Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20499

    Professional massage great happy ending

    And before anyone asks again, here is her contact info.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075

    Enjoy!

  2. #20498

    Professional massage great happy ending

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga  [View Original Post]
    She does all. HJ, FS, BJ. Nice racks and good massage. She likes ms. Standard fee. But English is not very good. But she is a sweet gal. Who knows maybe she will cook 4 you.
    She did ask me if I wanted to stay for dinner. So I guess she will cook for you. I go to her once a week for massage and happy ending. Sometimes I get a long massage and short happy ending, sometimes I get a very very long happy ending, it just depends what I need and want that particular day.

    She is a nice sincere sexy beautiful woman. So maybe once you get to know her she'll cook for you too.

  3. #20497

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    Here's Rim's take:
    She does all. HJ, FS, BJ. Nice racks and good massage. She likes ms. Standard fee. But English is not very good. But she is a sweet gal. Who knows maybe she will cook 4 you.

  4. #20496

    Yaya.

    I was hoping someone can help me locate Yaya. The one I am talking about use to work out of Vera's place then floated around other places in CC. Ever since Craigslist got rid of the therapeutic section, all lot of the Thai massage therapist I use to see have been difficult to locate. Wish I saved everyone's number. PM me please if you know how to reach. Thank you.

  5. #20495
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    How old was she? And was she a big girl?
    She's more of a thick lady maybe late 30's.

  6. #20494

    Standard Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmumav  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning for massage. Was as described except she's Chinese (28 according to her) and I think she has fake boobs. I'm not familiar with fake ones but I got pretty close and thought I saw the scar under them. Still trying to figure out the "standard rate" here. I got a HJ for $. 4 with unrestricted access to the top half, didn't try the bottom. After I left, I realized I overpaid for service rendered. After the flip, there was confusion because I was talking tip amount and she was talking total I believe. What are some of the standard tips so I know for the future (other than FS). PMs welcome. New to the area so don't beat me up too bad!

    Oh and kind of annoying but she was texting through our session and it only lasted 30 minutes.
    To me, I think the Standard Rates (including HF) are:

    HJ: $.

    HJ w / roaming: $. 2.

    BJ: $. 6.

    FS: $$. Maybe more depending on HF and / or service.

    Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

  7. #20493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 622
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out April?

    What on her menu?

    https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a575642
    If you use the search function you will find the info you need.

  8. #20492

    Halawa Nina

    Sampled Nina in Halawa. The house is located on Aliipoe St in the Halawa / Aiea area. Easy to drive into carport and access the side entrance.

    Nina is the girl in the pictures, but the pictures make her appear younger. Little English, 30's, Skinny but soft body, tummy scar possible c-section. Nice white skin and complexion, B cup, black hair. Small Bush, not the tightest or prettiest box.

    Service typical of Chinese joints. Self shower, BBBJ, cover on and go. No rush, pleasant personality. Self shower before I left. 60/140.

    Would not repeat with Nina, not my physical type.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/halaw...-6950-12232671

  9. #20491

    Yammi or Yummi pro massage great HE

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a little more details? Is her pics real and what was on the menu?
    Here's Rim's take:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    She will get topless with those nice D cups that are real, for a little more tip. She has a nice Bush. She looks pretty close to the pics on her ad. I always tell her to leave her glasses on. LOL.

    Rim

  10. #20490

    April at CC

    Anyone try out April?

    What on her menu?

    https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a575642

  11. #20489
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Sampled mint at Aiea pin Thai this past week. Looks is not for me. Older Thai lady. Big boobs and big butt.

    Massage was unsealed the whole time, good massage with good pressure. Lots of butt play as well. On the flip she pulled her top off and her big ol titties fell right out. Pulled her pants down and touched her all over her bare ass. She had a teeny thong on. Might as well have worn no underwear. Real nice lady, allowed roaming expect no fiv.

    I wouldn't repeat. Her looks not doing it for me, but I enjoyed the massage. Debating who else to try there but no one seemed cute enough. Oh well.
    How old was she? And was she a big girl?

  12. #20488

    Yaya.

    Quote Originally Posted by SyStyle  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bodyr...l-pic-12010693

    Checked out this chick Yaya in CC. Think she Taiwanese. Pretty cute provider. Pics are pretty accurate. Went in for the works. She looks pretty good. Very nice body. Small girl but not spinner, but very sexy and meaty in all the right places.

    Great tits that are real. I'd say D cups and very nice. Big nipples that get very aroused. LFK, suck on nips, very trimmed or almost shaved nani. Nice ass, and slim legs. She loves DATY and I love performing DATY. She came a lot of times, and was soaking.

    Nice BBBJ for a pretty long time. Until I was ready to pop, but wanted to pu-in-sai. She said no cim but could cum on tits if I wanted. Put cover on and slipped jr into that very wet but still tight sweet pussy.

    Can take it very deep and she was horny. All positions welcomed. Very vocal when she cums. Finished in K9 pulling off cover and unloading on her nice ass. Self shower to clean up, offered short massage but I said next time. Sweet cute girl with nice body and good service. Will be back soon.

    $$ total.

    Sy.
    Saw her this morning for massage. Was as described except she's Chinese (28 according to her) and I think she has fake boobs. I'm not familiar with fake ones but I got pretty close and thought I saw the scar under them. Still trying to figure out the "standard rate" here. I got a HJ for $. 4 with unrestricted access to the top half, didn't try the bottom. After I left, I realized I overpaid for service rendered. After the flip, there was confusion because I was talking tip amount and she was talking total I believe. What are some of the standard tips so I know for the future (other than FS). PMs welcome. New to the area so don't beat me up too bad!

    Oh and kind of annoying but she was texting through our session and it only lasted 30 minutes.

  13. #20487
    Quote Originally Posted by BigthDikth  [View Original Post]
    Whatever her name is, if you want to professional massage and one of of the best happy endings in town go to her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075

    So there, I've done my civic duty.

    Now, can anyone return the favor and recommend a a woman who is in her early 20's or 19 sh with an incredible body that likes to fuck?

    I know some of you keep these types a secret so private message me if you like.
    Maybe a little more details? Is her pics real and what was on the menu?

  14. #20486

    Yammi, Yummi, Laurel, or Jerry

    Whatever her name is, if you want to professional massage and one of of the best happy endings in town go to her.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075

    So there, I've done my civic duty.

    Now, can anyone return the favor and recommend a a woman who is in her early 20's or 19 sh with an incredible body that likes to fuck?

    I know some of you keep these types a secret so private message me if you like.

  15. #20485

    Yanni or Yummi

    So are you saying her name is Jerry? LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape