Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 542 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8118
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #243
    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...k/948776162964

    Anyone who knows anything about her? Former stripper?

  2. #242

    .

    I just stumbled across this site, and was wondering if any of you have used it? It seems that many of the girls are using an other site to "make sure you are safe" I did find one girl that is a provider I am familiar with, but none of the others looked familiar. Also found several that were advertising prices that were ridiculously low. Any info would be appreciated.

    Tucson. adlist24.com

  3. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Her Jay Leno chin kept me away long before this warning ever did.
    It'd be hittin my balls and I can't have that.

  4. #240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanko  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for keeping people safe.
    Her Jay Leno chin kept me away long before this warning ever did.

  5. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed321  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts/a397277

    I chatted with this person for a bit and then met at Notel apartment #11 off grant and oracle. I provided the donation girl grabbed the money and said she needed to pay the hotel room. I told her I'm not falling for that to hand the money back the other girl involved grabbed her half and they told me no and to relax that they would be right back, and on cue a Jeep full of homeboys showed up. I left got in my vehicle it appears they were going to attempt to block me in until after the female in the photo talked to them, they then moved out of the way "probably telling them they have the money" .

    I left the address in so everyone knows to watch out.
    Thanks for keeping people safe.

  6. #238

    Good Call out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reed321  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts/a397277

    I chatted with this person for a bit and then met at Notel apartment #11 off grant and oracle. I provided the donation girl grabbed the money and said she needed to pay the hotel room. I told her I'm not falling for that to hand the money back the other girl involved grabbed her half and they told me no and to relax that they would be right back, and on cue a Jeep full of homeboys showed up. I left got in my vehicle it appears they were going to attempt to block me in until after the female in the photo talked to them, they then moved out of the way "probably telling them they have the money" .

    I left the address in so everyone knows to watch out.
    Thanks for the report! Seen her posting for a while. Will be sure to stay away.

  7. #237

    Dangerous Rip off Please read for your safety!

    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts/a397277

    I chatted with this person for a bit and then met at Notel apartment #11 off grant and oracle. I provided the donation girl grabbed the money and said she needed to pay the hotel room. I told her I'm not falling for that to hand the money back the other girl involved grabbed her half and they told me no and to relax that they would be right back, and on cue a Jeep full of homeboys showed up. I left got in my vehicle it appears they were going to attempt to block me in until after the female in the photo talked to them, they then moved out of the way "probably telling them they have the money" .

    I left the address in so everyone knows to watch out.

  8. #236
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Fake ads

    Yes! Anything with green lawns, tall trees, tall bldgs downtown and ocean or lake views. LOL.

  9. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgTouch  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for 520 in the ads. Chances are you'll miss a few legit ads, but you'll clear away many of the ones that look fake. Some were really funny. When you see a full lawn with maple trees, big tip off.
    That's hilarious. I actually had to pull over to reply to this I was laughing so much.

  10. #234

    Search 520.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone know anything about this site? When I googled a couple of the ads contact numbers they didn't pan out.

    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts
    Do a search for 520 in the ads. Chances are you'll miss a few legit ads, but you'll clear away many of the ones that look fake. Some were really funny. When you see a full lawn with maple trees, big tip off.

  11. #233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by MmmGood  [View Original Post]
    That is pretty sad to hear. Her place is the biggest drawback. She is definitely a nice girl and will treat you right if you treat her right.
    None of this makes any sense to me. She's one of the better looking providers in town. She has some good reviews. And, as far as I can tell, she's not interested in leaving the business. She should have more than enough money to get herself a decent place.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone know anything about this site? When I googled a couple of the ads contact numbers they didn't pan out.

    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts
    I looked through a few pages of post and recognized two. The rest look like fake ads to me.

  13. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniLicker  [View Original Post]
    Sounds as if she is at the end of her life, unable to buy needed medical intervention and unable to buy meddled medical treatment. Self medicating? Unable to afford to live.

    Landlord, who lives across the street, black mailed her, refused to provide gas heater when gas company said the one that was there created too much carbon dioxide to be used. Swamp not working, plumminginh backed up regularly, electrical out let's from early electrification, no insulation, roof collapsing, ceiling falling in, over ridden with mice, leak in the water supply caused insanely high water and sewage charges!

    Land lord refused to fix anything! Insisted she buy the residential "should be vondemned" place as a business location.

    She got $750 a month disability, rent was $750.

    SC unit in her bedroom couldn't cool it, so I gave her one that would that I moved longer used.

    Having that placed vondemmed and the land lord sued for renting it would be s us for Tucson.

    Happy hunting.
    That is pretty sad to hear. Her place is the biggest drawback. She is definitely a nice girl and will treat you right if you treat her right.

  14. #230

    Ad List 24

    Has anyone know anything about this site? When I googled a couple of the ads contact numbers they didn't pan out.

    https://tucson.adlist24.com/escorts

  15. #229

    Good roleplay escort

    Can anyone recommend a local provider who is good at roleplaying, particularly with taboo subjects? Katrina used to scratch that itch for me, but she has long since retired. Been looking through some of the listings at them, LER, BP and AL but most seem outdated or aggregating from posts as far back as 2016. The only one that caught my eye was Elsa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape