Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 26416
-
07-23-18 16:50 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 25Jada
Hi all. I'm not entirely new here as my old account used to be JoeyBobbyD. Longs stories short I deleted that account like a dumbass thinking I wouldn't be needing it anymore (I assume we've all been there one time or another).
Anyway I had a dream about Jada not too long ago at a so-so notel near the airport. Older, pretty skinny, and a bit worn out looking. Was early morning and she seemed a bit out of it, but I've seen her before and that's really nothing new so I didn't really mind. Always good personality and can-do attitude. Was up for almost anything. BBBJ, daty, dato, greek. 1. 40 for hr damage. Multiple pops allowed (don't know if that is YMMV or not) but I only went one round. Probably would repeat if others aren't available.
-
07-23-18 16:44 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 812I had heard she has taken to street walking. Can't confirm, but something to be aware of. Seen her awhile back. Reported on her here in another forum.. Spot on about the tight body. After 2 or 3 dates I stopped seeing her as she has a major problem with the truth.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 16:43 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 355Kim
I don't know why that link didn't work She posts as Treasurecat27 on the USA classifieds.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...911&cityid=-50
-
07-23-18 16:24 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 725Bokinshwin
Dude tried to send message clean out your mail.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 14:21 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 774Nice report!
Glad you got to see her! Been on my list for a while now.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 11:59 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
[Deleted by Admin]
This makes 4. He's happy as a pig in shit now.
A2
-
07-23-18 11:37 #1900Banned Member

Posts: 287Several ads on STG calling her cash & dash and a rip-off artist. Notice anything missing from your house, LOL?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/123190700247
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/796777177452
-
07-23-18 11:05 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 176Shitposting is fun
[Deleted by Admin]
And here, he's sitting at home, counting the number of hits he got, this is three so far.
A2
-
07-23-18 10:58 #1898Banned Member

Posts: 287Only a very slight improvement over Little Monster's body. You need to fatten this one up a bit.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 10:39 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 103Captain Obvious
[Deleted by Admin]
Same thing, sorry I missed it Mike but please just report them.
A2
-
07-23-18 09:02 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 64Kendall
Saw Kendall Snow again last week. Just love the warm friendly greeting she gives. Really puts you at ease. Then got right into it. Numerous gushers. Between sessions we just cuddled, talked, laughed, etc. Just a really enjoyable time again.
-
07-23-18 09:01 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 774All
[Deleted by Admin]
Why must some of you guys always feed the trolls? It only encourages them. They do it because their lives are so fucking pathetic that the only time they think their miserable existence is validated is when they can get somebody to react to them online. Nothing you say will hurt them in anyway, they don't care what you say, the only thing that matters is that you say it.
I look at a thousand posts a day and sometimes I miss stuff. If you want to really piss a troll off then just report it and ignore them.
A2
-
07-23-18 08:45 #1894Regular Member

Posts: 20Jess
Saw Jess a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share my thoughts. Previous visits have been at some of the more questionable motels off Ryan Rd, but the last two times have been in Greenfield at a slightly better place. She is a heavy smoker and the room is a bit of a mess, but she is a nice, reliable provider that is easy on the wallet. Some have said she is not much to look at, but she actually reminds me of a girl I slept with back in HS, plus she has a nice body. She does look like she has put on a little weight, but not enough to not still call her skinny. Just enough so that you don't see all her bones. Money up front and then all business. She has no problem with BBBJ, and although would like a little more work on the twins, I did need to stop her to keep from finishing. Started in mish with intentions of moving to another position, but was feeling so good I didn't bother to switch and finished right there. In and out in 25 min and back on the road, damage was. 7.
-
07-23-18 07:31 #1893Regular Member

Posts: 6Redheads?
Hi all,
I travel to Mil on business occasionally and am looking for leads on natural redheads.
I am new to the hobby but could provide a couple of leads in Chi-town.
Luv them all.
-
07-23-18 07:07 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 54Be careful. She is on the ripoff thread.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





