Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,791 to 26,805 of 28256
-
07-18-18 02:07 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 309Can you give me a ride to my supplier?
Gave this one a call.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...0515/2/1635835 current number at 813-770-0515.
Goes by the name Tabitha, and agrees to meet up close to her by Nebraska and Sitka. When I arrive there she then tells me her friend is sick, and that she needs me to drive her to someplace first. What a tard. I hung up immediately and resumed hitting the stroll. Yes, you read right, NEBRASKA ave by Sitka. For those mongers that don't know any better; don't be an errand boy, you're a paying client. Try that dumb shit with an employer at a job interview and see what happens. You didn't call her to do her errands for her. Also, if you're going to be a douche, at least don't be a dumbass and do a drug run for a ho.
-
07-18-18 02:01 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 149Lauren
Had a chance to see Lauren (Ericas sister) and the girl is a knockout. Very skinny, but holds it very well. Not a crack addict skinny like some BP gals can be.
Also, she either is easy to push over the edge or has A+ keegle game. Either way there was something special going on there at the end.
Will 100% repeat.
Saw Erica hanging out when I was leaving. She's looking good too.
As always, stay safe everyone.
-
07-17-18 23:44 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 653Brittany
Try searching Brittany in St Pete BP forum, she used to do 80 hh and reports were no BJ skills when she first started but I guess improved with practice, good kitty from what I remember! Hopefully it helps!
Originally Posted by Tdubx
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 23:02 #1463Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 158My regular ATF for sure
She is just good people. Excellent service and a fair price.
What more does a person need?
Originally Posted by Polkeyes
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 16:43 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 502Anyone had the pleasure yet?
Like the size and freshness.
Anyone had this dream yet?
https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /8133289085/26701149.
-
07-17-18 13:46 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 191One of my all time favorites. She can't get enough Greek.
Originally Posted by Corbusier
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 13:19 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 597Lea
http://escortbabylon.net/#tampa/reviews /8134462638/19289993.
Finally got to see Lea yesterday afternoon. BBBJCIM. Sometimes takes me a while and she was a champ, never stopped.
Recommend and will see again.
Jim.
-
07-17-18 12:02 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 2419Karen
I enjoyed another session with Karen. Excellent massage, followed by whatever you want (no anal).
Here is a picture I took to show off her new look. Hair is now blond and much shorter.
I think she is a knockout. She is in Valrico. Her number is 813-900-2732 Bill Ho.
-
07-17-18 11:55 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse
She is around, looking good and satisfies your body and soul! Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by Gaiaherb
[View Original Post]
Text her here: 813-764-1297.
-
07-17-18 11:49 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 140Slim
Tried calling "slim" the other day. She quoted 1. 6 for hh. I thought that was a little pricey. Didn't pull the trigger that day but perhaps in future. Wasn't sure of service level. https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl.../26544858/slim.
-
07-17-18 11:37 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 978White knighting
Just giving some people here tips to keep safe. New hobbyist on here but also old hobbyist get relaxed and run their mouths. Nobody said anything about her in a sting. I don't care who the provider is or if I've seen them before, I don't talk money. I wouldn't have asked about her if I wanted a 19 Y / O spinner. Yes, it's called white knighting.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 11:14 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 117Grace
How do we find Grace?
Originally Posted by BlackDurk
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 10:58 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 78Eclipse
Anyone know if eclipse is still around.
-
07-17-18 10:05 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 5948Man could swear I saw her in a vid on a porn site. Does ahe do greek? The girl in the vid did.
Originally Posted by Lickyzhills
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 09:24 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 268Back from vaca
Aya is back from vacation, looks like.
http://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawle...post/26703509/
A bit scattered, but she knows how to please.













Reply With Quote




