Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3631
-
07-30-18 14:24 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 330I've traded emails with Tmclovin and photos of the women in question. Not sure if he's legit or not or if anything will come of an in-person event.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 02:03 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 264A-Fucking-Men!
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
And while we are at it, stop with the "I didn't have time for the scoop" or the "my friend" bullshit. If you have time to drive up and down the track you have time to make the scoop. You're just to chicken shit to pick her up because she's new. And the "my friend" excuse is just dumb.
-
07-30-18 01:58 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 264You guys remember when Kurse posted about some "private" SC party that was invite only? Not one person called BS, as a matter of fact a few of you even tried to defend him after I called BS. Here we are 3 or 4 months later and Kurse still hasn't crawled out from under his rock. Now TmcLovin77 is posting about some chick that's willing to gangbang a bunch of guys, but not one established senior member (key word being established) has confirmed she's legit. I swear to god 98% of the men on this Detroit form will believe anything they read and the other 2% are the ones posting the made up fantasy BS. Come on guys use your heads when reading this shit.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
Fucking amateurs!
-
07-29-18 18:22 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 123It's the hobby, you are always at risk. Getting robbed, getting your ass kicked, getting busted by LE or your SO, getting an STD, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by Jack159
[View Original Post]
On a side note, please stop with the dream BS.
-
07-29-18 08:07 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 215I got nothing.
I'm just going to suggest you keep the car with legit insurance at home and wait until you can afford a mule with no fault to properly engage.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 23:36 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 249??
Yo Adrian!
-
07-28-18 12:00 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 123Not only do I have jokes I have car insurance.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 05:38 #1524

Posts: 461LOL. Good one!
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
Seriously, though, I prefer that everyone use "their" voice. I like the mix. It would be sadly boring if everyone conformed to one voice, or writing style -- so long as everyone can understand the post, of course.
Listen -- I work in the world of corporate America, where there are so many rules governing one's personal behavior and speech, it's one wrong word or look and you are not only out the door but a target for lawsuits and your life and reputation ruined. Even though we apparently need a code of conduct and posting guidelines for this forum, I come here to get away from all that corporate BS. Let's not homogenize this board and turn it into another corporation. I guarantee you we'd all hate it.
-
07-27-18 21:29 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 215So you "got" jokes.
In other words use my (Caucasian voice). ?
As much as many of you want to use an (Africans) Dick. LOL.
-
07-27-18 12:38 #1522

Posts: 461That's the one!
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:37 #1521

Posts: 461http://funtranslations.com/jive
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
https://lingojam.com/TrueEbonics
http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator
-
07-27-18 12:17 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 123https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIcec_bQss
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:14 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 123Maybe you can go up to Popeye's and ask them to translate it for you.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:10 #1518

Posts: 461Re: "Airplane"
Barbara Billingsley: "I speak Jive. ".
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:03 #1517

Posts: 461Re: Posting guidelines
Good catch! I really had not read the posting guidelines. Thanks for pointing this out.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




