Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 26423
-
07-24-18 23:13 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 261Little
I saw the monster last week in a rare day time in call. Everything was good she didn't seem out of it or any signs of it. I think she would be great for a out call.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/778815486146
-
07-24-18 14:13 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 604Maria
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ddbf...f-1a004301c3b2
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
Available for take out also.
-
07-24-18 11:31 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 380I just met a girl named Maria
Ahh yes. Maria the mother of gangster Jose or the gypsy street dancer. Nice to include a picture or link.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 10:49 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 288I've seen her a few times. Her incall has gotten much better. First time was in a room that was filthy and disgusting, last time was in a different bedroom (same house) that was much cleaner. She's fun and very cute.
Originally Posted by Wazoo53
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 08:11 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
She can't eveb get the bait and switch right with the pics LOL.
Originally Posted by DaveHavinFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 01:43 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 30Got to meet up with Maria. Went to her in call safe place south side. Bigtruck59 summarizes her to a tee. Although I would say she is a great kisser not a good one. Started dfk the next thing she asked me was if I liked oral. That took me all of about 1 second to think about that answer. Very good BBBJ took direction well. About 20 minutes of daty. Very clean. Mish then she got on top until I was done. Bb is on the table also. It was kind of strange walking out with I believe to be her daughter sitting at the kitchen table holding a baby. I have no shame so I really didn't mind. Actually responded to txt in a timely manner no drama no games just a good time. She said she is on sa.
Originally Posted by BigTruck59
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 22:37 #1907Regular Member

Posts: 1Jada
Is this the Jada you are referring to: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-jada-...ilwaukee-62121.
Originally Posted by SloppyJoey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 16:50 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 25Jada
Hi all. I'm not entirely new here as my old account used to be JoeyBobbyD. Longs stories short I deleted that account like a dumbass thinking I wouldn't be needing it anymore (I assume we've all been there one time or another).
Anyway I had a dream about Jada not too long ago at a so-so notel near the airport. Older, pretty skinny, and a bit worn out looking. Was early morning and she seemed a bit out of it, but I've seen her before and that's really nothing new so I didn't really mind. Always good personality and can-do attitude. Was up for almost anything. BBBJ, daty, dato, greek. 1. 40 for hr damage. Multiple pops allowed (don't know if that is YMMV or not) but I only went one round. Probably would repeat if others aren't available.
-
07-23-18 16:44 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 813I had heard she has taken to street walking. Can't confirm, but something to be aware of. Seen her awhile back. Reported on her here in another forum.. Spot on about the tight body. After 2 or 3 dates I stopped seeing her as she has a major problem with the truth.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 16:43 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 355Kim
I don't know why that link didn't work She posts as Treasurecat27 on the USA classifieds.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...911&cityid=-50
-
07-23-18 16:24 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 725Bokinshwin
Dude tried to send message clean out your mail.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 14:21 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 774Nice report!
Glad you got to see her! Been on my list for a while now.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 11:59 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
[Deleted by Admin]
This makes 4. He's happy as a pig in shit now.
A2
-
07-23-18 11:37 #1900Banned Member

Posts: 287Several ads on STG calling her cash & dash and a rip-off artist. Notice anything missing from your house, LOL?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/123190700247
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/796777177452
-
07-23-18 11:05 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 176Shitposting is fun
[Deleted by Admin]
And here, he's sitting at home, counting the number of hits he got, this is three so far.
A2









Reply With Quote






