Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 243 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    ....I'm not saying reports must be acceptable to Harvard English Scholars, but for fuck's sake we should all try to be clear and concise.
    Word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    ... just watch / listen to the Popeye's Chicken fiasco video that recently went viral.
    I didn't make it past the first sixty seconds before turning it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Peace and Godspeed in the Pursuit of Pussy to All.

    JD.
    This is going on my greeting cards next Christmas.

  2. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    2) While I admit to being a member of the grammar police, there is no place for that on this forum. It's a place to share information and opinions on SP's, period; we have a space where we can express ourselves free from the condemnation of the rest of the world that actively discourages men from engaging in transactional relationships, a / k / a pay for play. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have nowhere else to discuss these topics. I value the information I read here, and I surely would not wish to discourage someone else from passing on useful information just because I didn't like his style of writing.
    Why do you keep saying that? Have you read the rules? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...tingguidelines.

    Posting Guidelines - WHAT'S NOT GOOD - NO Writing in Regional or Ancient Dialects

    Please do not compose your reports in regional or ancient dialects such as.

    Olde English.

    Australian "Aussie Slang".

    Deep South "Southern drawls".

    Star-Trek "Space Trekkie" talk.

    Carribean "Pirate" talk.

    Ghetto "Jive"

    Spanglish.

    Mimicking any other regional or ancient dialects.

    This styles of writing are difficult to read and especially confusing to the Forum's many non-native English readers.

  3. #1514

    Grammar / Writing

    If I may intercede for a moment.....as Acoustic eloquently states: This forum is "a place to share information and opinions on SP's, period". Good grammar and clear writing style are very important to communication. How many times have each of us read a report and wondered what the fuck the writer was trying to say? Or read a report and understood it a certain way only to find out later after some back and forth that you completely misunderstood the report due to bad writing? Or read reports that that just flat out had no clear intel whatsoever? I could copy and paste examples of this to no end, making this report as long as the King James Bible. I'm not saying reports must be acceptable to Harvard English Scholars, but for fuck's sake we should all try to be clear and concise.

    I know sometimes people write reports on the fly. Particularly I'm talking about writing the report from your phone. As we all know, the auto-correct feature on phones really sucks for this. Many times it ends up being something totally different then what you intended. It only takes seconds to proof read before you hit upload. Are you one of those guys that walks out of the bathroom with TP hanging out of your pants, your fly still open and shit on your hands? Or do you at least give yourself a once over in the mirror? Have some fucking respect for yourself!

    Taking it one step further, and this is in no way meant to have any racial overtones although I'm sure some of the weak minded will take it that way, but if you want to personally witness the decline of modern society, just watch / listen to the Popeye's Chicken fiasco video that recently went viral. It is a true testament of society's downward slide. And I'm not talking about the roaches / sanitary conditions.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvE4fP-WFw

    This report is not directed towards anyone in particular. If it stings you at all when reading, enough said.

    Peace and Godspeed in the Pursuit of Pussy to All.

    JD.

  4. #1513

    No worries. Onward with the mission

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, gentlemen, for the spirited repartee! Gave me a few chuckles after a long work week.

    May I address the points of contention:

    1) We can debate what is an acceptable level of risk in the pursuit of "happiness" without casting aspersions on each other's ethnicity or address or education. The wilingness to accept risk and the ability to accept risk are two different things, and are influenced by age, income, personality, and experience.

    Maybe you like living on the edge because you like the adrenaline rush from exposing yourself to high risk (of arrest, physical danger, etc.).

    Or maybe you can accept more risk because you have sufficient financial and legal resources at your disposal to manage any problems that might arise from extracurricular activities.

    Maybe you don't accept much risk because you have too much to lose. Or you have already had that unpleasant experience of losing and don't wish to repeat it. Or, perhaps you can accept more risk because you have nothing to lose.

    Personally, I consider myself risk-averse, but I have certainly taken much higher risk exactly as described below, in the pursuit of "happiness" with regard to SW's. Some here call it "thinking with the little head", and I believe that is the root of the current debate. Not race, nor ethnicity, nor education.

    2) While I admit to being a member of the grammar police, there is no place for that on this forum. It's a place to share information and opinions on SP's, period; we have a space where we can express ourselves free from the condemnation of the rest of the world that actively discourages men from engaging in transactional relationships, a / k / a pay for play. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have nowhere else to discuss these topics. I value the information I read here, and I surely would not wish to discourage someone else from passing on useful information just because I didn't like his style of writing.

    Besides, it's worthwhile to be aware some posters dictate their posts on the fly, so these will use more vernacular.

