Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8118
-
07-24-18 01:37 #243Senior Member

Posts: 84http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...k/948776162964
Anyone who knows anything about her? Former stripper?
-
07-21-18 19:32 #242Regular Member

Posts: 11.
I just stumbled across this site, and was wondering if any of you have used it? It seems that many of the girls are using an other site to "make sure you are safe" I did find one girl that is a provider I am familiar with, but none of the others looked familiar. Also found several that were advertising prices that were ridiculously low. Any info would be appreciated.
Tucson. adlist24.com
-
07-20-18 18:03 #241Senior Member

Posts: 62It'd be hittin my balls and I can't have that.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 16:56 #240Senior Member

Posts: 1287Her Jay Leno chin kept me away long before this warning ever did.
Originally Posted by Tanko
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 12:53 #239Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks for keeping people safe.
Originally Posted by Reed321
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 02:16 #238Senior Member

Posts: 85Good Call out.
Thanks for the report! Seen her posting for a while. Will be sure to stay away.
Originally Posted by Reed321
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 20:51 #237Regular Member

Posts: 12Dangerous Rip off Please read for your safety!
https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts/a397277
I chatted with this person for a bit and then met at Notel apartment #11 off grant and oracle. I provided the donation girl grabbed the money and said she needed to pay the hotel room. I told her I'm not falling for that to hand the money back the other girl involved grabbed her half and they told me no and to relax that they would be right back, and on cue a Jeep full of homeboys showed up. I left got in my vehicle it appears they were going to attempt to block me in until after the female in the photo talked to them, they then moved out of the way "probably telling them they have the money" .
I left the address in so everyone knows to watch out.
-
07-19-18 16:58 #236Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 575Fake ads
Yes! Anything with green lawns, tall trees, tall bldgs downtown and ocean or lake views. LOL.
-
07-19-18 13:56 #235Senior Member

Posts: 62That's hilarious. I actually had to pull over to reply to this I was laughing so much.
Originally Posted by AvgTouch
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 02:32 #234Senior Member

Posts: 52Search 520.
Do a search for 520 in the ads. Chances are you'll miss a few legit ads, but you'll clear away many of the ones that look fake. Some were really funny. When you see a full lawn with maple trees, big tip off.
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 19:23 #233Senior Member

Posts: 1287None of this makes any sense to me. She's one of the better looking providers in town. She has some good reviews. And, as far as I can tell, she's not interested in leaving the business. She should have more than enough money to get herself a decent place.
Originally Posted by MmmGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 17:20 #232Senior Member

Posts: 86I looked through a few pages of post and recognized two. The rest look like fake ads to me.
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 17:15 #231Senior Member

Posts: 86That is pretty sad to hear. Her place is the biggest drawback. She is definitely a nice girl and will treat you right if you treat her right.
Originally Posted by YoniLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-18 05:06 #230Senior Member

Posts: 48Ad List 24
Has anyone know anything about this site? When I googled a couple of the ads contact numbers they didn't pan out.
https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts
-
07-17-18 09:46 #229Senior Member

Posts: 102Good roleplay escort
Can anyone recommend a local provider who is good at roleplaying, particularly with taboo subjects? Katrina used to scratch that itch for me, but she has long since retired. Been looking through some of the listings at them, LER, BP and AL but most seem outdated or aggregating from posts as far back as 2016. The only one that caught my eye was Elsa.












Reply With Quote





