Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7073
-
07-30-18 18:46 #353Regular Member

Posts: 16Her LA name was Jazmin. Not sure about her name in the Bay area.
Originally Posted by FiveTimesTen
[View Original Post]
Pics are real.
She had amazing reviews on TER.
Also sent you PM.
-
07-29-18 21:47 #352Regular Member

Posts: 6https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...294/6504520250 Forgot to attach link.
Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 20:15 #351Senior Member

Posts: 174LOL! I think she's 200/ hr.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 20:13 #350Senior Member

Posts: 391I sure hope that picture doesn't mean 500/ hr. LOL.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 20:13 #349Senior Member

Posts: 76Do you know her Bay Area info or LA name? I can't tie her name or fake pics to anything.
Originally Posted by SkyTheLimit
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 20:01 #348Banned Member

Posts: 132Giant Jugs and BBBJ N. County
Crazy, sweet blonde cougar. LOVES sucking dick and Russian. Just finished giving her a new necklace. A little chatty until you fill her piehole. Totally loves what she does and price is right.
http://destiny13.escortbook.com/
Peace.
MD.
-
07-29-18 18:42 #347Regular Member

Posts: 5Ivy Rose.
Seems like a matter of time. Someone reported her as a rob.
https://bit.ly/2K6LC43
https://bit.ly/2K5ANPy
Originally Posted by Craig455
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 16:09 #346Senior Member

Posts: 174Squirter
Any info on this gal for pricing, reliability, or skills?
https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26498996/
-
07-29-18 12:39 #345Senior Member

Posts: 302I do car dates all the time. I want to help verify, but your post has no pic, name, neighborhood, or number.
Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 10:54 #344Regular Member

Posts: 6Came across this girl. Only down for car date. Quoted. 6 for BBBJ, and $ for CFS. Would you guys recommend? I've been wanting to see her for the past week.
-
07-29-18 09:09 #343Senior Member

Posts: 204Is she the one down in CV? I haven't yet but she offers BBBJ with cof on one of the sites.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26693770/#.
-
07-29-18 03:47 #342Banned Member

Posts: 689Whoa Tats
Haven't seen these managed stable of girls in a while. I remember very well like it was yesterday, seeing ads of 2 different white girls on BP in all through 2016 with those exact "Whoa" branding tacky ass looking tats on their upper thigh.
Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 05:33 #341Senior Member

Posts: 1356I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.
-
07-28-18 05:22 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1356Almost forgot about this one. 50 covered was a go, but she wanted me to buy food on top of that. I passed.
-
07-28-18 05:14 #339Senior Member

Posts: 1356This one 50 was a go, but I did not go.
Originally Posted by DavisM
[View Original Post]
B was on the menu.











Reply With Quote