    Please keep in mind we all share the same goal in here: to get laid as often as we like and as often as we can afford it, without interference from others who don't share our mindset. There are more than enough obstacles for us to overcome out there; let's not add to them in here.
    Your points are well accepted acoustic.

  5. #1512
    Thank you, gentlemen, for the spirited repartee! Gave me a few chuckles after a long work week.

    May I address the points of contention:

    1) We can debate what is an acceptable level of risk in the pursuit of "happiness" without casting aspersions on each other's ethnicity or address or education. The wilingness to accept risk and the ability to accept risk are two different things, and are influenced by age, income, personality, and experience.

    Maybe you like living on the edge because you like the adrenaline rush from exposing yourself to high risk (of arrest, physical danger, etc.).

    Or maybe you can accept more risk because you have sufficient financial and legal resources at your disposal to manage any problems that might arise from extracurricular activities.

    Maybe you don't accept much risk because you have too much to lose. Or you have already had that unpleasant experience of losing and don't wish to repeat it. Or, perhaps you can accept more risk because you have nothing to lose.

    Personally, I consider myself risk-averse, but I have certainly taken much higher risk exactly as described below, in the pursuit of "happiness" with regard to SW's. Some here call it "thinking with the little head", and I believe that is the root of the current debate. Not race, nor ethnicity, nor education.

    2) While I admit to being a member of the grammar police, there is no place for that on this forum. It's a place to share information and opinions on SP's, period; we have a space where we can express ourselves free from the condemnation of the rest of the world that actively discourages men from engaging in transactional relationships, a / k / a pay for play. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have nowhere else to discuss these topics. I value the information I read here, and I surely would not wish to discourage someone else from passing on useful information just because I didn't like his style of writing.

    Besides, it's worthwhile to be aware some posters dictate their posts on the fly, so these will use more vernacular.

    Please keep in mind we all share the same goal in here: to get laid as often as we like and as often as we can afford it, without interference from others who don't share our mindset. There are more than enough obstacles for us to overcome out there; let's not add to them in here.

  6. #1511

    The name

    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    You and the other knuckle dragger both write like you never went to school. Proofread that shit before you upload it.
    All I can do is stare at your screen name.

  7. #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Detroit School LOL guess again. You feel comfortable getting your sucked by a hood chick but not in the hood. LOL.

    Did you know pu $$why was pu $$why if you cover it in a brown bag or not?

    I don't mind being corrected if you want to say I responded to a post for someone else. I'm not as sensitive remember?

    I just take out the time to respond to you the way I do because you are a walking contradiction. I can drive through Livonia no problem and have my choice it's just most the girls themselves don't want to be in livonia and probably because of people like you.

    Instead of being such a snob build or try something different. If you just want the last word you can have it.

    Cigante313 it's no big deal to me the same but I couldn't help looking at this pieboy funny. It's like he fell of the privileged truck, got lost and wants someone to import his jag to get him back home?
    You and the other knuckle dragger both write like you never went to school. Proofread that shit before you upload it.

  8. #1509

    The hood LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    My "from reading your past posts" comment was directed at Wonders Wonder. If you reread my post I replied to both of you, I'm sure that's what confused you. That's what happens when you go to a Detroit "schoooo," you know what I b sayen G? I do not live nor was I raised in the ghetto, so I'm not comfortable getting my dick sucked in some alley. Just like you and Wonders Wonder are not comfortable driving through Livonia.

    It's all about ones comfort level.
    Detroit School LOL guess again. You feel comfortable getting your sucked by a hood chick but not in the hood. LOL.

    Did you know pu $$why was pu $$why if you cover it in a brown bag or not?

    I don't mind being corrected if you want to say I responded to a post for someone else. I'm not as sensitive remember?

    I just take out the time to respond to you the way I do because you are a walking contradiction. I can drive through Livonia no problem and have my choice it's just most the girls themselves don't want to be in livonia and probably because of people like you.

    Instead of being such a snob build or try something different. If you just want the last word you can have it.

    Cigante313 it's no big deal to me the same but I couldn't help looking at this pieboy funny. It's like he fell of the privileged truck, got lost and wants someone to import his jag to get him back home?

  9. #1508

    Getting out of the car

    From the hood, not from the hood, comfortable in the hood, not comfortable in the hood. Who the fuck cares. Nobody is better than anybody else, it's a dumb thing to argue about. Do what's working for you.

  10. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    You haven't read my posts well.

    But that's fine. If you feel you are too cute to dip in an alley when you are already on the block you need someone to fill your pie and loosen you up. Go get a hoodie or a hat and blend in. Why half ass it? You can throw any excuse like "being smart" you want at us. If you were smart you would stay at home under the covers. Since you are out you might as well grow a pair and use them with caution and not run away screaming "I'm too pretty!

    Listen, I'm not interested in offending you too much (just a little) but I would rethink your actions since you aren't committed before you like some others ruin yet another avenue for us all.

    How about you go to a strip club and let them take triple your money so you can feel more classy? Or will the club not get raided because you have such a nice shave?
    My "from reading your past posts" comment was directed at Wonders Wonder. If you reread my post I replied to both of you, I'm sure that's what confused you. That's what happens when you go to a Detroit "schoooo," you know what I b sayen G? I do not live nor was I raised in the ghetto, so I'm not comfortable getting my dick sucked in some alley. Just like you and Wonders Wonder are not comfortable driving through Livonia.

    It's all about ones comfort level.

  11. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Word. Little trick need to stay out of the hood before I fill it up.
    Does anyone have a baby-daddy to English dictionary that they can translate this for me? Thanks.

  12. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    You haven't read my posts well.

    But that's fine. If you feel you are too cute to dip in an alley when you are already on the block you need someone to fill your pie and loosen you up. Go get a hoodie or a hat and blend in. Why half ass it? You can throw any excuse like "being smart" you want at us. If you were smart you would stay at home under the covers. Since you are out you might as well grow a pair and use them with caution and not run away screaming "I'm too pretty!

    Listen, I'm not interested in offending you too much (just a little) but I would rethink your actions since you aren't committed before you like some others ruin yet another avenue for us all.

    How about you go to a strip club and let them take triple your money so you can feel more classy? Or will the club not get raided because you have such a nice shave?
    LOL. Word. Little trick need to stay out of the hood before I fill it up.

  13. #1504

    Stop being so sensitive

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    As a clean cut gentleman from the suburbs I have no business being in some dark alley in the dirty ass city of Detroit. I'm sure most of the men here will agree with me. Getting gas, something to drink, or even a few tacos from the taco truck is OK, but alleys, abandoned houses or garages are not my style. If you want to called it scared, cool. I call it being smart enough to know where I don't belong.

    From reading your past posts you are definitely a product of the fine city of Detroit, I'm sure that's why you feel comfortable living on the edge.
    You haven't read my posts well.

    But that's fine. If you feel you are too cute to dip in an alley when you are already on the block you need someone to fill your pie and loosen you up. Go get a hoodie or a hat and blend in. Why half ass it? You can throw any excuse like "being smart" you want at us. If you were smart you would stay at home under the covers. Since you are out you might as well grow a pair and use them with caution and not run away screaming "I'm too pretty!

    Listen, I'm not interested in offending you too much (just a little) but I would rethink your actions since you aren't committed before you like some others ruin yet another avenue for us all.

    How about you go to a strip club and let them take triple your money so you can feel more classy? Or will the club not get raided because you have such a nice shave?

  14. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonJay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean by controlling the board and asking admin for favors.
    In the past on the old Michigan boards some of the girls would give the admin (s) freebies for special treatment like deleting bad reviews or banning a member that pissed her off. As long as there are private Michigan boards, Michigan escorts (the professional ones) won't post on a site where they can't get the Admin to delete a post / review that's negative. I could post a fake review on this site about you saying I had BBFSCIP with you for an extra 100 and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it. But if I did that on one of the Michigan boards (past, present, or future) not only would it get deleted I would get banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonJay  [View Original Post]
    A point to consider is that when a senior member gives a positive review of a provider or mentions a provider is willing to see new clients or a provider wants to do a party etc. Etc. How is that not third party advertising?
    I would say in a way it is third party advertising.

  15. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    You mean you are brave enough to shove your in some random chick but scared to get out your car? Lead the chick down the road a little more where you might feel comfortable and then try it?

    get my car taken by leo? Wtf?
    As a clean cut gentleman from the suburbs I have no business being in some dark alley in the dirty ass city of Detroit. I'm sure most of the men here will agree with me. Getting gas, something to drink, or even a few tacos from the taco truck is OK, but alleys, abandoned houses or garages are not my style. If you want to called it scared, cool. I call it being smart enough to know where I don't belong.

    Quote Originally Posted by WondersWonder  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I'm with ya bro. Pieboy is a bitchboy. LOL.
    From reading your past posts you are definitely a product of the fine city of Detroit, I'm sure that's why you feel comfortable living on the edge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape