Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13327
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week, but couldn't partake. No info other than that, sorry.

    Anyone pick up the BSW in that area with the big tits and pierced clit? I might go back for her. (She was flashing me, but again, I didn't have time to partake.).
    She was flashing you her clit?

  2. #13326
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Red ha not been out the last few days. Number some dude answers now. Anyone know what is going on with her? You can PM if you want. She was blowing my phone up for a while now she is like a ghost.
    I saw her last week, but couldn't partake. No info other than that, sorry.

    Anyone pick up the BSW in that area with the big tits and pierced clit? I might go back for her. (She was flashing me, but again, I didn't have time to partake.).

  3. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Got a late night text from her, went to scoop and she was looking pretty good with her mini skirt on! Usual BBBJ service from her and as always she does not disappoint! Has to be the sloppiest BJ, she leaves a puddle but swallows the whole load and enjoys what she does!
    Where does she hang out at?

  4. #13324

    Red

    Red ha not been out the last few days. Number some dude answers now. Anyone know what is going on with her? You can PM if you want. She was blowing my phone up for a while now she is like a ghost.

  5. #13323

    Barbie

    Got a late night text from her, went to scoop and she was looking pretty good with her mini skirt on! Usual BBBJ service from her and as always she does not disappoint! Has to be the sloppiest BJ, she leaves a puddle but swallows the whole load and enjoys what she does!

  6. #13322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey JBFE. Was this red head Nikki that used to hang near the now closed party store south of 8?
    No, always by 6 mile.

  7. #13321

    Running plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Davenothere  [View Original Post]
    Don't think they can't. If you drove it there and they saw you exit it, or have another car running plates in the area and one comes back to you they can still take it even if you weren't in it at the time.
    Of course the running plates of all the cars thing might be more than they want to take up with the resources they have.

  8. #13320
    Hey JBFE. Was this red head Nikki that used to hang near the now closed party store south of 8?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Nikki at 6 mile this afternoon and made the scoop. She was looking kind of rough, got a bbbjwcim for the standard fee.

  9. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorPimp  [View Original Post]
    After many attempts to meet Paige it finally happened thank to a vet member sharing the digits. She did not disappoint. But she told me that she doesn't do anything for less than 40 roses. I could have swear I read differently on this site. So answer me this fellas, am I getting played with the mark up? Or is everyone getting told the same? And if she do normally do 20 roses how do I go about telling her I want that arrangement?
    Any of these SWERS telling you more than 20 or 25 for a blow job and more than 30 or 40 for a fuck you just tell them no just say no LOL. You will be surprised how fast they will change their price if they don't all well their loss not yours.

  10. #13318
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    Take my Car now LE. LOL.
    Don't think they can't. If you drove it there and they saw you exit it, or have another car running plates in the area and one comes back to you they can still take it even if you weren't in it at the time.

  11. #13317

    Paige finally

    After many attempts to meet Paige it finally happened thank to a vet member sharing the digits. She did not disappoint. But she told me that she doesn't do anything for less than 40 roses. I could have swear I read differently on this site. So answer me this fellas, am I getting played with the mark up? Or is everyone getting told the same? And if she do normally do 20 roses how do I go about telling her I want that arrangement?

  12. #13316

    Nikki on the are

    Spotted Nikki at 6 mile this afternoon and made the scoop. She was looking kind of rough, got a bbbjwcim for the standard fee.

  13. #13315
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Idk what's going on, but it's hot as shit on the streets. Especially the are. I'm constantly seeing cops and guys pulled over. Full 360 from my last mongering. I pulled into a motel and a cop was sitting right there. I'm glad they didn't stop me and question me. Since even when your telling the truth they will assume your out looking for girls.
    I was told by one of the girls that they are starting to find girl's murdered in the area again they found 1 2 or 3 days ago and couple weeks before that so it looks like there might be another serial killer on the loose.

  14. #13314

    Man

    Idk what's going on, but it's hot as shit on the streets. Especially the are. I'm constantly seeing cops and guys pulled over. Full 360 from my last mongering. I pulled into a motel and a cop was sitting right there. I'm glad they didn't stop me and question me. Since even when your telling the truth they will assume your out looking for girls.

  15. #13313

    Survey area

    Quote Originally Posted by CGigante313  [View Original Post]
    What I hate about the Are and Chalmers is if you're a white dude it"s harder to blend in in the first place, when it gets hot it's almost impossible to scoop. On the Ave there's more traffic, Telway, CVS, McDonald's, gas stations, the dollar store, and other places to blend in at. It's easier to survey the area first imo, even when LEO is doing busts.
    Yeah but those cock suckers drive regular joe blow cars. They just sit and watch for you to make the scoop. Then they get you. I like what the one guy did. Parked his car and walked around. Found lacy and ducked into an alley. Take my Car now LE. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape