Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1511

    Never personally

    I can remember she had mixed reviews and had a bad candy habit that caused her service to be less than desired enter at your own risk.

  2. #1510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Has anyone ever been with her

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaePurpp  [View Original Post]
    I have many time she has always treated me Great.

  3. #1509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Has anyone seen her

    Yes I have many times Great.

  4. #1508

    Anyone seeing her before help brother out


  5. #1507

    Dominicana?


  6. #1506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.
    I will try for one next week when I see her again.

    In the mean time, this is one she send to me. BIll Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karen 2.jpg‎  

  7. #1505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.
    I will try for one next week when I see her again. BIll Ho.

  8. #1504

    Body pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Karen send me another photo of herself. She does not like her titties, but I do, so the other photo stays. Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Hi Bill, any chance you have a body shot of her. She's got a cute face.

  9. #1503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Kiko available

    Kiko (of DM fame) just contacted me to let me know she was taking appointments this weekend and perhaps into next week. I am no where near Tampa right now so I cannot partake, but she is 100% my all time favorite. She said I could pass along her number to you gentlemen. Be nice to her. 813-563-5680.

  10. #1502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed another session with Karen. Excellent massage, followed by whatever you want (no anal).

    Here is a picture I took to show off her new look. Hair is now blond and much shorter.

    I think she is a knockout. She is in Valrico. Her number is 813-900-2732 Bill Ho.
    Karen send me another photo of herself. She does not like her titties, but I do, so the other photo stays. Enjoy! Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karen 3c.jpg‎  

  11. #1501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Anyone know if there any sexy colombian's in town??

  12. #1500

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always willing to do what it takes to please. Also, always drinks her milk without spilling.
    Aya is now playing with j. Dime. My friend enjoyed a joint BBBJ / rimming.

  13. #1499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Jackie Snow and Manscaping

    I will be experimenting Jackie's "manscaping" scvills tomorrow. I have seen her many times for her BBBJ and the enthusiastic rimming she does, but the manscaping thing will be a new one for me. The "after" report to follow tomorrow. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...499&cityid=105

  14. #1498

    Great news to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Aya is back from vacation, looks like.

    http://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawle...post/26703509/

    A bit scattered, but she knows how to please.
    Always willing to do what it takes to please. Also, always drinks her milk without spilling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaaaah.jpg‎   20180718_163331-648x648.jpg‎   20180718_163312-648x648.jpg‎  

  15. #1497

    Fun

    Eclipse is alot of fun. She has an amazing body. Nice incall spot by McDill.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Eclipse number correction: 813-328-2202.

    Sorry. Bill Ho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape