The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sanho

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 943
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #508

    Miki

    Anybody know when miki returns?

  2. #507

    2 K per day

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Vietnamese 26. Well she's good looking she will give you a nice kiss mouth-to-mouth including the tongue,she will give you a good BBJ However to put it inside she will make you wear a cover and one more thing, tits are fake but not bad she has 1 inch scars under both of her tits, Nice looking face and very good attitude seems to enjoy the job tells me that her goal is about six per day no more because too much stress I guess her goal is 1000 per day and at the end what I like about her she put two almost 3 fingers in her ass but you can't put your cock in there however when she puts her fingers in her ass made me come all over her, I think for the right amount of money somebody could put it inside that ass of hers, And yes she has a full-size nice round ass I might try and I gal her pussy is not shaved but not too thick of Bush. I would give her a 10 on service but she makes you where the cover so I can't give her a 10, I will give her a 10 on attitude. I will give her eight or nine on looks.
    Imagine if her goal was to make 2000 per day. Would it even be possible for a girl like Fanta to make 2000 per day? What would it take for a girl to make 2000 per day? Is it even possible? Would she need a perfect score of 10 on service?

  3. #506

    Fanta Vietnamese 26.

    Vietnamese 26. Well she's good looking she will give you a nice kiss mouth-to-mouth including the tongue,she will give you a good BBJ However to put it inside she will make you wear a cover and one more thing, tits are fake but not bad she has 1 inch scars under both of her tits, Nice looking face and very good attitude seems to enjoy the job tells me that her goal is about six per day no more because too much stress I guess her goal is 1000 per day and at the end what I like about her she put two almost 3 fingers in her ass but you can't put your cock in there however when she puts her fingers in her ass made me come all over her, I think for the right amount of money somebody could put it inside that ass of hers, And yes she has a full-size nice round ass I might try and I gal her pussy is not shaved but not too thick of Bush. I would give her a 10 on service but she makes you where the cover so I can't give her a 10, I will give her a 10 on attitude. I will give her eight or nine on looks.

  4. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by LVB808  [View Original Post]
    I just got word that Miki will be out for a short period of time. Returning to work on August 1.
    Went work overtime. So I can go sample Miki now. But going need wait to next week.

  5. #504

    Miki bacay

    I just got word that Miki will be out for a short period of time. Returning to work on August 1.

  6. #503

    Sesy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Right now IMHO Miki is the best. PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA and MSOG. The MSOG non stop action is key for me, because massages are nice but non stop, no shower, no rest in between rounds is key for me. Kayla was the same way. Other girls at other AMP give the PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA but some times they can not handle MSOG. I am gentle with Miki and I take care of her. To me her comfort and pleasure is just as important as mine. I want to make sure that she has a great time too! Miki is like the MJ in BBall. She the best.

    Oh and she is pretty too! IMO she looks like a JAV Porn Star. She is Korean tho. Hardly uses any make up. I like that! And she is a true spinner NOT a midget or oom-pah-loom-pah. Miki is proportioned well with nice man made boobies. Completely shaved kitty just like how I like it. No Bush. Nice long black raven like hair. Cute smile.

    Great attitude and service; open menu for me but YMMV. BBBJ BSL and Rimming and Multiple Positions without no breaks and always PRS FMBA. AC blasting super cold but by the end of the session we are all hot and wet sweaty. MSOG and Multiple repeats.
    Does Sesy have a belly or pooch?

  7. #502

    Sesy

    L-8.

    A-8.

    S-8.

    Saw Sesy, thanks VW for the recommendation. Had a great time with this sexy local Filipino beauty. She's a little older than the usual 18-21 year old Sanho girl but she is still young at maybe early 30's. Very curvy and sexy bod with a nice big ass. All covered and slight lfk but I think it's YMMV if you become a regular. Usual positions and daty.

  8. #501

    Miki is the Best

    Right now IMHO Miki is the best. PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA and MSOG. The MSOG non stop action is key for me, because massages are nice but non stop, no shower, no rest in between rounds is key for me. Kayla was the same way. Other girls at other AMP give the PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA but some times they can not handle MSOG. I am gentle with Miki and I take care of her. To me her comfort and pleasure is just as important as mine. I want to make sure that she has a great time too! Miki is like the MJ in BBall. She the best.

    Oh and she is pretty too! IMO she looks like a JAV Porn Star. She is Korean tho. Hardly uses any make up. I like that! And she is a true spinner NOT a midget or oom-pah-loom-pah. Miki is proportioned well with nice man made boobies. Completely shaved kitty just like how I like it. No Bush. Nice long black raven like hair. Cute smile.

    Great attitude and service; open menu for me but YMMV. BBBJ BSL and Rimming and Multiple Positions without no breaks and always PRS FMBA. AC blasting super cold but by the end of the session we are all hot and wet sweaty. MSOG and Multiple repeats.

  9. #500

    Line Up

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoi898  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find the line up for this place?
    Sanho used to have ads until recently. You can call the mama and she will text you the pictures for the line up.

  10. #499

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoi898  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find the line up for this place?
    Probably going down there yourself and asking for a lineup always works. But the only girl worth checking out is miki.

  11. #498

    Miki's tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki  [View Original Post]
    Hey Raiden,

    I only had 150 on me. 50 for the house and 100 for Miki.

    I felt really bad considering the service I got, so the next day I scrounged up 50 and I dropped it off.
    Raid, Miki didn't receive the tip!

  12. #497

    Line up

    Where can I find the line up for this place?

  13. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the one I was referring to. The ads I saw were indie ads and NOT for an AMP. Unless someone stole her pics and decided to call themselves "Kayla" it was her advertising. Isn't the Kayla we're talking about the one who was offering Greek services as well? If this conversation was in reference to her then it was her ads I saw. GL!
    Thanks for the 411. Much appreciated. We speak of the same Kayla. I hope I get to meet up with her again. She was freaky (in a really good way). I'll have to monitor those indie ads and hope for the best.

  14. #495

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Kayla who worked at Top Spa and Golden Spa, I see no advertising for her. AFAIK she left for the mainland and hasn't returned. There's no ads for her on either of those websites and her phone numbers aren't active (at least the numbers that I had). If you have info on her please share. I miss that one. She was quite wild and free spirited.
    Yes this is the one I was referring to. The ads I saw were indie ads and NOT for an AMP. Unless someone stole her pics and decided to call themselves "Kayla" it was her advertising. Isn't the Kayla we're talking about the one who was offering Greek services as well? If this conversation was in reference to her then it was her ads I saw. GL!

  15. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Know everyone loves her PSE bit just want to save guys from endless wondering. Kayla is not in any ads and won't be coming back to the business.
    For sure she ain't coming back? Do you know why she left out of the blue?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape