Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 19147
-
07-25-18 15:09 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 171Any pics or number?
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 15:03 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 171Jessica yes!
If your talking about blonde cute Jessica with big naturals I miss her very much. If you or anyone has her number I would pay for that number.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you get any reply's. I know she lived in Romulus and had a 734 number but I lost contact a few years ago. She was prefo last time I seen her.
-
07-25-18 10:52 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 98[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-25-18 08:53 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 121On-premise sex clubs
I used to take dates to the Schvitz years ago on couples night, but new owners don't do it anymore. Is there any on-premise clubs in the metro area where we can play? Andy Coon's place is gone too.
Any suggestions about where to play? Dive bars, after-hour joints, etc?
-
07-25-18 07:06 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 215Out of the box
That's thinking out of the box! When we move like that it becomes not worth the trouble to play games with us when the odds are more work for them. I am going on about this because I have been messed with just because they wanted to test their curiosity on many occasions and this is when I was visiting family members and working for a driving company. They knew better and didn't care if I knew they did. After experiencing this type of treatment repeatedly my attitude is you are going to have to work to toy with me anymore.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 06:33 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 655LOL! Yes from the ave, she disappears often.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 02:55 #13336Senior Member

Posts: 156Jessica from the Ave
Anyone know or seen Jessica from the ave Thick W nice looking I saw her maybe 2 yrs ago down by the Vic and never saw her again.
-
07-24-18 23:11 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 32If you mean Ave Barbie I saw her a year or so ago and she was great. Didn't get a number, and was never able to find her again. I remember thinking in terms of good service and personality she almost gave Fatima a run for her money. But the way Fatima would hit the floorboards forever makes her the GOAT.
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 23:00 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 32They most definitely have the ability to fuck with you however they want. Who's going to stop them? I rarely scoop during the day, I mostly just do recon and collect phone numbers. I always assume I'm being watched too. I try to look like I'm just going about my day. Go eat at Telway, or Subway, go buy something at the dollar store. If you give a SW half a glance she's going to approach you. When they walk up to me I hand them change like they're panhandling, ask if they have a phone, and remember the number and write it down when I'm back to my vehicle. It's better to be patient and find someone that works off their phone imo. Still risky I guess but LE is mostly looking for mongers scooping in cars, they're not going to scrutinize every interaction these girls have.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:53 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 194I wouldn't be sure that they couldn't take your vehicle. They can basically do almost anything they want. Might not stand up in court but by then you've hired an attorney and spent a couple thousand or more and had your life fucked up.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 21:16 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 215Cricket contact
Anyone with crickets number or can pm me on how to get to her?
-
07-24-18 20:29 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 84Tits and clit. That's how I saw the piercing.
Originally Posted by CGigante313
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 20:29 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 215New Tech
Actually that's pretty good I know a few that do that "park and groundwork". This really is the type of thinking that is needed. They would have to go so far out the way to mess with you the paperwork alone would discourage them from their petty attempts. Why not live? If you play games you play to win. If you make a living you find a way. Why not take your hobby to the next level? You would be surprised how many spots these chicks dip into and out of or hop around and will pull you into and say "how about here? The real game is court if it ever made it that far. They can accuse you of whatever they want but if you ever have to go to court the jury will feel so insulted on what they are asked to believe you did somebody might loose their badge that day.
Originally Posted by GuyDetroit
[View Original Post]
This is new tech. Instead of being threatened for a lame mistake, learn from it or give it up. If it wasn't for the fact they (LEO) could possibly be reading this site so many super secrets would be released and chicks wouldn't stand a chance. Now the chicks are being used as bait half the time even and we are the new targets because of the possible money that can be taken from us. I was wondering when the conversations were going to reach this level because this is really where we should have been already.
-
07-24-18 20:19 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 84RE: What area is this??
Michigan ave in Inkster.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
So, I decided to go back and partake (the bsw I asked about, that is). She was still there in her bikini top and short skirt. She calls herself "Sexy", has what sounds like a Dominican accent, and is rehabbing (she claims) from alcohol. We spoke a little bit; I'm just relating what she told me.
I have a place that I take SW that's safe (an owned property), but she wasn't comfortable with that and wanted to go to her hotel instead. The hotel is down by the airport, so I talked down the price a bit.
She's living out of the hotel and is a stripper, but isn't making much money from that so she went to the streets. She knows Red and Lisa (the fat BSW crackhead with the huge tits in the area), but hasn't seen Red in a few days. She doesn't like to walk after dark because of the police, so she usually stops walking around 7.
And she is kind of a freak, wanting me to finger her the entire drive there and was sending dirty videos she was filming on the drive to my burner phone.
We got to her room, and the only one there was a little puppy (cute thing. About six weeks old).
She asked me if I wanted to film, so I said sure. Started out with a CBJ (which doesn't do much for me), then cowgirl, missionary, finally ending in doggy. Took turns passing the phone back and forth the entire time (I grabbed some screenshots of her from the video). She ended up being pretty cool and, like I said, freaky; but I think it was the fact that I knew Lisa that helped because that's when she opened up.
Cost me three andrews (I probably could have gotten it for two, but the attitude with filming everything went a long way for me).
EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention: it does feel like she has implants. She also has a small ass, which she said works against her at the club, because everyone wants a big assed black girl. She also asked how I felt about white blonde women that are a little chubby, because she wants to hook me up with one.
-
07-24-18 19:29 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 750What area is this??
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




