Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,421 to 24,435 of 61438
-
07-27-18 14:25 #37018Senior Member

Posts: 431Josie
Josie was introduced to me through Nice Guy and I want to thank him for that. Met up with her, went to her friends place in Brooklyn for. 1. Smelled like cat shit everywhere. Josie has a fantastic personality and love to kiss. Her dick sucking skills are amazing and she really got into the pounding, telling me she was superhorny that day. Cute face, lips, big tits. The one downside is that she's a little too chunky for me but if you like UTR BBWs, this is your woman. She has digits and is trying to be done with the streets forever.
-
07-27-18 13:40 #37017Senior Member

Posts: 594WEHT Kerry / Care Bear
I haven't seen Kerry in months. Is she still around?
-
07-27-18 13:39 #37016Senior Member

Posts: 594Which Jessica
I am referring to Jessica B from Frederick.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:35 #37015Senior Member

Posts: 1370Is this the tall brunette referred to as "tall Destiny "? If so can someone please report on the quality of her services. I saw a video but the report said that she was not a beast in the bed. I saw her walking around and around last night but for the first time without the guy that's always with her. I could take one for the team but I'm sure there's enough experienced "hunters" that have captured this prey to give a descriptive report. At least I will appreciate it. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:31 #37014Senior Member

Posts: 1126Jessica?
Eastside or Westside?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:28 #37013Senior Member

Posts: 1370Which Jessica are you referring? I know 2 that fits that description.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:26 #37012Senior Member

Posts: 1370Michele / Iggy
When I first meet her she still had a body similar to the pics. Very cool gal and also very intelligent, don't let the squeaky voice fool ya.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:22 #37011Senior Member

Posts: 394GFE Jessica
She sounds interesting and since you highly recommend her, I'm curious to see if she's worth the price of admission. So, some descriptive info and her general location would very much be appreciated.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-27-18 10:34 #37010Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle is pretty great. Sometimes goes by Iggy, there are a few reports on her under that name. I see her every once in awhile although not very recently. Her skills are top notch and I love her squeaky voice. She has a very strange and flaky sense of time and will leave you waiting or trying to hurry her up whichever the case may be. But she's fun to hang out with. A real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 09:54 #37009Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Jessica
Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
-
07-27-18 08:49 #37008Senior Member

Posts: 2344Shout Out
Destiny doesn't have a working phone at the moment. If you're one of her regulars, you know where she stays. She could use some help. She was looking down in the dumps last night.
-
07-27-18 08:27 #37007Senior Member

Posts: 2344Skin And Bone
Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!
She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .
-
07-27-18 07:42 #37006Senior Member

Posts: 2419Saw her walking the other night near school on pulaski.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 06:19 #37005Senior Member

Posts: 694Jane
Which one are you talking about.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 05:27 #37004Senior Member

Posts: 594Jane
Is Jane still staying at the house on south Bentalou street or has she moved on?








Reply With Quote






