainland US or elsewhere). Honolulu has to be known as a viable place to earn a living for these girls or they will migrate elsewhere.

    Glad to hear you stepped up. They do have an ATM on site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape