Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20469

    Ccc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    This place is part of the Chinese connection not worth it when provider wants tip upfront must stand our ground service most time goes downhill.
    Yes. Avoiding the Chinese connection and Chinese providers.

  2. #20468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Decided to satisfy my Japanese Cravings after reading the promising reports on this provider.

    Most of the Reports you'll find here are pretty much accurate about this woman.

    Tall, Slim, cute butt, NO stomach, nice complexion a total hard on for me!

    Age, Maybe in her 40's But don't count me on that, And I saw her with regular street clothes while she opened the door to let me in and in fact like one Monger said in past reports she can pass for one of those Tourist types you see in Ala Moana shopping C.

    Ok, I speak broken Japanese and I asked her if she was from Japan in which she replied Yes without hesitation.

    She Gave excellent service, and goes as follow: Shower, DFK, DATY( On that Magnificent Bush) , DATO w/ Little FIV ,CFS Mish, Cow, k9, mish again then more k9. Couldn't cum due to her condoms, HJBBBJCIM. Shower. Very satisfied customer.

    Honorable Mentions:

    She'll ask for payment upfront but won't rush. second, She said shes out of the Islands in about a week so get her while you can if youre a Bushlover... Now, if she's Not Japanese then she's a Hell of an Actress.

    Signing out!
    What's her phone number or link to her ad?

  3. #20467
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  4. #20466

    Chinese connection

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to pound some Chinese but did not want to go to CCC aka Chinese Century Center. Checked out Vivian. At university ave. Was easy to set up appointment and find place. Just park and walk to apt. Does have a great booty and some nice fake tits. Very pretty girl, Chinese probably mid 20's, long dark hair, about 5 2, nice tan skin, and pretty Chinese face. Wanted tip upfront and showed her money but said I tip after. She said no must pay now and I would not get my house fee back. Should have walked right there but trusted previous reviewson her. Wrong decision. This girl thinks she is all that and a box of chocolates. Lame massage, about 2 min of BBBJ till she says mouth tired and puts on condom. She did ride ok but was a dead fish in mish. No LFK or DFK. Finish and she tell me go wash in a really impolite way.

    Pretty young Chinese girl who thinks she is so hot and has that attitude. If you want a youngish pretty Chinese girl with nice ass and tits but lame service (maybe should say typical Chinese century center service I. E. Quick BJ, no mouth kissing, cfs, hurry up and cum attitude, hates this job) this is your girl. Will not be repeating.
    This place is part of the Chinese connection not worth it when provider wants tip upfront must stand our ground service most time goes downhill.

  5. #20465

    Puck Alley Sally

    I went sample Sally from Puck's AlleyUniversity Ave. Sally looks like a late 30's to early 40's Chinese lady w / very good English. Her face was not bad too look at, nice butt, short hair, about 5 ft tall, small pooch, small boobs. After shower, I laid down uncovered. Her massage was light pressure, almost non-existent but I just went with the flow. During the massage I noticed and felt that she had a latex gloves. It didn't bother me so I just let it go. She went out and took the gloves off and started butt play and grazing the sack. At the flip and she asked if I wanted HJ, but because the other head wanted some pussy, I asked her for full service. She made like it wasn't available and said "What? Out loud but then smiled and said she be right back. I should have stick to only HJ because service was junk all around. Service was CBJ, standing mish, standing k9, regular mish, regular K9, which at all times she doing the leg block so I no can go pound to town. No daty, no fiv, no lfk and keeps on checking if the thick ass condom is on. The only good thing about this is I got the full hour, not shorted on time and she did not ask the money upfront like the other Chinese providers. Will not repeat at all.

    These Chinese providers that I've had been lacking in service. Might have to call it quits with these Chinese bitches. Fellow mongers, help a brother out if can. Last three have been atrocious. Let me know please. Thanks in advance!

  6. #20464
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCocker  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. If you thought your experience with Reiya was meh you're going to be very disappointed with the Halawa girl. That was by far one of the worse experiences I've had in recent times. There is a couple reports already and both are negative.
    Okay braddah. Thanks. I appreciate it.

  7. #20463
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    All in all it was like meh, okay. Don't know if I'd repeat. Afterwards I thought, yeah maybe I should have tried that cute Chinese girl with the round face and full Bush from previous report. I forgot her name or maybe the halawa China girl or maybe should have just settled for a nice sensual penis massage in a state of extasy and orgasmic pleasuse from Jenni watching and feeling her hands stimulate the tingling Nerves of the penis and muscles, which is a fantastic feeling, Culminating in a thick sticky splurge of cum erupting into her skillful hands. Waiting for payday to replenish the funds. My Reiya ratings: L /6. 5 A /7 S /7. 5 Then again YMMV.
    Don't do it. If you thought your experience with Reiya was meh you're going to be very disappointed with the Halawa girl. That was by far one of the worse experiences I've had in recent times. There is a couple reports already and both are negative.

  8. #20462
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet...-9508-12006318

    So checked out this place for new ad. Say name Reiya. Body looks like pic, but she more MILF. Very tiny though, very slim. Very friendly and speaks English okay. Very horny chick though. Started grabbing me right away. Saying she wants me inside. No massage she say. So what the hell, I came to puinsai. Off with clothes and we went at it. She's very slim, B cup tits, patch Bush. She bent down to give me some BJ. Then I picked her up and threw her on table for some DATY. WOW she was wet already. Small pussy lips like a teen. Squirming like crazy with multiple cums.

    She got down and went to town on CBJ again. She wanted to f**k. Stood her up and pounded standing K9, I was going deep slamming her. Turned her around for some standing Mish. I held one leg in the air and was working her. Finally lay her down on table and pounded away.

    Finally I ripped cover off and unloaded all over her pussy. Had a pretty nice time. Would repeat.

    Ampz.
    Finally got to see Reiya. I wasn't too impressed at all. She did look MILF and not that that is a bad thing because I've had some pretty nice looking milf looking types before, but for me, I just wasn't into her looks, Don't get me wrong now, She looked alright. She wasn't that bad, but I guess it's really YMMV kind of thing. She didn't have a patch Bush either like previous report which was too bad. Nothing special just as I layed on the table she wiped down my penis which was rock hard. Decided not to shower as I showered prior to going there...started with Regular missionary, then brief doggiestyle, then cowgirl, but for some reason it wasn't working or feeling it, so then she finished me off with a HJ. Also, wanted to DATY, but she refused. All in all it was like meh, okay. Don't know if I'd repeat. She was very nice though, but Afterwards I thought, yeah maybe I should have tried that cute Chinese girl with the round face and full Bush from previous report. I forgot her name or maybe the halawa China girl or maybe should have just settled for a nice sensual penis massage in a state of extasy and orgasmic pleasuse from Jenni watching and feeling her hands stimulate the tingling Nerves and muscles of the penis, which is a fantastic and euphoric feeling, Culminating in a thick sticky splurge of cum erupting into her skillful hands. Waiting for payday to replenish the funds. My Reiya ratings: L /6. 5 A /7 S /7. 5 Then again YMMV.

  9. #20461

    Mia.

    I went to CC and they have a blonde girl there named Mia. Massage was good. Look like early to mid 20's. Nice petite body. A bit shy. No hint of any extras though when I went just straight massage. Would repeat.

  10. #20460
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyDee007  [View Original Post]
    If she's still open lmk #s. I'll be visiting the island is two weeks.
    Although the "blonde bombshell from Estonia" initially seemed promising, four mongers then posted that she was only offering therapeutic massage and the original poster apologized. So don't be surprised if only therapeutic massage is available.

  11. #20459

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...y-rubs/1283210

    Super cute spinner with the mean ASS and great tits, cute face is back. Now at a University location. Between Date and King St.

    Super sweet girl, cute as ever. Never ever rush, tanned body, massage, BBBJCIM, CFS, all positions. Love this girl. One of the top Indies in my book.

    Rus.
    Wanted to pound some Chinese but did not want to go to CCC aka Chinese Century Center. Checked out Vivian. At university ave. Was easy to set up appointment and find place. Just park and walk to apt. Does have a great booty and some nice fake tits. Very pretty girl, Chinese probably mid 20's, long dark hair, about 5 2, nice tan skin, and pretty Chinese face. Wanted tip upfront and showed her money but said I tip after. She said no must pay now and I would not get my house fee back. Should have walked right there but trusted previous reviewson her. Wrong decision. This girl thinks she is all that and a box of chocolates. Lame massage, about 2 min of BBBJ till she says mouth tired and puts on condom. She did ride ok but was a dead fish in mish. No LFK or DFK. Finish and she tell me go wash in a really impolite way.

    Pretty young Chinese girl who thinks she is so hot and has that attitude. If you want a youngish pretty Chinese girl with nice ass and tits but lame service (maybe should say typical Chinese century center service I. E. Quick BJ, no mouth kissing, cfs, hurry up and cum attitude, hates this job) this is your girl. Will not be repeating.

  12. #20458

    Yaya

    Checked out yaya based on all the positive reviews. Chinese, nice soft light tan skin, cute round Asian face, nice meaty body got some meat on her but in a good way, about 5 2, probably late 30's, long dark hair, best feature natural dee cup breasts really nice and feel great, typical Asian booty and got a rose tattoo above her coochie. Nice girl but did not get same service as reported by others. Nice BBBJ but was not slow and long. Just a few min and she stop and wanted to put on condom for pound, told her no and wanted more BBBJ. She agree but same thing again after a couple min. So whatever and decide to go along. Sex was ok she can ride pretty good on top and mish was nice. Seeing those big tits on this Chinese girl jiggle was nice. But she used a really thick condom and could not feel anything. Asked to finish with handjob. She agree but after a few min she start complaining about her hand being tired. So I got sick of this and just walked out and left. YMMV but I will not be repeating. Really nice tits and cute round face but not same service reported by others.

    Probably done with Chinese CC providers. You guys can keep them all for yourselves. They must all go to same hooker school in China, because I always have same problems with them. Also can really tell none of them like sex and they just want fast money to send back home. But what can you expect from girls where a country outlaws porn.

  13. #20457

    Digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    If she's still open lmk #s. I'll be visiting the island is two weeks.

  14. #20456

    Thai Mayya. Ugh

    Just FYI she says she's a bigger girl.

    OMG she really really really is a bigger girl. Something is up with her hair she's got it covered weird the session was just off. I should have backpedaled and excuse myself but I went through with it anyway no way no how and this one again save your money.

  15. #20455
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 52

    Monica agree

    Got to agree with you on this one. I usually try all the thais. This one looks promising but I agree with everything you said I really don't like that shop either besides they have so many cross-dressing dudes there they call themselves TS I think but to me they are dudes and wigs. I think I'm going to avoid that shop. A lot of the CC places are still running they just don't advertise I've been knocking out a few doors with good luck alright guys be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    So I tried this one out. I didn't bother to look up on search and I should have. It was quite disappointing.

    https://www.ebackpage.com/backpage-h...monica/6202682

    She says she was only going to be here til this past Tuesday. But I guess that's a lie. Anyway. I go in for appointment. No shower offered. Just straight to the point. Was asked to take off clothes, in which I did. As I lay on the table, mind you this place looks like an Asian Massage Parlor in the 3rd world country. Very tacky. BTW, I was laying on the table for about 10 minutes butt naked. After about 9 minute mark I was going to just put some clothes on and leave if she didn't come within the minute, in which case I should have to save the kala. A lot of butt massaging and leg back to inner groin and butt massage. A lot of slight touching on the sack. Massage was a 0 on a scale from 1-10. It was more of a rub. Asked to flip after 10 minutes of nothing. Another 10 minutes of rubbing the inner groin and skimming of the sack. She then asks if I wanted the stick massaged since it was standing at attention. Said yes, and she asked how much am I tipping. I said total brought is $. She said no. HE is $. 4. HE w / top off is $. 8. I said ok to just HE. She said ok. JACKFUKINGHAMMAH. I put clothes on and drop the HF / tip of $. She argues saying I agreed to $. 4. I said I still have 30 more minutes. She argues saying I came in at this time and since I burst, the session was over. I explained that I waited 10 minutes and you massaged me for 30 minutes with the HE. I told her she's lucky I even gave a tip for her attitude after massage and lack of a massage. Looks is her but older. Maybe never have the Asian makeup on that's why. I bounced and will never go back. YMMV but I never going there. Place is rundown. Maybe others had better there but I didn't. Oh last thing, only HE and topless HE is offered there from what she said. No boom boom.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape